tuscl

Party Like a Canadian women hockey player

The International Olympic Committee will investigate the actions of Canadian women's hockey players who celebrated their gold medal victory Thursday night by swigging beer and smoking cigars on the ice in Vancouver.

Click thru the slide show, its pretty funny.

http://sports.yahoo.com/olympics/vancouv…

16 comments

15 years ago
    Wow. Very professional.

I know Canada has been having a hard time earning medals at their games but this celebration is a little over the top.
  • potheadpl
    15 years ago
    Yeah, that was beyond tasteless. Nothing like looking like a bunch of bull dyke lesbian lumberjacks to boost the image of your country. Smoking cigars and drinking beer? Geez.
  • Dougster
    15 years ago
    Well it wasn't exactly a ballet or figure skating medal they won was it? Gotta expect female hockey players to be a little tom-boyish.
  • winorhino
    15 years ago
    Totally agree with Dougster.
  • potheadpl
    15 years ago
    Yes, but it's not too much to ask them to maintain a bit of decorum. It's the OLYMPICS, FFS.
  • steve229
    15 years ago
    C'mon man, you gotta like the drunk chick trying to drive the Zamboni, right?

I'd party with them.
  • sinclair
    15 years ago
    Save it for the lockerroom.
  • lopaw
    15 years ago
    thems my kinda dames.
  • DandyDan
    15 years ago
    If they kept it to the locker room, nobody would care, or even know about it. I read somewhere one of the ladies was underage according to the BC alcohol laws. On the other hand, other than the fact that they're Canadian and beat the American team, I'd party with them.
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    so stupid, especially the underage one, to be doing it in front of cameras.
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    I am waiting for an Olympic female team to go out to a bar and participate in a girls gone wild video!
  • gatorfan
    15 years ago
    Let them party, drunk chicks on ice.
  • Clubber
    15 years ago
    Olympics?
  • georgmicrodong
    15 years ago
    samsung: While she is apparently underage in her home province, allegedly she is *not* under age in British Columbia.
  • MisterGuy
    15 years ago
    I'm pretty sure that the legal drinking age in BC is 19, and I agree that this kind of celebration should have been saved for the locker room.
  • DoctorDarby
    15 years ago
    Gosh, don't we sound like a bunch of ol' fuddy-duddies. This is the stuff of GGW--Spring Break (and now Olympic) fantasies. Drunken female athletes letting their guard down in public. Hoo-ray!. If it would have been a beach volleyball team instead of hockey players, no one here would be complaining, now would we?? Let 'em party, eh. And bring 'em to a strip club so they can canoozle with some cute Canadian strippers, eh. Fookin' A, eh?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion