tuscl

Where to go in San Francisco for extras mileage

pineapple
California
Visiting SF pretty soon. Any info on this topic will be greatly appreciated. Thanks! : )

11 comments

• winorhino
    14 years ago
    Mitchell Brothers O'Farrell theater. Bring lots of money
  • rickdugan
    14 years ago
    pineapple, you need to share info. in order to earn the right to ask for it. You've asked for info twice in the past 12 months trolling for info but have never posted anything. Not only is it rude but also suspeicious.

• CTQWERTY
    14 years ago
    Read my article on San Francisco.
  • gk
    14 years ago
    Definitely MOBT. It's more than mileage, it's more like a world tour.
  • CTQWERTY
    14 years ago
    MBOT is expensive! If you can bill it to a company expense account, okay I guess. Otherwise, your budget may prefer you to take a swim out to Alcatraz and back.
  • rickdugan
    14 years ago
    A couple people here have graciously shared info. Might not be such a bad thing for you to return the favor.

I noticed in your last visit for info that you like the Seattle clubs. Any clubs in particular? Might be a nice give back for you to review a couple.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    Crazy Horse Theatre - San Francisco, California
    is ranked on the tuscl top 100 list...I would consider making a visit there
  • CTQWERTY
    14 years ago
    Sam, fyi: they have built-in tissue boxes there!
  • CTQWERTY
    14 years ago
    Meanwhile at the MBOT there are are baskets of condoms sitting around in plain view. Fyi: MBOT has dubbed itself "The place for public sex in America."
  • gk
    14 years ago
    MBOT used to have "Green Room" show. Green refers to money, of course.
  • CTQWERTY
    14 years ago
    GK, is that the show in the room with the round tables? When I was there 2 gals performed "The dildo show" in said environs, only it bombed. The girls demanded tips to perform and the thin crowd wasn't up to paying that night. Fastest I've ever seen two good-looking women chase all the guys out of an area.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion