tuscl

Older vs. Younger

Tuesday, April 6, 2010 11:25 PM
Ultimate fantasy: young things with beautiful, delectable bodies vying for your attention. This is the kind of service that a SC provides, but I have a question. Which types give you the better overall experience: the young dancers or the older dancers. I suppose it's a matter of substance versus sexiness. When a man enters a SC, he's looking for sexiness first, right? But is more fun to be had with a girl who gives a good dance and chats you up or an older woman who has more in common with you and can provide more insight, although she may not necessarily be a cute young thing? I'm in my early 20s and I've been able to see many interactions between older women and patrons. And it seems like there is just *something* between an older dancer and patrons/regulars than there is between, let's say, a girl my age and a patron. A spark or something; maybe she can take care of his emotional needs better. As a result, I seek out the older dancers to try and learn this elusive secret, but I haven't been able to pry it out of them yet...

26 comments

• sanitago
    14 years ago
    I think it depends a lot more on the dancer in question than on their age. my AFT is in the 'older' category, but she is also one of the hotter looking dancers at my favorite club. she is also very willing to let the formal rules about how much and where touching can occur slip quite a lot. so, I have a hot older woman who doesn't mind someone she knows getting a little more "intimate" than they should, a very good thing in my book! on the other hand, there's a younger woman who I'd never had a dance from but decided to try the last time I was there. she was only slightly less willing to allow me to let my hands stray and loved to get 'up close and personal' too (we ended up halfway necking before the three-dance set I had her do was done!). she is *much* younger than I, but when she finished she asked me how, as she put it "some woman let you get away". was it SS? maybe, but when you hear it whispered in your ear, it doesn't matter a whole lot! so, did I have something going for me, or did I just get lucky and find two women who were willing to please (and, I hope, be pleased)? hell, I haven't got a clue, but as long as they're willing, I'll go back and see both as often as I can manage.
  • trailer12b1
    14 years ago
    I absolutly like the older women. Give me Judyjudy any day of the week over a 21 year old. I just have trouble having a dance with the really young ones. i am 48 so factor that into my comments.
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    I'm a lecherous old pervert, so my first look will go to the young hot girls. However, in the articles section, you'll find an article I wrote in December concerning a fantasy encounter. Some fraction of that may actually have happened. The dancers I've enjoyed most were conversationalists in addition to whatever else they might have been good at. I'll not deny a strong preference for girls who go above and beyond, but a good speaker can waste a lot of my time.
  • potheadpl
    14 years ago
    I like younger dancers. I really like meeting a girl on her first night. Being a regular has its advantages---other dancers clue me in when there's a newbie. I have met older dancers who I found attractive, but they're still under 30. Yeah, I'm a sicko. LOL
  • rickdugan
    14 years ago
    Ok I'll bite, though I am starting to wonder if you are really a dancer or if this is some type of literary research. Your tee up (ultimate fantasy, young things, etc., et al) is applicable to the young, dumb and full of cum occasional strip clubber, who may go once every two years for a bachelor party, etc. The regular is a different animal and you will never connect with him if you are spouting that crap or are dealing with him from that mindset. A regular is generally there for one of two reasons: either he is blowing his load or he is getting some emotional fulfillment, or in some cases both. But let's put the sex part of it aside and talk about the fulfillment part. Sanitago is a great case study (if we need to be cerebral). Read his comment here, his various posts and his reviews and you could learn a lot. He goes to the same club over and over and always looks for his ATF. He goes there because he feels liked and wanted, and even if he knows intellectually that most of it may be SS (stripper shit) and it is part of her job to make him feel that way, he is drawn to continue to go back becuase of the way he is treated. This is particularly true at his favorite club, which is one of those mid-level clubs where he is likely not going simply because of all the hot nubile girls. You should also note that his ATF is making money from him even though she is not giving him the goods. Of course he would also like to get the goods from her, but it is her that is important, not just any pussy (which he could get in any other number of ways outside of the club). As a dancer, there are only three ways to make any real money: You are uber hot, you are giving out sexual favors, or you learn how to make your "patrons" feel special and get them to keep coming back for more. If you can't do any of these three then you are going to be working for singles.
  • CCRiderm
    14 years ago
    Well, I tend to gravitate to the older dancers just so I don't feel like a real old perv. I'm Trailer's class. :) While you are young, I think you bring the intelligence and perspective that is sorely lacking from your contemporaries. Usually when I try a younger dancer (under 30) the conversation usually drops to cattiness about other dancers, the trouble of making ends meet, etc. While I don't expect Nietzsche, I do require SOME intelligent banter to allow the fantasy to kick in. I sense you would have that covered. Now, with all that being said, last week I was in Minneapolis and I ran into a girl who was probably in her mid 20's and she was just about the sexiest thing on two legs. She had that intensity, the eye contact. The sultriness that radiates from a woman who knows she is sexy and doesn't use it like a hammer, but like a feather. When she was taking my tip at rail side she put her forehead lightly against mine and gave me this deep penetrating look from under lidded eyes and quite frankly, I'm glad I didn't have a checkbook with me because I probably would have bought her a Porsche. Go figure.
  • lopaw
    14 years ago
    I typically find myself attracted to dancers in their late teens/early twenties, although there certainly have been occasions where an older dancer has caught my eye. Mostly, for me, it really just comes down to the look,personality & mileage of the dancer in question, regardless of her age. And f_d.....not all of us PL's wandering into a SC are male ;)
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    I like a variety when I go to strip clubs. Not all too young but not all too young. However, based off experience clubs that have all young are usually better than the ones with all older dancers. the ones with all older dancers tend to be dives.
  • LeeH
    14 years ago
    I think you limit yourself a bit with the false dichotomy of "substance versus sexiness" as though they were mutually exclusive. I find substance to be very sexy. Of course, I'm 43, so what do I know? Unless she has a sign around her neck that literally says "Will F*** for Free", a non-substantive dancer isn't getting within 100 yards of VIP on my dime. Maybe a dance or two just to see what it's like, but probably not even that. It has been my experience that older dancers are less *initially* cynical, too. Younger dancers haven't learned yet that we (customers) aren't all assholes -- they generally pre-judge you and if you turn out to be nice, they generally figure that you're up to something and it isn't real. On the flip side, older dancers -- having given you half a chance -- are even more appreciative when they find out you're a nice guy, because they've had to deal with so many assholes over the years. And then there's the exception that proves the rule -- my ATF is 22. (But admittedly she doesn't act like it.) Outside of the substance/sexiness thing, I honestly find cookie-cutter looks to be boring as hell. And it's hard to be cookie-cutter when you're older.
  • fetish_dancer
    14 years ago
    @RickDugan: You'll just have to come see, then. I AM doing research, because I think dancing has more to it than simply wagging your ass on stage. And while it's not a personal, lifetime career choice of mine, dancing covers so many points of interest that are important to me to know about. Thanks for the words! @Iopaw: I've seen your postings. I like you - you seem interesting :) @LeeH: Ah, you've cottoned on to that; no, sexiness and substance are not mutually exclusive. However, my point was: would you pass up an older dancer, maybe without the fresh bloom of youth on her cheeks, for a sexy young thing who maybe had no substance to her? As a dancer, I welcome the majority of the patrons who come into the club where I dance. They are mostly blue-collar workers who enter the SC to enjoy a few beers and the company of women. I've also noted that they are mostly older men, and tend to gravitate toward the older dancers, who latch onto them like limpets, but the patrons don't seem to mind so much. It's rather intriguing.
  • rickdugan
    14 years ago
    Kid, you are reading but you are not absorbing. Message on point is that the regulars don't give a shit whether you have some esoteric dance moves - it is about what they feel on a personal level. No one cares about this as an art form. The old girls have figured this out, but if you don't want to make serious money then cool beans, but if you do then you need to stop being so cerebral and start developing a loyal follwoing of guys ;)
  • fetish_dancer
    14 years ago
    @Rick: Hard not to be cerebral when you're an Aquarius! :p But you're right. Pah, maybe it's because I'm not money-minded. :)
  • DandyDan
    14 years ago
    I personally don't care one way or the other because both have something to offer. It's always nice to see young dancers, but in general, I enjoy the company of older dancers. There is this one who is 50-something at my favorite club who is always kind and is very interesting, and she makes the young ones there jealous!
  • vincemichaels
    14 years ago
    fetish_dancer, welcome to our group of SCL's. Overall, I'd say the younger ones catch my fancy. Over the years, I've enjoyed the company of many, I like the freshness of youth. It's not to say older dancers are not attractive, there is a better sharing of interests, when we talk. One of these days, I'd like to meet judyjudy, one of our local Detroit TUSCL'ers, from her postings here, she sounds like a neat lady to meet.
  • dennyspade
    14 years ago
    Damn, I like what Fetish_Dancer has done/is doing to the cerebral minority on this board! For a day or so, I thought I had bee channeling my thoughts through RickDugan; as he had expressed similar sentiments of mine in a couple of threads. (I loved it when he addressed F_D as "kid.") I started my SC experience in the 80's when parts of Chicago's nightlife scene was still controlled by "The Outfit." You knew that you could go in a SC in unincorporated Cook County, pay a cover, see nude dancers on stage and then request her to sit with you while you bought her over-priced "Champagne Cocktails," or she, the waitress and manager staged a well-rehearsed routine to upgrade your experience to more private and comfortable confines for 100's of dollars. Think of the Can-Can in Vegas. You could readily place this on your Visa and MasterCard and would not tell anyone that you had been ripped off for fear of looking foolish or being physically abused by bouncers/enforcers. Invariably during the 80's, you saw older (certainly not wiser) former showgirl-types, aged hippies, and Biker-chicks dancing in these dens of inequity. If some young hottie3 was visible/available, she was oft-used for the "bonus." This was the addition of a second girl to co0mplete your fantasy experience. We will add her to your charge card for another hundred dollars and adjust the gratuity. (Hey, you are currently drunk, possibly drugged, and will say yes to anything that will help reduce3 the tension and pressure of a boner that has been carefully caressed during the negotiations and credit checks. After you learn(ed)that there was NO pot-o-gold at the end of the rainbow, you either stopped going altogether; chalked this up to a learning experience, or became the wise frat boy who became the SC Guru for the new initiates. As the Feds cleared out the mob-run establishments, we began to see the rise of nubiles and newbies beginning to show up in something they called Gentlemen's Clubs. This led to the proliferation of bikini clubs and topless joints, air dances, and incessant DJ's. I offer the aforementioned as declaration that older patrons may be visually caught by firm & taut flesh; however, we will return for the chance to have a GFE with an older & wiser dancer/stripper, who REMEMBERS not just our names, preferences, etc.; but also our life experiences, music, etc. She actually has read books, subscribed to newspapers, had non-SC work experiences, discusses investment options, has a mortgage; DOES NOT have a couch potato, drug-addled wanna-be-pimp to support, may have family drama with an ex, "kid shit to deal with," and recognize that we need to be comforted either by conversation, massage, lap dance or whatever two consenting adults deem appropriate and befitting as time and finances allow. Newbie Nubile Nymph-Actress ? Not-so-much ...
  • Dudester
    14 years ago
    Fetish, 1) I will pursue a younger dancer over an older one, but the lapdance is an "audition". It hasn't escaped my notice that 18-19 year olds are usually terrible at lappers (and usually terrible in bed). I do this audition because the occasional 18 year old is good at lappers. 2) The 24-30 year olds, as a group, are best at lappers. Their bodies still have the firmness of youth, but their experience provides the better (and for me-sensual) lapper. 3) My OTC criteria depends, first, on her lapper. Personality is the cincher. I go to clubs to get laid, one way or the other. An OTC experience will last (for me) at least two to three hours. I can only spend 2-3 hours with someone who is a good conversationalist, and who is genuine in some respects. Some guys go to a SC because their wife/GF are no longer emotionally intimate with them, and the stripper provides the GFE they need.
  • how
    14 years ago
    @f_d, age is a secondary or tertiary consideration at most. It's about "connection," even if it's all in our minds. For me, that connection has typically included activities beyond your established boundaries, but for many, what you offer could be enough to maintain interest and make that "connection."
  • bumrubber
    14 years ago
    By mid-20s it's all about the individual dancer. The only general rule I've found is that the youngest ones aren't great -- too inexperienced/awkward, like most young girls. 24-30 are often hotter than the young ones too, maybe because they've been working out a few more years. I'll take crow's feet and a superbly toned ass and abs on a grown woman any day!
  • sanitago
    14 years ago
    rickdugan, actually, I go to one club for two very good reasons: it's half the distance to the next closest club, and it's the only one within fifty miles where the women actually get naked and let you touch them (private dances, that is), as opposed to going to a 'bikini bar' and getting a air dance for the same price. if I'm going to shell out the cash, I want something more than a show. the club I go to offers me both, and the ladies are (mostly) nice to look at too, so why not go there?
  • minnow
    14 years ago
    I've bought repetitive dances from dancers between 18, and 45, so I don't really "seek out" any particular age. I've noticed (both dancers and general workforce) that those over 25 are more attuned to others, and have gotten over themselves by then. I'm curious what age(s) OP would consider to be "young", and "old" dancers.
  • rickdugan
    14 years ago
    sanitago, no question - you have a lot of good reasons to go there. It was not a criticism when I mentioned you as an example. In your posts you give a lot of good info about your regular club and what you like there, including (among many other things) your interactions with your ATF and some other girls. When F_D expressed frustration with the fact that other girls were doing better at her club than she was (and indeed she was trying to coax the secret to it from them), your various posts popped immediately to mind as a good roadmap :)
  • sanitago
    14 years ago
    rickdugan, actually, I'd think a night off spent in another club might help her. watching what the women who get the business do and seeing what she could incorporate into her own attitude/behavior as she interacts with the customers should go a long way to her getting more customers. for myself, I like a woman who doesn't set down and start talking about how we should 'go in the back'. even the ones I don't know, I like to talk to a bit, see what they're like, listen to their voice (most dancers seem to want to talk at least a little while dancing, so if she's got an annoying voice, do I really want to be in a small room with her????) and try to get some sort of 'vibe' off of her. about 80% of the time I can figure out whether a dancer is going to be interested in a fair amount of "interaction" when we're alone, or if she's just going to 'go through the motions'. I like the former. the last post I made about my favorite club has a good case in point. I had a pretty good feeling about the dancer I chose to take a long session with, and the guess was right. some of the dancers at the club like to have the guy get bare chested, that way they can do a lot of things. I've had my own nipples sucked, 'tweaked' playfully and (most often) had the dancer put her arms around me and rub her tits against my chest. which one do I enjoy? ALL OF THE ABOVE!!!!! this dancer decided to get me bare chested, then leaned in and started really rubbing herself against me about halfway through the send song. her head's right next to me, so I figured WTF and started kissing her on the neck. she started to return the favor and we stayed like that until the third song ended. that's when she gave me the line I quoted. was it SS? maybe, but when she got off my lap, her nipples were standing out quite nicely, something they hadn't been doing when she climbed on, so you make your own conclusion.
  • cptndshon86
    13 years ago
    When I go to gentlemen's clubs, I look for women who I figure that I'd have a good time with on a date. Whether they're younger than me (I'm 24 years old) or older, it doesn't really matter. I have had some great dances from younger women; dances that were really hot and sensual with kissing and stuff like that. I have also had some damn good dances from older women in their 30's, and they have been just as great. I have found that older dancers are more free with allowing your hands to roam around ;)
  • rell
    13 years ago
    itr depends.. usualy my best dances and dancers are usuly are mid to late 20s but ive had great dancers of all ages it doesnt matter.. just usualy dancers at a younger age dont have the coversational level and not quite fully women yet so a few things may be lacking
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    ALL dancers are young to me! :)
  • rh48hr
    13 years ago
    I get dancers from girls of all ages, I don't really seek out one or the other, I look for someone who peaks my interest, can make me laugh and when they give me a dance, make me feel as though I am the only one that matters. RickDugan wrote: "As a dancer, there are only three ways to make any real money: You are uber hot, you are giving out sexual favors, or you learn how to make your "patrons" feel special and get them to keep coming back for more." I think there is a lot of truth to this statement, but to me the third part is the most important. I have found that the uber hot women don't always give the best dances (in my experience) and I'm not there specifically for extras (but if it were to happen, I won't complain :)). So if you make me feel special, I will keep coming back for more.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion