tuscl

Sugardaddies and Sugarbabies

Last night I watched an interesting Law & Order episode concerning Sugardaddies and Sugarbabies. First thing, most guys that do this are older guys, so the generational differences in music and movies is a problem that has to be overcome. With that said, I also heard some OUTRAGEOUS amounts requested (5k per month, plus a department store credit card and reimbursment for nails, hair, etc.).

So, guys, and this is for those who have a (monthly) regular girl, ITC or OTC). What percentage of monthly income do you, or would you pay to a sugarbaby?

and

Do you expect/get a few times a month, a few times a week, or something else?

15 comments

• SuperDude
    14 years ago
    Rates in Detroit are dropping weekly.
  • Dougster
    14 years ago
    Isn't sure sugardaddies a late 90's early 2000's boom phenomena? Do such creatures still exist?
  • rickdugan
    14 years ago
    Dudester,

Law and Order is set in NYC, where you would be VERY fortunate to pull off a sugardaddy gig for 5k per month. Part of the arrangement is the presumption that she is not getting stuck by too many other penises during the month, so she has to make much a good chunk of $$$ off of a few guys, and 5k ain't much in NYC.

The expectation is that she will be reasonably available a couple of times per week for whatever you are looking to do (dinner, clubbing sex, all of the above, etc.).

In terms of % of income, a small percentage at most. Many guys with sugarbabbies own businesses and just add them to payroll (usually as a contractor). This ensures that the girl gets paid on schedule and gives you a tax deductibility play :) If it is going to become a big % of one's earnings, there are more cost-effective ways to have fun. Having a sugardbaby is not just about sex - it is about having a hottie at your disposal as a P/T girlfriend.
  • rickdugan
    14 years ago
    [see above] Or so I'm told
  • steve229
    14 years ago
    "5k per month, plus a department store credit card and reimbursment for nails, hair, etc."

That's crazy talk!
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    http://www.seekingarrangement.com/

certified sugar daddies on there.

If you browse through the sugar babies some of them want $10k-20k per month.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    Here is a funny sugar daddy help needed ASAP thread on the pink site I liked reading.

http://forum.stripperweb.com/showthread.…
  • Dougster
    14 years ago
    "Here is a funny sugar daddy help needed ASAP thread on the pink site I liked reading. "

Seriously fucked up!
  • CCRiderm
    14 years ago
    Lovely women out there, eh Samsung?
  • Dougster
    14 years ago
    I wonder why "no sex" is such a big deal to women like that? Because they want to preserve the sense that they have "morals"? Fucked up.
  • rickdugan
    14 years ago
    I don't think the "no sex" thing is the norm - she just caught a true bonified sucker.
  • spudd
    14 years ago
    Here's some info on a guy who has lots of experience with sugarbabies:

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=9404
  • Player11
    14 years ago
    I contribute around $1100 month to stripper I have been seeing around 21 months. POP has averaged $158. I have had a couple of backpage.com call girls between $67 and $100 but their performance may vary and bc the one I am doing is married, she is not so fucked out and performs better.

With all the pussy available at $80 hh here in Houston from backpage.com call girls, I can not see anyone paying $5k a month for more unless gal is living with them and they are fucking her all night every night. Don't let the stupid bitches on SW fool you about some guy paying them big bucks for a platonic relationship - just is simply SS.
  • gatorfan
    14 years ago
    I need a Sugar Momma
  • sanitago
    14 years ago
    had a semi-regular arrangement with a college girl a few years back. we'd meet about once a month and she'd get $$ for her time. I figure it was perfect training for what she was studying to be: a lawyer!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion