tuscl

Seediest Club Ever?

luckyone
Florida
Maybe it wasn't the best or the brightest. It may have turned your stomach or kind of turned you on but what was the seediest place, past or present, you've ever visited. I would have to say either one of the ESL clubs or maybe the Tropicana would qualify for me but curious what some of the rest of you all might choose.

20 comments

• unbelheathen
    14 years ago
    CT's in Gary, Indiana, hands down - if you're even willing to call it a club.

If it doesn't make the cut, probably the Blue Diamond in Columbus OH.

I thoroughly enjoyed both.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    Misty's Show Bar in Columbus, OH is the seediest low mileage club I have been to before.

I have been to Blue Diamond in Columbus, OH and have to say Misty's is BY FAR more dangerous.
  • CCRiderm
    14 years ago
    I absolutely have to vote for Miss Kitty's in ESL (Washington Park Actually) The stages are painted plywood and I felt like I had to go back to my hotel to take a shower after I left the place. Now, that happens in a LOT of clubs, but this was not in a GOOD way...
  • dennyspade
    14 years ago
    Miss Kitty's (now closed) in Ashkum, IL between Kankakee and Champaign. Beer served in unclean cans, dancers cussing out the DJ/bartender from the dance floor. There were huge and scarily thin girls who would be proud to have been labled "trailer trash." Once was enough.
  • xpando
    14 years ago
    the old Harmony Theater in NYC hands down. Actually you wouldn't want to put you hands on anything there except a maybe a dancer. I remember old worn out broken living room furniture randomly strewn about and the filthiest bathroom imaginable. Worse then a Paris bar.
  • DandyDan
    14 years ago
    luckyone-
    I love the Tropicana (Scranton, KS, south of Topeka for the uninitiated). It's about as seedy as I've been to, but it is also a guaranteed good time, as long as find a dancer you like.

I could also go with CCRiderm's Miss Kitty's in WP, IL, but frankly, I don't remember a whole lot about the one time I went there.

The one I remember was totally nasty was the 3 Mile Club across the river from Winona in Wisconsin (It's listed here as Bluff Siding, but I don't think that's a real town). I could also mention Swede's in Lesterville, SD. I went there 3 times and I don't think there was a girl who ranked above a 5 any of those times.
  • DandyDan
    14 years ago
    Actually, the club I mentioned in Wisconsin is 4 Mile, not 3 Mile.
  • borris
    14 years ago
    Actually, There are a few clubs in WP Il. that are much worse than Miss Kitty's. Gotta love ESL, something for everyone.
  • how
    14 years ago
    Lipstixx in Tampa. The old location, not the new one.
  • Prim0
    14 years ago
    About 20 years ago I went to a club in columbus' west side. It looked like an old house and as soon as I walked in I look left and found myself staring at a huge white pimply dimply ass with a thong hiding in it. My friends and I walked right out...this was the worst club we'd ever seen or even heard of.

...then we walked across the street to a place that had a sign that just said "Bar". It looked like a single wide mobile home that was half burried in the ground. We walked down the stairs to find that this was the WORST strip club ever. The Candy Store that was on olentangy near campus was a Las Vegas club by comparison. The chicks dancing were ugly, dirty and some even had what looked like fresh stitches.

We went home from there figuring there was no way to top that experience!
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    Prim0 I think that place on olentangy was also called Club Secrets. It got burned down and built a starbucks, tanning bed, and verizon wireless store on top of it.

The strip club on columbus's west side was probably The Body Shop? It got closed down but some idiot claims to have remodeled it and reopened it up as Misty's Show Bar...I rated the place a 1 in my recent review.
  • MisterGuy
    14 years ago
    I would vote for either Cheaters or The Sportman's Inn...both in RI. There were a few small strip clubs in Quebec that were pretty scary as well...I rated them very, very low as a result.
  • rickdugan
    14 years ago
    Hillside Inn in Milwaukee, WI - my review (the only one on this thing for the joint) will tell you everything.

Close runner up: Lady Godiva in Greenville, SC. Believe every bad review, the only shit hole I ever found that was worse than Godiva's is the Hillside above.

Harry O's in Stamford, CT, though this is a good seedy.
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    There was one a bit south of Miami. I don't remember the real name, but we used to call it the "Ugly & Nasty", and not a good kind of nasty.

Someone may remember it on SW 87 Ave right where it hits US1.
  • harrydave
    14 years ago
    Gotta agree with rickdugan, Harry O's is a dive with a very wierd stage and a private dance room no bigger than a walk in closet. Henry VIII near Detroit airport as of a few years ago had all of the charm of a very bad remodeling job. And then there is Vics place in Irvington, NJ, which has a permanent odor of beer, sweat, smoke, and jism all mixed together. Honorable mention to Blue Diamond in Columbus OH; the stage is just plain falling apart. I love these places.
  • poleshadow
    14 years ago
    <<There was one a bit south of Miami. I don't remember the real name, but we used to call it the "Ugly & Nasty", and not a good kind of nasty.

Someone may remember it on SW 87 Ave right where it hits US1.>>

Club Harem, and later Club Nice and Naughty. I worked within walking distance for about a year and never set foot in the place since all I ever heard was horror stories. The best story I ever heard was from a drinking buddy who described one dancer who worked there at the time as a female version of Larry Bird. I don't even want to know what that looked like.

Stir Crazy was about 3 blocks away and a better choice.
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    ps,

Correct, Nice & Naughty. Stir Crazy is up and down in my book, but at least more up.

I think the old N&N is now Lipstixx, or something close to that.
  • wallanon
    14 years ago
    Lady Godiva's in Greenville is pretty bad. This is actually a tough question if it's only one. Plus I think I've blocked a lot of those out.
  • Skyrbuoy
    14 years ago
    The original Mermaid in W Palm was the worst I've been in. Your feet stuck to the floor - empty beer cans everywhere. Pregnant stripper. Topless fat stripper in nylon panties. Whooo boy!
  • MisterGuy
    14 years ago
    This is another thread that could benefit from a return of the Bottom 40. Many, many of those clubs were quite seedy indeed. The descriptions of them were quite amusing as well.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion