tuscl

Love em or hate them?

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Friday, March 26, 2010 2:05 AM
I go because I love them. They entertain me. And that is why I go. I know more shit about than most of you know about you best friends. I have taken some to lunch or my hotel room. I am realistic. With one exception, none are going to grandmas for Sunday dinner. OK dugster, It's your turn. Be gentle on me. lol...

17 comments

• gatorfan
    14 years ago
    I'm thinking love is probably not the best word. And if you hate them, you probably aren't reading TUSCL about them. It's somewhere in between. It's like jalapeno poppers, some like to have more or less than others.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    I like certain strip clubs and go because I know I'll have a good time at a reasonable price. Some strip clubs though I hate but I still go to check them out from time to time.
  • lopaw
    14 years ago
    I love them, but in a "I-want-to-grope-you-and-do-naughty-things-to-you-then-forget-about-you-and-go-on-to-the-next-girl" kind of way.
  • mmdv26
    14 years ago
    lopaw, what other way is there!
  • vincemichaels
    14 years ago
    You rock, lopaw. The world needs more women like you. Love is a strong word for the entertainment, but I have made a few friends over the years that I met in the club. Sometimes we hang out together, I don't give them any money,though, They still like me, so I'd say there is a genuine friendship established. I like that.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    Amen to what lopaw said! I like the way you think!
  • DickJohnson
    14 years ago
    I go cuz i wanna be around people i can trust and who wont lie to me or take advantage of me, thats why i go...
  • steve229
    14 years ago
    "What's love got to do, got to do with it What's love but a sweet old fashioned notion" (I also liked lopaw's answer)
  • how
    14 years ago
    DickJohnson is hilarious, as usual.
  • gatorfan
    14 years ago
    Does DickJohnson have shadowcat's password?
  • CCRiderm
    14 years ago
    Gator, ShadowCat IS DickJohnson.... Just in another life..
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    I am still waiting for dugsters reply to this lol
  • Dougster
    14 years ago
    shadowcat: " I know more shit about than most of you know about you best friends. " Out of all the posters on this board it's obviously me who understands strippers the best, and, hence, my contempt for them. Put me down for love them. Love to fuck them in the ass and cum on their fact, that is. As for strippers as people, please, that would be complete abuse of the language.
  • lopaw
    14 years ago
    lol I knew you guys could totally relate!
  • casualguy
    14 years ago
    I can relate. You love it when a hot stripper does this. You hate it when a stripper does that. Then you're on to the next. In a comment thread where it seemed like everyone posting was coming out against the strip club and people in it, one girl posted that the dancers were laughing about taking advantage of the guys calling them chumps and didn't think any guy should go to the club. I thought "we're all grown adults, some guys are willing to spend a little bit of money."
  • gk
    14 years ago
    It's fun for whatever reason. I like Lopaw's rationale, and I understands SCs. We can do both. Who needs an affirmation? It's my/our fun and business, nobody elses.
  • LeeH
    14 years ago
    "Love" is probably a strong word, but given the choices, I'll go with it. Unless it's a new club, I very rarely go to a club anymore unless I *know* that one of the dancers that I know is going to be there. I'm not at SC's looking for love, but if I have some kind of friendship with a dancer, the other dancers at that club usually bore the shit out of me.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion