tuscl

Please read Fetish_Dancer's Posting

dennyspade
Illinois
Tuesday, April 6, 2010 6:38 PM
I have just exhausted my reading of the exchanges between several members of this board and the most refreshing insight offered by poster/dancer, Fetish_Dancer. I enjoyed this multi-layered text which included personal decisions, economic theory and one's gift of writing readable prose. For some of us, this was what we hoped for when we began reading and submitting reviews of the clubs, this addictive unexplainable hobby, or just the acknowledgment that "stripper shit" existed in other places than our own imagination. I, for one, feel that there would be more postings in the discussion forum, if we felt that there was "water and life on Mars or the Moon."

8 comments

• MisterGuy
    14 years ago
    Just be careful what you wish for. Too much attention to any one dancer on here has, unfortunately in the past, led to a backlash by those on here (scat & his "followers") that feel threatened when the discussion is not all about them. I, for one, have always felt that this board needed more female input, particularly from dancers, but others haven't felt that way at all.
  • fetish_dancer
    14 years ago
    I appreciate the fact that it's pleased everyone. I, for one, enjoyed the conversation immensely :)
  • Vegeta1on1
    14 years ago
    I tend to find myself reading fetish_dancers postings alot. She has given me an idea to see a speical rating system on here for our very own top rated TUSCL Stripper/Dancer (fetish dancer) member ratings. Members would rate pics, the value of their reveiws/posts, ect. (By the way, I like F_D's pictures. She is, and myself, thinks shes very cute.) Sample ratings, Pics - 7.5 (She looks good, waiting to see full body pic.) Posts - 8 (I like what she puts on here.) Reveiws - 5 (I only seen about 2-3 of them she had for the clubs she's been to. Ect. - ??? Over all rating - ???
  • rickdugan
    14 years ago
    Fetish I think you are about to develop a following. There are a certain number of guys on this thing that seek affirmation and affection from dancers. You'll identify them by the "gentlemanly" way in which they handle their interactions with the girls, clearly evidence that they are special and very different from all of those other guys ;) You might also note phrases like "ATF" in talking about some girl that they visit on a routine basis, yet more evidence that there is a special connection that separates them from the pack :) Maybe if some of these gentlemen are in your neck of the woods they can stop by your club and provide support to the dancer who has been such an oasis in a sea of bad male postings. Then they could show you in person just how special they are :)
  • fetish_dancer
    14 years ago
    That would be appreciated. A following is also surprising, lol, as I came here merely to check out reviews of local clubs, and then saw the board. I'm a big fan of forums; I'm just another anonymous, opinionated individual. :) I think it's interesting how people connect over the 'net.
  • Philip A. Stein
    14 years ago
    yeah, FD is interesting to read. The extras thread was revealing. FD kinda came in being confrontational, "If that makes me a bitch, then all right. I'd rather be a bitch than a whore." The really cool thing is everyone here didn't want to make her a bitch, let a lone a whore. It really hit home the fact that we are all in SC for different reason, wither it be working or playing. I'd drive three states to see her!
  • Vegeta1on1
    14 years ago
    So true Philip A. Stein, I thought the same.
  • txtittyfan
    14 years ago
    Wait a minute, I thought all dancers were lying, thieving whores. LOL
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion