tuscl

Smothered?

Wednesday, March 31, 2010 3:44 PM
This dancer has wonderfully soft, natural tits, and likes to give me (appropriately) ‘stevies.” Sometimes she grabs the back of my head and holds me in place until I ‘m out of breath. The lightheadedness afterward is strangely erotic. Anyone else like being "smothered"?

11 comments

• Jpac73
    14 years ago
    No, nothing erotic to me about not being able to breath. She could not be one of my favorites.
  • arbeeguy
    14 years ago
    Nobody with any brains likes being smothered. You can die of smotherification. Push the bitch away from you and tell her (sweetly) to learn a new trick. Incidentally, smotherification is a game some teenagers DO PLAY to get a high - and some of them DO DIE.
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    My wife likes that, too. Jpac: WhT, you don't hold your breath when you're cummin?
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    I once asked a dancer to smother me with her tits till I pass out and she could empty the money in my wallet while I was passed out but she just laughed and said there would be too many air pockets. I was a bit drunk that night lol
  • Dudester
    14 years ago
    A stripper with HUGE natural tits nearly smothered me. She was actually surprised when I pushed away from her so I could breath.
  • gk
    14 years ago
    The kids smothering game in the form of Stevies doesn't turn me on. I would rather play with the nipples than let some dancer dominate my breathing. Granted, Stevies are a big turn on for some. But that suffocation stuff, be careful.
  • sinclair
    14 years ago
    Stevies get boring. I've seen many dancers work their way around the stage and give the stevie to every tipper because they aren't creative enough to think of any other tricks. I don't want my face where 12 other guys faces just were.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    Here in Columbus getting a dancer to take off her pasties is a hot no-no. Recent visit to Dreamgirls though the dancer did not have on pasties because they "fell off" and made me promise not to tell anyone they were missing. I guess the strip club charges her $20 for a new pair.
  • LeeH
    14 years ago
    There are a few dancers who, when stripping on stage, make me forget to breathe. But I guess that's my own damn fault.
  • neoguy
    14 years ago
    I am not a fan of Stevie's. I like to look at them, and suck on them, but not really be smothered by them. I find that the girls with big tits think they don't need to know how to do anything else. They have big tits, come see me. The girls with smaller bodies/tits seem to use other things to get me aroused. An I like it.
  • bigdude012
    14 years ago
    What can I say I'm simple give me a face full of tits! Just let me breathe every other minute
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion