Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Love em or hate them?

shadowcat
shadowcatVIP63065448

Atlanta suburb

16 yrs ago · 1 min read

I go because I love them. They entertain me. And that is why I go. I know more shit about than most of you know about you best friends. I have taken some to lunch or my hotel room. I am realistic. With one exception, none are going to grandmas for Sunday dinner.

OK dugster, It's your turn. Be gentle on me. lol...

Replies (17)Latest

Profile picture for gatorfan
gatorfan
•

I'm thinking love is probably not the best word. And if you hate them, you probably aren't reading TUSCL about them. It's somewhere in between. It's like jalapeno poppers, some like to have more or less than others.

Profile picture for samsung1
samsung1
•

I like certain strip clubs and go because I know I'll have a good time at a reasonable price. Some strip clubs though I hate but I still go to check them out from time to time.

Profile picture for lopaw
lopaw
•

I love them, but in a "I-want-to-grope-you-and-do-naughty-things-to-you-then-forget-about-you-and-go-on-to-the-next-girl" kind of way.

Profile picture for mmdv26
mmdv26
•

lopaw, what other way is there!

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

You rock, lopaw. The world needs more women like you. Love is a strong word for the entertainment, but I have made a few friends over the years that I met in the club. Sometimes we hang out together, I don't give them any money,though, They still like me, so I'd say there is a genuine friendship established. I like that.

Profile picture for samsung1
samsung1
•

Amen to what lopaw said! I like the way you think!

Profile picture for DickJohnson
DickJohnson
•

I go cuz i wanna be around people i can trust and who wont lie to me or take advantage of me, thats why i go...

Profile picture for steve229
steve229
•

"What's love got to do, got to do with it What's love but a sweet old fashioned notion"

(I also liked lopaw's answer)

Profile picture for how
how
•

DickJohnson is hilarious, as usual.

Profile picture for gatorfan
gatorfan
•

Does DickJohnson have shadowcat's password?

Profile picture for CCRiderm
CCRiderm
•

Gator, ShadowCat IS DickJohnson....

Just in another life..

Profile picture for samsung1
samsung1
•

I am still waiting for dugsters reply to this lol

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

shadowcat: " I know more shit about than most of you know about you best friends. "

Out of all the posters on this board it's obviously me who understands strippers the best, and, hence, my contempt for them.

Put me down for love them. Love to fuck them in the ass and cum on their fact, that is. As for strippers as people, please, that would be complete abuse of the language.

Profile picture for lopaw
lopaw
•

lol I knew you guys could totally relate!

Profile picture for casualguy
casualguy
•

I can relate. You love it when a hot stripper does this. You hate it when a stripper does that. Then you're on to the next. In a comment thread where it seemed like everyone posting was coming out against the strip club and people in it, one girl posted that the dancers were laughing about taking advantage of the guys calling them chumps and didn't think any guy should go to the club. I thought "we're all grown adults, some guys are willing to spend a little bit of money."

Profile picture for gk
gk
•

It's fun for whatever reason. I like Lopaw's rationale, and I understands SCs. We can do both. Who needs an affirmation? It's my/our fun and business, nobody elses.

Profile picture for LeeH
LeeH
•

"Love" is probably a strong word, but given the choices, I'll go with it. Unless it's a new club, I very rarely go to a club anymore unless I know that one of the dancers that I know is going to be there. I'm not at SC's looking for love, but if I have some kind of friendship with a dancer, the other dancers at that club usually bore the shit out of me.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement