tuscl

"Trainable"??? Yea or Nay??

minnow
Any place that interests me.
As an offshoot to the low mileage thread..... Lets say you encounter a new dancer, or its your 1st visit to club in new city that you may get repetitive visits to. She looks better than most dancers, you pick up decent initial vibes, but when you go in the back...... Dance is subpar/unsat for whatever reason (mileage, dance way too mechanical, go through motions, etc). Often, for me, its 1 or 2 or out. I've sometimes slipped in suggestions, like- "do you have any other fave position", "I sure like the feel of good breasts/ silky smooth legs", etc, but even that doesn't do the trick in many cases.
What have been your experiences for turning an initial subpar encounter into subsequent satisfactory visits? Proper "coaching" by you, or just simply a matter of dancer improving over time? Did "2nd chances work out?

Myself, I can't say that I've made a silk purse out of a sows ear. Low mileage dancers will often stay low mileage,or move on. A couple of cases, I gave 2nd chances, & things improved. In the slight case, dancer was (still is) very attractive, but relatively low mileage on initial contact. I tried again on slow night ( she undoubtedly noticed me getting multiple dances with OTHER different dancers). She's not the nastiest, but got in the zone enough to be a "warmup lap". In other case, dancer was new to area & club (but not dancing). Her nervousness was obvious, and dance very mechanical. Some months later, ran into her again, was less nervous, and much better in the back.

Your experiences................

8 comments

• shadowcat
    15 years ago
    minnow, I don't know if you call trainable but repeat dances usually prodestes higther mileage.
  • steve229
    15 years ago
    Minnow - you could try getting a 2-girl dance where a high mileage fav teaches the other girl by example. I had a one time fav that was a consistent high earner on the day shift, and she had several new dancers ask her to help "train" them. On several instances I enjoyed being their training dummy.
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    low mileage dancers are usually ROBs and not just young/naive.

If she says she does not want to or not allowed to take off her bra (despite all the other dancers taking it off) then I don't even bother getting more dances with her. If she does not want me to touch or says I'm not allowed then I don't bother trying to keep buying dances in hopes she'll change her mind. I only make exceptions to this if she is a 10...and so far in Columbus I have only met one 10.
  • lopaw
    15 years ago
    I've had great success in "training" young, new dancers in the gentle art of dancing for other women. For many I am their first female customer, and i want to make sure they learn proper technique.

On the flip side, I have found it damn near impossible to re-train the robotic, choreographed vets that are just going thru the motions.
  • mmdv26
    15 years ago
    I don't pay for OJT. I'm too old and grumpy to be so charitable. When I get a cold fish, I have been known to stop mid dance, hand her a twenty and suggest that Subway is hiring.

Slacker dancer behavior is bullshit. They know what they are supposed to be doing.
  • minnow
    15 years ago
    My cases weren't extremely low, like not taking top off, or devoid of contact, but in 1st case was simply lower than most dancers norms, and was easing into comfort zone, I suspect by seeing what other dancers did, and deciding she'd be better off moving more into their realm. Another dancer in a different area club was very attractive, and became well known on metro area SC board as having strict NFZ's- no repeat from me here.

Second case, basic contact there, but dance was very mechanical. I did snag another dancer shortly afterwards, & spent a lot of time with her. This case may have been new to area, and not used to high contact levels- hence, she got "trained" on other customers dimes, or even might have had a little talk with 2nd dancer. Attitudes/comfort zones don't change overnight.

steve- I'm surmising that your minimum acceptable mileage/contact levels are lower than a lot of board posters here. (I don't claim to be the highest mileage monger by any means, but I do "have expectations" of a certain minimum"). I don't have the patience/inclination to train a dancer on my dime. I'm curious what "training" was done. If its "Grinding Rythymn Technique 101", or how to rub boobs in a guys face, I might see it. But even then, dancers are competing with each other for YOUR (MY, OUR) $$$, and inherently aren't there to train the competition. Getting back to some board members "minimum standards"-- Either a dancer is comfortable with certain contact level, or she is not. People can change over time, how much time are you willing to spend. Slow metamorphasis in my 2 examples took 3-9 months, between 1st and next.
  • gk
    15 years ago
    A newbie is definitely trainable--but she has to be serious about her job and want to make maximum money. Otherwise a slacker is a slacker and should be avoided after the first mistake.

My ego says I've trained a few, but in most cases simple observation will show them the light.
  • MisterGuy
    15 years ago
    "On several instances I enjoyed being their training dummy."

I sure didn't. A former ATF of mine used me as a "training dummy" for not one but TWO of her sisters that were going to try & dance at the same club as hers. It was awkward to say the least.
    ------------------------------
    "I don't have the patience/inclination to train a dancer on my dime."

Amen to that!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion