tuscl

ink and piercings

LeeH
Georgia
My ATF has mentioned (on different occasions) getting a tat or a piercing. Right now she has neither, anywhere -- trust me, I've looked. ;-)

At first glance, she is so very girl-next-door, but then you realize that she's not at all. And frankly, I think the juxtaposition makes her even hotter.

Now, I'm not turned off by piercings, but I'm with Bill Engvall when he asked, "When did shrapnel become a fashion accessory?" And as long as a girl doesn't have a *lot* of ink, that doesn't bug me either.

But what's your experience (either personal opinion or knowledge of others)? Do ink and shrapnel turn some guys on and/or make the dancer more attractive to them?

13 comments

• LeeH
    14 years ago
    OK, I take part of that back. Just saw a video and the girl had her nose pierced. Not a stud on the side, but a ring through the middle like she was a bull in search of a matador.
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    I'm not a fan of either, but my ATF has what I consider to much ink, but no piercings. Her being Asian trumps the ink. I have talked her out of more tats in the past.
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    I'm a fan of both. The girls who get tats and pierced are also, IME, more likely to enjoy a little pain, or maybe a lot of it, than the general population, so yeah, I like 'em.
  • Dudester
    14 years ago
    Both are a HUGE turn off to me.
  • bigdude012
    14 years ago
    a few small tats don't bother me. But when I'm in a LD I don't want to be reminded that I need to get my trucked worked on.
  • gk
    14 years ago
    Too many tats can be a turnoff. But they are not always a deal breaker. Personality and outcome can go a long way in overcoming a little ink. A token piercing I don't mind either, especially if it's in a fun place. But otherwise, I agree with the "shrapnel" joke, it can be too edgy.

I did spring for a tatoo once for a favorite. It was modest.
  • LeeH
    14 years ago
    georgmicrodong, I hear ya but that's moreso a secondary thing (i.e. if she has tats/piercings, then there are other things about her that you're probably going to like). Do you like tats/piercings themselves?

bigdude012, LOL!

gk, yeah, they're not a dealbreaker for me unless she's got more than Biker Joe over at the next table. And there was one that actually intrigued me - down each side of her back, she had S-shaped tats like the cuts on the front of a violin. Her personality turned out to be a dud, but cool ink.

I even half-jokingly talked about buying a tat for one dancer friend. Her stage dancing often leaves me -- literally -- breathless. I told her that I needed to buy her a tat that reminds me, "Don't forget to breathe". She said that it'd probably look better/classier if it was in Kanji. ;-)
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    too much ink can be a turn off but I did recently splurge on a dancer who had her entire back covered with angel wings.

I don't like it when they have a tramp stamp with their bf or ex boyfriends name on it...unless of course they share the same name as me
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    LeeH: To a certain extent, I believe I do like them for their own sake, though I admit that it could just be that I automatically mentally associate the two after all these years. However, a well done, tasteful tattoo is appealing in it's own right. Of course, "well done" and "tasteful" are entirely subjective, and often contextual, so I don't know that I could define them other than by pointing out examples. In general, muted colors and simple subjects will be more appealing that garish, complex or intricate stuff.

As for piercings, small and unobtrusive is better than big and ostentatious. Small studs or rings in her nipples, navel, tongue, hood and/or pussy lips are all good. Dumbbells that drag her nipples or labia down to her knees ain't gonna do much for me. Again though, it differs on a case by case basis, and I can't really categorize *precisely* what's appealing or not until I see a concrete example of it.

• LeeH
    14 years ago
    Fair enough, georg. Thanks for the clarification.
  • steve229
    14 years ago
    "unless of course they share the same name as me"

Not sure why strippers would be getting the name of a Korean electronics company tattooed on their backside, but ok. :-)
  • CCRiderm
    14 years ago
    Steve,

I know several women that would get a "Hitachi" tat.
  • steve229
    14 years ago
    CCRiderm - lol, yeah, Hitachi makes some good er, power tools for the ladies.

http://www.amazon.com/Vibratex-HV-250R-H…
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion