tuscl

That Closure Thing.....

Monday, March 15, 2010 12:19 PM
Have you ever been at a club and spotted a dancer who just made your mouth water ? You tried to get a lapper from her, and she made a point of ignoring you, or....you get a lapper from her and it's the epitomy of "this sucks". Finally, at a later time you spot her at another club. She's gone through a transformation-she's friendly and her lappers are great stuff. Ever been through that ?

11 comments

• Dougster
    14 years ago
    Sorry but if a bitch gives a bad lap dance the first time I cut my loses immediately. Plenty of whores in the world who will suck your dick or do whatever you want, so why go back to one you aren't sure because 'maybe' she improved?
  • gatorfan
    14 years ago
    No, never happened
  • minnow
    14 years ago
    Part 1 has happened, but not Part 2. I'm assuming it has happened to OP- curious what caused the "transformation".
  • suhkoijohn
    14 years ago
    It happened to me. Its either the rules in both clubs or she had a bad day.
  • Mr.White
    14 years ago
    never happened to me.i can alwaysget the attention of a stripper that wants my money.a stripper told me she wouldn't dance for anyone with cheap shoes. she would ignore them.i thought that was weird.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    If I get a bad first impression with a dance (bad first lap dance) I usually don't buy any more.. Fool me once, shame on you...fool me twice, shame on me
  • casualguy
    14 years ago
    I do remember one time I saw a hot dancer. She was always busy with other customers (back a few years ago) the first time I spotted her. Later on though she came around and I enjoyed her dances a great deal. She even made me believe she was enjoying dancing for me. She became one of my favorites for a while. Another time I saw a very hot dancer. She spotted me and came over later that night asking for a dance even though she was very busy. I was trying to get 2 for $30. She wanted 2 for $50. I told her no thanks. I'd rather tip her a dollar or two at the stage rather than get ripped off on lap dances. Later on while I was getting lap dances from another dancer, I saw her on several occasions sitting about one sofa away. I didn't feel like I was missing out on anything because she seemed to like jumping around and doing acrobatics and land right on the guy's lap. I thought not interested. I thought it was funny because she scared one guy.
  • casualguy
    14 years ago
    I do remember a club years ago where the customers often had to go ask the dancers if they wanted to dance. That is at least the first time if they had never danced for you. I thought one girl was very hot. However we got along great and I enjoyed her lap dances. I especially enjoyed the way she looked on stage almost as if she was getting ready to have sex with me. It's kind of hard to explain but I haven't seen too many dancers give me that kind of seductive look. I knew there wasn't any possibility of anything away from the club because she told me she had a boyfriend. She was very hot though. Later on she posed for some major mens magazine.
  • DandyDan
    14 years ago
    There used to be a girl at my favorite club named Mercedes, absolutely the best body of any lady there ever. Also one of the top stage dancers ever there. I would tip her every time she was there. But I could never get a dance from her. Finally, I came in during the week when she was there, and she couldn't blow me off this time, so we went in the back, and all she did was dance with her back to me the whole time. It was one and done. I only saw her once after that.
  • clubdude
    14 years ago
    Only the first part has happened to me. But being the fool I am when/if I go back to the club (I live in Detroit-you know what's going on there), I'll give her another try.
  • rickdugan
    14 years ago
    Just my thing, but if the girl gave me attitude the first time then there wouldn't have been a second one. "He who hath the gold..." etc.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion