tuscl

The Massage Guy

Wednesday, April 21, 2010 10:14 PM
He's a club regular, all the girls know him. Sits at the bar all day/night. Gives a back massage to any dancer that gets within arm's length. Does your club have one?

22 comments

• Dudester
    14 years ago
    I've seen him. He usually gets only one lapper a night, and the dancer usually doesn't look happy afterwards.
  • MisterGuy
    14 years ago
    I used to frequent a strip club that had a volunteer fireman that would give hand massages to all the dancers. He really got into it too...it was odd to watch...
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    Yeah and also there is the foot massage guy who gives them foot massages while they are smoking their cigs. I once gave a dance a back massage during our 2 dances. The mileage was pretty good. Then we went and had a drink and she did a couple of dances with guys who were waiting on her. Then she came back to me and had another drink and we go back for another 2 dances and the mileage suddenly sucked. She kept grabbing my hands away telling me that was for champagne room only. Nice guys finish last in strip clubs...
  • vincemichaels
    14 years ago
    I've run into massage dancers more than the customers doing them. One gal in particular comes to mind, her dances suck but she gives a good back massage from what I've seen. Too bad, samsung1, the dancer wasn't more greatful, that sucked
  • nj_pete
    14 years ago
    I have seen that ocassionaly, but what was really strange, at a club in Kansas City I saw a guy take a girl into the VIP area (I was also in that room) and paid a dancer for 3 or 4 dances worth of time while he gave her a back rub. Very little if 0 contact from the dancer to him.
  • DoctorDarby
    14 years ago
    I had a buddy who used to give back rubs to dancers (actually, it seems to be his only "game" with any woman) before and after getting dances. I don't know how his dances went and it has been a while since we've been out. I have given a few foot rubs, which many girls really seem to appreciate. I think it surprises them that I am not grossed out by feet. I can't say its gotten me any extras, but has generated good will that may or may not ever pay off.
  • lopaw
    14 years ago
    lol Like DD, I also have a SC "buddy" that lives to trap dancers in his booth and give them massages, whether they want one or not. He's an overall good guy, and I think he uses the massages as a way to touch the girls w/o paying for a LD. It's kinda sad, tho....I don't know how many times dancers have pulled me to the side and asked me to tell my friend to leave them alone.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    The only massage that should be going on is a massage between the legs.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    I do remember meeting a stripper at kahoots who drives up from cincy to work in columbus. She said her day job is working as a massage therapist for the cincinnati bengals football team. She offered to massage me in the back but I declined.
  • potheadpl
    14 years ago
    No, but my club has a "Sketch Pad Guy". This guy carries a sketch pad with him and draws caricatures of the dancers, then lets them draw what they want. It seems kind of creepy but some of the girls seem to like it.
  • steve229
    14 years ago
    "Sketch Pad Guy" - Lol, that's a new one! I usually don't care about someone's shtick, but the other night "Massage Guy" messed up my planned lap dance rotation for the evening by giving one dancer a really long back massage. Later the dancer came over to me and apologized for keeping me waiting. She said she had twisted her back on stage earlier, and that "Massage Guy", while creepy, really did give good massages.
  • sandyman
    14 years ago
    I'm one of those guys that likes to give back massages. I'm a very tactile person and just enjoy the way the girl's skin feels. It's also a good way to find out if the dancer likes touching. I have had some very interesting offers of reciprocation. I always ask a danceer before starting and encourage them to tell me what feels good. I don't do it in lieu of dances, but as an addition. The majority of the girls have seemed to enjoy them and I have actually had dancers come by and ask for their turn!
  • gk
    14 years ago
    I'll give dancers massages if I know them, but I also spend money on them. But I prefer not to do it because the danceers tend to get so relaxed they get sleepy. They I just have to change my massage zone.
  • wallanon
    14 years ago
    I've done them as a stalling tactic to keep dancers I don't want away from me, but it's not part of the usual script. But the question was have we seen them, and sure I have. It's usually only a handful of girls the guy is fixated on rather than all of them, though. As for being on the receiving end, if it's a decent massage I typically won't say no unless it's a dancer I want nothing to do with. Had one the other night give me a really nice back and neck massage for at least ten minutes. Didn't want a tip but I gave her a few bucks anyway. I did have that moment where I considered whether traces of stale jizz were getting rubbed into my neck, but if it feels good sometimes you just have to go with it...
    14 years ago
    I saw a guy giving a full on massage, with oils, in a Champagne room once. Had girl lie face down on the couch, applied the oil, and went to town. Hopefully this was not in lieu of dances ($300/hr plus bottle or VIP membership), just his tip to the dancer at the end.
  • Dougster
    14 years ago
    There's a "brownies" guy at the local clubs. Comes in and sells brownies to the whores.
  • LeeH
    14 years ago
    I was at a club the other night and was approached by a shooter girl. Since I don't drink, I usually just blow them off. But this one reminded me of a former co-worker who starred in more than one fantasy, so I told her that I'd buy the "dance" (ok, just straddling me and fellating the hell out of the shot tube) and she could drink the shot. Afterward, she complained of a sore back. She was good to hang with, and soft to the touch, so I offered to massage a bit. My hands tire somewhat easily (when massaging, that is) but I'm pretty good at finding and loosening knots. However, she didn't seem to buy it when I (honestly) told her that it felt like the worst knots were under her bra. ;-)
  • babehunter90
    14 years ago
    I was at a club once, and this particular girl I bought a dance from early on kept on coming back over to sit with me when she wasn't on stage. Eventually, she took to sitting on my lap between her sets (not as part of a paid dance) and I began to give her a shoulder rub. She really liked this, and subsequent dances ended up better as a result.
  • MisterGuy
    14 years ago
    Wasn't handing customers a sketch pad one of the dodges that strip clubs in the Midwest (IA?) used to do in order to stay in business? It's just a "nude modeling art show"...wink, wink...
  • steve229
    14 years ago
    If "Massage Guy" and "Sketch Pad Guy" had a fight, who do you think would win?
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    steve: Aye, there's the rub. I think it'd be a draw.
  • steve229
    14 years ago
    gmd - well said, lol.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion