tuscl

The end of a Seattle adult entertainment empire?

Wednesday, April 28, 2010 12:45 PM
SEATTLE - Sources tell KING 5 Tuesday that a plea deal has been reached with three of the men behind the Rick's Strip Club Company. The sources say Steve Fueston, David Ebert, and Leroy Christensen will plead guilty on Wednesday in U.S. District Court to charges of racketeering, money laundering, and promoting prostitution for their roles in a month-long federal criminal investigation into Rick's and three other strip clubs they own - Sugar's, Honey's in Everett, and Fox's in Pierce County. The sources say the planned deal will save them jail time, and in exchange the feds will seize control of the clubs and close them immediately. The plea would end an investigation dating back to 2008. Federal agents say the three men, Frank Colacurcio Sr. and Frank Colacurcio Jr. conspired to force club dancers to sell sex in order to pay hefty payments to club managers and keep their jobs. The clubs have been a law enforcement target for years - even before the infamous Strippergate scandal in 2003 when the Colacurcios secretly funneled campaign contributions to three Seattle city council members who were considering their request to expand the Rick's parking lot. Sources say the Colacurcios are not part of this latest plea agreement and could still face jail time. [view link]

4 comments

• Dudester
    14 years ago
    Save your money and visit Houston guys.
  • CTQWERTY
    14 years ago
    Rick's has been barely able to maintain a pulse for sometime now. The place that should be closed is The Lusty Lady. Guess that leaves Seattle to the Deja Vu chain.
  • MisterGuy
    14 years ago
    "The place that should be closed is The Lusty Lady." Your wish will be coming true very soon CT. I posted an update on that at the very end of this thread: [view link]
  • blockbird
    14 years ago
    This is very sad. I lived in Seattle for 9 years, during which time I progressed from a total newbie to a dedicated PL, primarily in Ricks and Sugars primarily, but now and then in Honey's and Fox's as well. And in the process I got to know a fair number of fine young ladies, not just because of their looks, their curves, or the services they provided. These were real people, dealing with their very real issues the best way they could, and in the process giving a fair amount of pleasure to a fair amount of guys. And yeah, I enjoyed a lot of nice handsy laps and expended countless loads, but it was somewhat covert then, before the semi-closed off VIP areas that I read about but never experience, but where the activity was apparently so overt that nobody could miss it unless they were blind and deaf. Maybe that became the problem. It's not even that wide-open on the Block. These were good clubs..yeah, the Colacurcios weren't saints by any means, but compared to some of our Wall Street pillars of industry that we've come to know the last year or so, who's to judge. So now the cops and politicians are pleased with themselves for the fine work they've done. And a fair number of young moms are on the streets hooking, or panhandling, or dealing drugs, or whatever. And guys with shaky home lives are hanging out in bars, cruising the streets, or jacking off in booths. But justice has been done. So it's said. R.I.P, Talents West [view link]. I feel sad tonight.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion