tuscl

Low Mileage Favorites?

Monday, March 29, 2010 10:08 AM
Do you have them? I'm thinking about the dancer who's mileage is below your usual standard, but who is otherwise so hot/cute/sweet/fun to be with, etc. that you still get dances from her.

13 comments

• DandyDan
    14 years ago
    There is this one at my favorite club who could be a stand up comedian but is also known for low mileage. She is the best looking lady there more often than not, although I went there this weekend and she had these Lady Gaga glasses on that looked wrong on her, so I passed. In the past, before one of my old favorite clubs closed up, there was this one girl who was really tall and one of the few Caucasian ladies there near the end and also one of the few who weren't old and/or on drugs. Given the way the private dance room was set up there, it was hard for her to do well, but she always got an A for effort. She was also just fun to talk to, especially compared to the other ladies there.
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    No.
  • shadowcat
    14 years ago
    I talk to a couple but basicaly if they are not high mileage, they do not become favorites.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    Yes I have got more dances from a low mileage hottie but only in hopes that she will increase the mileage. After a few more failures with her I give up. I still will offer to buy her a drink though.
  • how
    14 years ago
    As dancers? No. Otherwise, sure.
  • lawfive
    14 years ago
    My favorite Florida club has a well known dancer who "only" gives "standard" dances...yet she is immensely popular because of her class, intellect, and beauty. I usually warm up with her for a while and then progress to the known quantities...
    14 years ago
    Sure. They're in the minority but I've had/have them. Fun to hang and drink with. Act as stripper repellent. If I have to suck it up and compensate them with a dance or two, no biggie.
  • Player11
    14 years ago
    No - wouldn't waste my money on them.
  • LeeH
    14 years ago
    Yeah, there are a couple like that. Usually it's because they're sweet or otherwise have a good personality -- in short, because they're fun to hang with. The way I see it, they're at their job, so just hanging with me (as wonderful as I may be) isn't reward enough. And giving them money just for hanging with me seems a bit weird. So if I'm gonna give them money, *and* I get to see a naked woman, seems like a win-win to me.
  • steve229
    14 years ago
    Sam - I once asked a "low mileage hottie" if she ever got wild. She said the only time she remembered getting out of control was when she got wasted on Patron tequila. As it turned out, that stuff was damn expensive. Lee, you nailed how I feel. There are some cool/sweet girls that I just like to hang out with, and since I've never been comfortable with the "pay for talk" thing either, I end up getting dances from them (and hoping the Patron kicks in eventually).
  • casualguy
    14 years ago
    I remember I once visited a club that had several very hot 10's working in it. I believe table dances were $10 and even though they were pretty much nothing but air dances, I did buy a few especially from one dancer who looked extremely good to me. Most of the time I was content to watch either at the stage or behind a table or two while someone else got a table dance. I haven't been to a club that had lots of 10's in ages. Now if I see a 10, I'm ok with watching her on stage. However 10 bucks doesn't seem as much as it did back several years ago so I probably would still be willing to spend that if she was that hot.
  • mmdv26
    14 years ago
    I keep an eye on new dancers. If I see that they routinely only do one or two dances for a customer, then I am usually not interested enough to mess with them. There is a reason for failing to generate repeat business.
  • gk
    14 years ago
    There are a few "sweeties" I've known for years or who are fun to talk to. Some are warm ups. Some know they are just in for the conversation and some drinks.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion