tuscl

$1 dances

Saturday, February 27, 2010 7:47 AM
A couple of clubs in town (Club X and Centerfolds) have a "$1 dance" or $2 dance. Basically the dancers are required to go out on the floor and sell mini lap dances for $1-2. They last about 30 seconds before the DJ calls switch. It goes on for about 5 sessions a couple times per night. The dancer either collects her tip and moves on or asks to stay for more dancing. They are fun but they do not last long. Personally I have yet to find anyone to give me a good enough $1 dance to sell me on a lap dance. What do you guys think? A waste of time or have they been an effective sales technique for selling LDs?

15 comments

• Dazymaz
    14 years ago
    Ha reminds me of the old day and selling tickets for a " Free " dance back in the day when we were up on the boxes .... sell 6 tickets for a buck each the DJ gets a dollar and they call out the winning number but then you have the girls pestering the guys every second " buy a ticket " " do you want a ticket " that can be a pain in the assests too .. but hey on a slow night money is money .
  • DandyDan
    14 years ago
    I've been to a couple of clubs that do that, and personally, I see it as a period to test out new dancers. However, it usually ends up a waste of time because most of these dancers just aren't what I'm looking for. On the other hand, I do see it as fun.
    14 years ago
    Absolute waste of time.
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    I saw this when I was in Austin, TX. No other place. I thought is wasn't such a bad idea as I was able to ask one to come back later, and that turned out very well!
  • rmasecret
    14 years ago
    I love the $2 dance at X. Many of the girls use it to showcase themselves for the private dances. The value for $2 is pretty good. If you get a good one, you can keep her for a second round, tip a buck, and it's $5 total. She'll come back and sit with you awhile and you can see if she's worth a private dance.
  • Mr.White
    14 years ago
    LOL...when i was young dumb and full of cum..i thought this was the best deal ever..had my dollar bill high in the air ready to rock..now that i'm old bold and ready to rock&roll theres another story to be told...every stripper i've been sitting with when this happens hate it...they bitch and whine..this is such a waist of time.I usally pass on these now but when one of the friendly girls cums by i'll give her $5 and she will pop her crotch right in my face and grind. right on the main floor.i've heard guys at the next table say why didn't i get that treatment?she'll say beacause he spent $200 on me already...ARE U GANNA? they usally reasond..oh uhhh [view link] they look at me with my pussy eatin grin...kind like uncle phester after getting hit with electricity....its basicly a game managment plays to get the girls out of the dressing room..its not ganna tell you what a girls ganna do for you on the couch or a vip grind dance...
  • gc144
    14 years ago
    As an X customer, I like it. It is a way to sample and get to know some of the dancers. On recent visits, my ATF would just spend the entire time with me. I didn't require her to even dance, but the manager forced her to! But before her, it was a way to break the ice, unless it was that fugly one you didn't want. But again, they all take "no" pretty well and move on. Were the dances really a showcase for a private dance? No. But, it was a way to meet the dancer.
  • sinclair
    14 years ago
    I was at Barely Legal two weeks back and the dj announced "$1 dances". More than 75% of the girls refused to circulate and do them. They could care less about grinding for 30 seconds for a mere dollar when they make $40-50 in six minutes during a minimal contact stage set. The jewiest guys in the joint went wild trying to get girls to come over for the $1 dances, waving dollars over their heads. If you do this, the girls will know you are a cheapskate and will avoid you.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    ^^ Yeah not to mention at Barely Legal they have the $2000/hour rooms that the dancers want to sell.
  • dudeanonymous
    14 years ago
    I've only seen this once in the last year, and I found it a decent way to sample the goods. It also freed up a girl I had had my eye on for over an hour, and when I held up a $5 she stayed for the entire rotation as a prelude to heading back to the VIP. She ended up making out pretty well in the deal.
  • snowtime
    14 years ago
    I have seen this at a few clubs. I generally like it as a way to sample multiple dancers at a cheap price. Several drawbacks though. The better looking dancers often opt out, leaving the dancer pool with a lot of fuglies for the dollar dance parade. Also, some dancers will hang with a regular customer for the whole time and you will never get to sample them. Other than this I like the idea and wish more clubs would try it.
  • gatorfan
    14 years ago
    I usually see dollar dances at the bar of a few spots as a preview to get us to do full lap dances.
  • flguytampa21
    14 years ago
    I like it, when I have been eyeing a dancer, who has been too busy to get to know. She has been sitting customers for a long time. But at the same time you could just ask the waitress to whisper in her ear.
  • Jpac73
    14 years ago
    Yup they still do it in a club here in Dothan Alabama. It is fun when there are good looking girls to choose from.
  • MisterGuy
    14 years ago
    The whole "dollar dance" thing (when I've come across it) always seemed to be harmless to me...it's only a dollar & sometimes the grind was pretty good.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion