tuscl

Would like to post a review of the Ft. Lauderdale club I visited over the weeken

Thursday, April 1, 2010 9:34 PM
However, there are no clubs listed on here in Ft. lauderdale? How could that be? It's a pretty decent size vity in South Florida! With at least three clubs that I saw inside the city limits.

8 comments

• Dudester
    14 years ago
    Scroll down to the bottom of this page. On the bottom left, it says "Add Your Club". Click on that, and follow instructions, but it would be helpful to have addresses, phone numbers, club hours, etc.
  • EarlTee
    14 years ago
    There's a decent chance you'll find the club(s) under Oakland Park or Lauderhill or....
  • MisterGuy
    14 years ago
    There might be a few strip clubs in the area that aren't on this website, but I bet that you'll likely find the ones that you are looking for listed here (just look for the names or addresses that you know of): [view link] Oakland Park, I think, is a nearby & has a few strip clubs in it as well.
  • gatorfan
    14 years ago
    We had this question before, most of Ft Lauderdale clubs are located in Pompano Beach.
  • arbeeguy
    14 years ago
    How in the heck can they be ft lauderdale clubs if they are located in pompano beach
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    It's only like a 10-15 minute drive between pompano beach and ft. lauderdale.
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    Ft. Lauderdale and Miami have many surrounding towns and areas. Locals may know this, but to those from out of town, they might consider them as Ft. Lauderdale or Miami.
  • poleshadow
    14 years ago
    Probably about 80% of the Broward county clubs are within two miles of a county line, and FtL is right in the middle.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion