tuscl

Sweaty Girls

Thursday, March 18, 2010 2:43 AM
Recently, I took a dancer back to the VIP and as soon as I placed my hands on her, I discovered that she was coated with a thin sheen of sweat. I thought this strange, since she hadn't been on stage, the club wasn't particularly warm, and I was definitely wearing more clothes than she was. I found it a turn off. If she had gotten sweaty DURING the dance, that would have been an entirely different matter. Anyone had a similar experience? Turn on or turn off?

15 comments

• samsung1
    14 years ago
    Yes I have had several of these types of experiences and they are a major turn off for me. One SC, Club X in Columbus has poor air circulation so over the summer it seems like a lot of the dancers get really sweaty there. They also make things worse by putting candle lights everywhere. You should not take a dancer straight back to the VIP...test drive her with a table dance or buy her a drink first.
  • CTQWERTY
    14 years ago
    Ew! Nothing worse than the sweaty residue from a bouncer all over your gal when you get her!
  • dudeanonymous
    14 years ago
    I had been eyeing her across the room for awhile and she came over to me when a 2-for-one was announced. Couldn't resist. Smoking hot. At least there wasn't BO to go along with the sweat.
  • SuperDude
    14 years ago
    Some clubs used to have a stage shower show. It served two purposes. Upscale clubs have hand held shower heads in the dressing room for freshening up. Note to manager.
  • mmdv26
    14 years ago
    The dancers with whom I have encountered the clammy sweat were known drug abusers/addicts. Could be that or menopause. Clubs should install bidets in the dancer's restroom.
  • steve229
    14 years ago
    When a dancer is onstage and the lights hit her just right so you can see a thin sheen of sweat on her, that can be very sexy. I had one fav like that - she really worked it on the pole, plus she was carrying a little baby fat. But she always freshened up in the back, and sometimes changed her outfit, before we did a private dance. "Sweat baby sweat baby sex is a Texas drought" – oh, wait, Sam already used this one in another thread, darn...
  • Mr.White
    14 years ago
    i'm a heavy sweater myself so i can't complain.what i don't like is when all they do is sit there and complain "its so hot in here" over and over.i notice strippers have been useing body oils too.looks like sweat but oily.
  • shadowcat
    14 years ago
    ! once had a girl right off the stage after a 2 song set. She was hot and I was buying. It was slip and slide. My pants were soaked. Afterwards I told her that she needed to go cool down/dry off after getting off stage. She apoligized. I saw her just once more. She apoligezed again and we had some good dances.
    14 years ago
    People vary. Some naturally sweat more than others. Some girls will sweat following very little effort on stage or in a lap dance. That being said makes you wonder if the OP's dancer was on something? Ectasy?
  • MisterGuy
    14 years ago
    I ran across one dancer at a former strip club in northern NY state that bragged that she used a lot of baby oil to "keep her skin soft". It just kept he skin sticky IMO.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    mddv26, you make an interesting point about the sweating coming from the drug abuse. I think more clubs should have showers in their dressing rooms. It keeps the dancers clean and fresh.
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    Showers at the old Teasers in Key West was always a plus. My favorite dancer would always tell me, "I'll be back, but let me shower first."
  • Raincoat
    14 years ago
    Offer to lick it off.
  • winorhino
    14 years ago
    Coke or speed. They run hot and sweaty. I recently had an energetic blonde who worked up a hell of a sweat grinding on me in the VIP. It was unappealing to get a sweaty armpit near my face.
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    Starting sweaty, bad. Getting sweaty with me, good.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion