tuscl

Why is Virginia so strict about nudity in strip clubs?

Thursday, April 15, 2010 3:40 AM
I live in VA and go to the clubs in Richmond. I don't understand why Virginia is so anal about strip club laws. I don't see how it would stop extras or anything else.

9 comments

• SnakePlissken
    14 years ago
    I'm from Virginia too, northern Virginia to be specific. That's what we get for being home to the capital of the Confederacy: good old Christian uptightness.
  • Dudester
    14 years ago
    Snake is right, it's about "morals".
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    Funny how one of the most liberal countries in the world has banned strip clubs completely. They did not do this for moral reasons but for feminism reasons. They did not want strip clubs around and degrading women, emotionally scarring them for life. Cincinnati is also very strict about strip clubs and only has one strip club despite being one of the largest cities in Ohio. Many customer from Cincinnati travel up to Dayton clubs, which probably explains one of the reasons why Dayton clubs are so popular, they get regular customers from both Dayton and Cincinnati.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    ^^^^^ The liberal country I was talking about that banned strip clubs for feminism reason was Iceland.
  • steve229
    14 years ago
    Did you see that Iceland's volcano, which hadn't erupted in 200 years, exploded shortly after the strip club ban? Coincidence? I think not.
  • mmdv26
    14 years ago
    Yeah, steve, I was thinkin' the same thing!!!
  • gatorfan
    14 years ago
    I am wondering why D.C. prohibits lap dances?
  • bumrubber
    14 years ago
    Go west, young man, to West Virginia, where anything goes.
  • DandyDan
    13 years ago
    I don't know who FuckPatRobertson is, or any idea if his story is true, but it wouldn't surprise me if Robertson and Falwell had a lot to do with it.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion