tuscl

He drinks a Vodka drink

Attractive young blond in a businesswoman's suit enters the club same time as me. Turns out she a liquor company sales rep, and for the next hour or so the club gives out free shots of different vodka flavors. First time I had a coconut flavored vodka.

Anyone else see this before?

**Word to the wise – do not try and match vodka shots with a Russian dancer, lol.

8 comments

• Dudester
    14 years ago
    Steve said: **Word to the wise – do not try and match vodka shots with a Russian dancer, lol.

No shit Steve (ROFLMAO). It was the first thing they taught those of selected to go beyond Checkpoint Charlie on an errand.
  • CTQWERTY
    14 years ago
    Did you ask the rep if she'd stop by and load up your liquor cabinet with free samples, for "your friends" of course???
  • vincemichaels
    14 years ago
    so steve229, how many dances did you get from the Russian babe? LOL, I used to tend bar in several places, my customers always found it a great thing to do was sample the free shots the liquor reps were giving away.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    wish this would happen when I go to strip clubs lol
  • deogol
    14 years ago
    I've worked in the distribution industry. I can see this happening.
  • steve229
    14 years ago
    "how many dances did you get from the Russian babe?"

Maybe 5 vodka shots and 6 dances (or could be vice-versa). I had gotten dances from her before, and they were good, if a tad mechanical. The vodka fueled dances were much better, lol.
  • 10inches
    14 years ago
    i used to work for one of the major tobacco companies. we had reps that went into clubs and gave away free sample packs of our cigarettes especially if we were introducing a new product. guys always told amazing stories about what they were offered for just a carton of cigs.
  • deogol
    14 years ago
    Given how much cartons of cigarettes cost I can see how. I was in the grocery store behind someone who was buying cigarettes (I don't smoke) and the cashier quoted him $99 bucks! I was damnnnnnn!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion