tuscl

Black strip clubs.

rollexx
Florida
Tuesday, April 27, 2010 2:23 AM
What are some of the best mostly black strip clubs in the US?

21 comments

• rickdugan
    14 years ago
    Roll, the rule of thumb is that we share info. before we ask for it. Some guys in here will share anyway, but others, including some that probably have good intel, will not. Assuming you are not a kid trolling through here for amusement, post a couple of reviews and come back for the info.
  • SuperDude
    14 years ago
    Club Rollexx in Detroit, but you already know that.
  • uscue13
    14 years ago
    What in the world classifies it as "the best" anyway. One thing you'll notice here is preferences and expectations differ greatly not only from person to person but from region to region. Even when talking all strip clubs, the experience in a Florida strip club is different than a Vegas strip club and different from a hands-on South Carolina strip club. You need to include modifiers to get accurate answers
  • inno123
    14 years ago
    Out of curiosity I scanned the top 100. While there are lots of 'ethnically mixed' clubs there are only two that say 'black' They are Sinsaysionals at 25 and All Stars at 95 (The latter may be in some deep legal problems with the recent discovery of a 14 year old dancer there). Are there fewer clubs that are willing to just say that they are black dancers, or are black clubbers tougher to please or is the economics of running a quality club not there for black neighborhoods?
  • wallanon
    14 years ago
    It's the demographics and tastes of the majority of the active participants on the site. There's a built-in bias, and those who are interested enough will figure out how to work with the information as it is presented. Even so, I've been to Sinsaysionals and thought it was laughable that it wound up ranked so highly. It's been shown time and again there's no way to really control for the shill factor, so the ranking and ratings (as has been said ad nauseam) are just guidelines. Out of clubs I've seen, Norma Jeans in Baltimore, Onyx in Charlotte (also Houston), and Show Palace come to mind as top tier "black" clubs.
  • Jpac73
    14 years ago
    Everyone knows Atlanta is the home to alot of "black" Stripclubs. I also heard the club in Jacksonville Florida(Silver Fox) is suppose to be good as well.
  • dennyspade
    14 years ago
    ARNIE'S in the south suburban Chicago town of Markham. This club has all the stage ASS-tributes of the clubs in the ATL with the 100% certainty that your needs will be met if you have the $$ in hand. There is little pretense in the prelude to the FUGUE. Check the reviews and bring your wallet.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    This is an interesting question. I agree with Jpac73 that ATL is popular for their black clubs and southern hospitality. Also Inno makes a good point about mentioning the black clubs listed in the top 100.
  • rollexx
    14 years ago
    My favorite black strip club is Coco's in Miami. Rollexx in Miami has really gone down hill. In New Jersey, I've had pleasant times at the Dollhouse, but that too is not what it used to be. Haven't been to stokers in Atlanta in a while but that used to be good, except no touching. Pinups ( or whatever it's called) on Ponce de Leon used to be nice too. It would be nice to get info on Florida, California, New York and the northeast, current Atlanta clubs, Texas, D.C. , midwest maybe, anywhere where sisters rock. As a white guy who has been going to black strip clubs for the last 15 years, I have never had a problem, touch wood. I asked this question because I think it's a valid one and many including myself would like current info on this. Black girls are often not represented at all in many "white" strip clubs and for those who appreciate their appeal, this website could be more specific. Part of getting beyond race might be to be honest about the stage we're currently at, ie that 99.99% of americans are not colorblind and the category "ethically mixed" could serve us better if it was more specific- latina, black, asian, white, etc
  • rollexx
    14 years ago
    By the "best" mostly black strip club, I mean a) the prettiest girls in your opinion B) where the ambiance is conducive to having a good time, music, setting, etc c) if the place is jumping with lots of girls even better.
  • rollexx
    14 years ago
    Also I believe there was a time when the search engine on TUSCL allowed you to bring up all the clubs say where the ethnicity of the dancers was listed as black, or white, or ethnically mixed. I believe that function is no longer available, but that sure was useful. Political correctness once again does anything but correct the situation. Unless that feature is still available and someone could explain to me how to use it.
  • uscue13
    14 years ago
    Then definitely the best black strip club in South Carolina is the newly formed Crush. Most of the options here are rundown type joints. I'm sure there are some guys that go to those because they like that atmosphere better than the "club" atmosphere Crush presents, but Crush is better because 1) security, you feel safe in the parking lot and the club, 2) sheer number of girls is on par with the top "ethnically mixed" clubs in the state and 3) the feel is more like a "big strip club" rather than a neighborhood bar with a few naked girls like Lennox, Laroice and Fantasy are.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    Here in Columbus, OH there used to be a black club called Plush on route 161. it went out of business so now the black dancers moved to mostly dreamgirls, and some went to club x and doll house. Route 161 is mostly a black area with a large noticeable Somali population
  • Philip A. Stein
    14 years ago
    I didn't know All Stars in Detroit was a black club. I rolled in one afternoon completely oblivious, even after bs-ing with the all black valet crew that parked my car. I had an excellent time and would recommend it
  • suhkoijohn
    14 years ago
    arnie's in harvey illinois. Dances with extras or your money back.
  • MisterGuy
    14 years ago
    "It would be nice to get info on Florida, California, New York and the northeast" Well, I haven't run across any strip clubs in the Northeast or upstate NY that would qualify as a black strip club. Cheaters in RI comes pretty close though.
  • rell
    13 years ago
    well i cant say around the globe because ive only been to maybe 1-2 black strip clubs outside the state of maryland but in the state of maryland i have to go with bazz n crue, i would say fuego but they have alot more hispanics in that club
  • troop
    13 years ago
    ^^ in the above case, spammer hecouldbeazero only hangs out in black strip clubs that have a high gaseous quotient so that he can sniff all of their farts.
  • rell
    13 years ago
    oh wow
  • troop
    13 years ago
    haha! kiss this bitch's ass and sniff my farts fart sniffer!
  • newmark
    13 years ago
    I can't believe you haven't been banned yet.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion