tuscl

keys, condoms, cash...where to put them

tazer
Tennessee
i use an elastic and cloth circular wrap that has an enclosed pocket all the way around it. i put my stuff in it and slide it up on my lower leg just below the knee so it is hidden under the pants and out of the way of any action. started using it after money fell out of pocket one time and fortunately an honest girl gave it back to me...with a nice tip from me in return of course. i keep some cash money in the pants pocket but the big reserve cash in the wrap around on the leg with keys and any other helpful items.

22 comments

• Cheo_D
    15 years ago
    Clever! Out of the way but within easy reach and, importantly, secured on your person (as opposed to a fannypack/manpurse). I have often wondered what's the most efficient way of securing these items in a place where my pant and shirt pockets should be clear.
  • shadowcat
    15 years ago
    Not quite so exotic. 1's go in my right front pocket. Uaually starts with about $30. 2's(yeah 2's), 5's and ten's go in my left front pocket. Another $30. 20's ( the highest bill I carry) about $300 go in my wallett secured by button or valcro. Before leaving a couch/Vip room I always check myself for wallett, car keys, and hotel key. I may have lost some ones by slipping out but that is minor. Just do NOT drink so much that you forget to check for these assets.
  • Mr.White
    15 years ago
    i have me byfold wallet in my dress shirt with money one car key, hotel key and id.i never put money in my pants pocket i've had strippers reach right in for whatever ,some will play with willy in my pocket on the main floor when sitting on my lap. when i was young i have lost money that way.i have smuggled booze in with a calve holster.girls love booze.
  • gatorfan
    15 years ago
    I usually put them in the girls g-string LOL
  • neoguy
    15 years ago
    I have never lost any money yet, so i just keep ones/fives in my pants pockets and 10's/20's in my wallet. If I feel concerned (as when sitting at the bar, I will put my wallet in my front pocket. Although I only sit at the bar 10% of the time). I am like a hillbilly, i have my keys attached to my belt loop so i do not need to be concerned with them. When sitting in a chair at a table, I will take off my keys and cell phone/holder and sit them on the table right by me. I ALWAYS sit in the corners, so there is not too many people around me except for the dancers. They don't want my ride...lol.
  • how
    15 years ago
    During cold weather, I wear a jacket with some zippered pockets.
  • winorhino
    15 years ago
    I bring a jacket, regardless of weather with closable pockets and keep the big bills in there. Tip and drink money just I keep in my wallet.
  • MisterGuy
    15 years ago
    If I'm wearing a coat, I usually put my keys in one of the pockets, or they'll go in one of my front pockets. My back pocket has 1-2 condoms in it, and my cash is in my wallet, which I sometimes take out of my front pocket for LDs. If there is stage tipping allowed, I'll usually keep all my $1 bills separate in another pocket of either my pants or my jacket. I haven't lost anything yet (knock on wood).
  • georgmicrodong
    15 years ago
    I keep singles in the left breast pocket of my shirt, fives and tens in the right one in two separate folded stacks, folds pointed in opposite directions, fives on the outside, tens on the inside, $100 or so in twenties in my left front trouser pocket, and $100 in whatever the bank gives me in each of my boots for "emergencies."

A blind guy I met at the Bayou in Jacksonville, NC had his wife set him up similarly, and I borrowed the idea. I asked him who was making it worth bringing so much to a place with no action, but he never would tell me. Fucker. :)
  • georgmicrodong
    15 years ago
    Oh, and rubbers in my zippered jacket pocket, along with my keys and phone.
  • steve229
    15 years ago
    Blind guy in the SC - I assume he uses the Braille method to check out the dancers?
  • georgmicrodong
    15 years ago
    He definitely got away with more than the rest of us. Neither the girls nor the bouncers gave him any grief for doing some of things the rest of the custies would get thrown out for. I haven't been there in 20 years, but then it was topless only and no touch. Except for the blind guy.
  • Clubber
    15 years ago
    Never found this to be a problem. I imagine it could happen, and in time, might happen to me. In general, I don't carry a lot of cash. I guess you could look at the $5 ATM charge as an "insurance" policy.
    15 years ago
    $1s and cell phone in right front pants pocket. Car keys in left front pants pocket. Wallet in back pocket. If feeling "lucky", condom in shirt pocket.

For those who keep $5s and $10s segregated from the $1s and $20s - why? For tipping purposes? Some other reason?
  • georgmicrodong
    15 years ago
    59: Fives an tens are for drinks and, potentially, lap dance tips. I segregate them in order to avoid pulling out a large wad of cash to give a tip or buy a drink.
  • Clubber
    15 years ago

I do it so I don't inadvertently give $10 as opposed to $1 tip.
  • jester214
    15 years ago
    $1's go in left front pocket, wallet or money clip holds all my other cash in right front pocket.

If someone can pick my pocket and take my wallet without me noticing then they're damn good. I just naturally am always aware of that weight.

Somebody tried to pick my pocket in Costa Rica one time, unfortunately (for them) all I had in that pocket was a tin of mints or some such shit... I was ready to rip his arm off before I realized he hadn't got anything, and let him go.
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    I have seen guys wear fanny packs to SCs lol
  • Player11
    15 years ago
    When I go into SC I have cash on money clib in left pocket, Altoids box full of condoms, and Cell Phone.
  • lopaw
    15 years ago
    Keys & cellphone in front pockets.
    $1's in one back pocket, wallet in the other.

Lol - no need for rubbers (I used to keep a dental dam in my wallet, but I used it and never replaced it).
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    I don't trust the coat checks at strip clubs. I keep the valuable out of my coat pocket and in my pant pockets.
  • MisterGuy
    15 years ago
    Oh, I would never leave anything valuable in my coat at a strip club that had a mandatory coat check. Most clubs that I've ever been to don't have one though.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion