tuscl

Strip Club Patron Shot in Groin Multiple Times

Monday, March 15, 2010 8:27 PM
A North Park strip club patron died after being shot multiple times in his groin, according to San Diego police homicide investigators. Officers arrived to the Ten's Show Club at Ohio Street and El Cajon Boulevard around 9:40 p.m. Sunday after several calls reported shots fired. Three or four men, described as “probably in their 20s," were in the club being entertained by the dancers and they got into an argument, officers said. As club employees started removing the men, an employee was hit in the face with a drinking glass, police said. Guns came out and officers said it appears at least one handgun, if not more, was fired in the business. The shooting victim, a 42-year old man, has not been identified pending family notification. Officers aren't sure where the victim was when he was hit. They found him behind the business and transported him to the hospital where he was later pronounced dead. One person seen leaving the business was identified as one of the men originally asked to leave, and he was arrested for hitting another patron with a beer glass just before the shooting began. [view link]

6 comments

• steve229
    14 years ago
    Gee, Sam, my girl was trying to talk me into coming to see her at the club tonight, but after reading this I decided to have a quiet night at home...I guess I should thank you for saving me money?
  • CTQWERTY
    14 years ago
    Whatever happened to just shooting 'em in the ass???
  • Dudester
    14 years ago
    Whatever happened to just shooting 'em in the ass??? To shoot someone in the groin is a statement of rage. To shoot them multiple times in the groin-there's a story here.
  • LeeH
    14 years ago
    Kevlar cup?
  • CTQWERTY
    14 years ago
    Yeah, but in the early '90s it was "Or I'm gonna bust a cap in your ass!" Shooting someone in the groin likely severs one of the arteries which run on the inside of one's leg. The victim likely bled to death. One hell of a mess and thereby a lack of style points imo. Glad it didn't happen at Cheetah's.
  • earlyriser60609
    14 years ago
    Man, this gives a new meaning to "MSOG"...
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion