tuscl

Ex-Favorites

Just wondering, do you still spend money on your ex-favorites?

Last time I was in the club an ex-favorite came up to me while I was at the bar. No big drama with this dancer, things just seemed to get a little boring and I wanted to sample some of the younger, hotter girls. It was cold in the club, so she was wearing this cute little zip-up hoody. She said hi, then moved in close to me and slowly unzipped until I got a clear view of her titties. Next thing I know I was buying her a drink and agreeing to get a dance, even though I wasn't planning to spend any money on her when I came in.

15 comments

• Dougster
    15 years ago
    Fuck a whore once or twice then that's enough. Time for a new one.
  • gatorfan
    15 years ago
    ex-favorite? like ex-girlfriend? no, I would not.
  • Dudester
    15 years ago
    My first ATF disappeared
    My second-I wouldn't because she owed me $$ and wouldn't address it

I am done with OTC Gal. Even if she was begging on a street corner because she's hungry, I wouldn't give her a nickel.
  • neoguy
    15 years ago
    I do spend money on her...she is slowly becoming an ex ATF. I have found a new girl I like, alot, and I just tip my ATF on stage now for the last couple weeks. I was sitting with the new girl the other day when my ATF came over to our table. She had had plenty to drink, sat down on my lap and started putting her hands under my shirt and elsewhere. If I didn't have strong convictions (of staying with the girl I was already with) I would have taken the ATF somewhere more private and seen where things could go. She usually does not drink as much, and seemed to be willing to have more fun that night.

Damn the new girl..why does she have to have such a cute face, and nice set of tits? Why?
  • Philip A. Stein
    15 years ago
    She's still a favorite if you're getting dances from her.
  • SuperDude
    15 years ago
    Exs are like old financial records. After they have outlived their usefulness--toss them.
  • Clubber
    15 years ago
    I don't see my ATF more than a time or two per year, and only in a social gathering where we are the only two that know of our SC connection. So, no, I do not spend money on her, but I would in a second, should the opportunity arise.
  • skibum609
    15 years ago
    I don't have to spend money on my ex-favorite who is also my 2nd all-time fav., because she's the type who just stops talking to you when you decide to spend less than 100% of your time with her. I love it. I can pretend to be all hurt which makes her happy and spend my money on new women, which makes me happy. Win/win.
  • DandyDan
    15 years ago
    That depends on how she became an ex-favorite. If she became one because you haven't seen her for months, if not years, I'll spend on her. OTOH, if she became one because she got boring, or became a bitch, or something negative, then no.
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    I will spend money on whatever dancer I feel like. I don't go to the SCs with any obligations to a dancer. One of the great things about a SC is the variety of women you can interact with.
  • uscue13
    15 years ago
    Nope, cold shoulder
  • shadowcat
    15 years ago
    They become Ex's because I don't want them any more. So why would I spend money on them?
  • SuperDude
    15 years ago
    They need us. We don't need them and shouldn't.
  • gk
    15 years ago
    Good question.
    I'm spreading money around on favs and auditioning a few potential favs right now. But if they are really an "ex" you don't want them as SC says.

But why not spend money on someone you simply got tired of a while back if she can still flirt and work it. Moving on sometimes makes them work harder as your "hoody" story shows.

Everyone's fair game to me right now; I don't have a current ATF, no one has risen to the standard.
  • Mr.White
    15 years ago
    I still give her a dollar up on the tip rail instead of 5 or 10. I will not give her couch time or vip hump dances. She screwed that up by poor costomer service and bitching about the new girl i like.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion