tuscl

Lapgirl Preferences

Monday, February 22, 2010 1:26 AM
Yesterday, while reviewing two clubs,I found myself being discriminatory on types of girls i picking that one or two that I wanted lappers from, so, cut and paste the following survey and give me your thoughts on these items. The girl I pick for a lapper: Face: Doesn't matter Has to look like a model Lots of makeup No makeup, the natural look Age: Doesn't matter 18-20 only 20-29 30-39 40 and over Body type: Hardbody natural build chunky Tits: Doesn't matter tiny tits only natural tits only Bolts on only

22 comments

• samsung1
    14 years ago
    It kind of depends on what kind of mood I am in. but ideally: younger and natural are preferred.
  • potheadpl
    14 years ago
    I like to pick the hottest girl in the place. And by that I mean SUPER high maintenance. I like tans, fake boobs, acrylic nails, flat stomachs, and a high fitness level. Being tall is preferable, but not required. I tend to choose younger girls, so under 30 for sure. That being said, new ATF is all natural. But she's a hot all natural. And 19. LOL
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    Yeah potheadpl sums it up well.. here in columbus I can't really go into a club expecting something..I just have to play the field and find the hottest one there. I would like to just be able to go out and get lappers with a hot asian, but chances are maybe only 1 in every 20 club visits I'll meet an asian stripper and she'll likely be a drug addict and not attractive.
  • rmasecret
    14 years ago
    Face: More natural, light makeup, not supermodel but face is of incredible importance. Age: Under 30 Body: Natural Tits: Natural (B/C ideal) Big plus for me is nice legs, not muscular, but not fatty. Also, pale skin. I'm an irish boy at heart.
  • Jmoney007
    14 years ago
    i really dont care about tits much but the ass must be nice and juicy and all that other stuff really dont matter to me as long as he has a nice juicy ass, since thats all i really look at on a woman anyways thats why looks and age dont really affect me.
  • mreef
    14 years ago
    Face: Doesn't matter Age: 30-39 is preference, but 20-29 second choice Body: Chunky, curvy with a big ass Tits: Big and natural This is my ideal. Tits are a deal breaker for me though. Will forgo all other preferences if she has big natural tits. On the other hand, nothing worse than a big girl with tiny tits (and it does happen -- not often though), but it's enough to prevent me from getting a LD.
  • Dougster
    14 years ago
    Face: Must have a pretty face; make up or not does not matter Age: 18-25 best, but up to 35 ok Body: Hard body or natural; no fatties! Tits: No fake boobs, but size of boobs does not matter
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    Well, just last evening I had a few dances from a lovely Venezuelan. Little makeup, the natural look and ZERO tattoos! 20-29 natural build natural tits, nice size and feel
  • neoguy
    14 years ago
    Face: Must be pretty, but does not have to be a 10. Make up is fine but not neccessary. Age: 18-27, Once in a while I will take a 34 year old. Body: Hard body or natural, just not into anything i can see at home. Tits: Strange, but I find I like b's and c's. Before going back to the club I thouhgt I was a d fan. (Easier to get a b or c's nipples in my mouth) Was not a fan of tats before or too many piercings. But now I need a few well placed tats and peircings turn me on...nipples and clit/hood.
  • steve229
    14 years ago
    Face: Cute, girl next door type, little to no makeup Age: 25 and under Body type: slim, athletic build Tits: natural, b-cups
  • iwantu041
    14 years ago
    The girl I pick for a lapper: Face: Has to look like a model No makeup, the natural look Age: 18-25 Body type: Hardbody natural build Tits: natural tits only
  • gatorfan
    14 years ago
    It's a game-time decision, whoever comes around the bar first and I'm interested in that particular day.
  • Philip A. Stein
    14 years ago
    You left out a couple categories: Tats and Piercings Ethnicity
  • how
    14 years ago
    The problem with the "survey" questions is the qualifier "only." I don't limit myself in that way, because exceptions make the rules... Preferences: natural instead of heavy make-up on the face late 20s to mid 30s, in shape natural breasts of any size instead of bolt-ons
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    Bearing in mind that I'm a fat, ugly, out of shape guy myself, and tolerate my double standard in this area, pretty much any combination of the below is attractive it me. Face: As little makeup as possible. Doesn't have to be the prettiest girl in the place, but I'm not interested in somebody who's as ugly as, or uglier than, I am. If she can smile nice and I can't tell she's faking it, that's a plus, too. And she's gotta have most of her teeth, at least the ones in the front. Age: All else being equal, under 25 is preferable, under 30 is more than acceptable, under 40 is doable. Over 40 is tolerable as well, as long as the other criteria are met. The biggest factor here is skin type and tone. My wife is 47, and she still has the same soft skin she had when she was in her twenties. Women with the weathered and rough looking skin are a definite turn off for me, and older women just tend to fall into that category more often. If her skin *looks* rough, I'm not likely to want to find out how rough it really is. If he skin is soft and smooth, the age probably won't matter, unless she really falls down on another attribute. Younger women tend to have better skin, so that's where I start looking. Body: Naturally slender and pleasantly plump, i.e. a little extra padding are both good. Hard bodies are a nice change of pace on occasion, but though I really like *looking* at hard bodies, getting a dance, or other treatment, from one is something I'll probably think twice about. Chunky? Maybe; depends on the personality and the rest of he attributes. Fat? No way. If I want to see fat, I'll go look in the mirror. Breasts: Fried eggs don't do it for me; too much like a little girl for my taste. But anything from A to D is great as long as they are not saggy. Any bigger than D is a once in a while novelty, and not something I normally go for unless they look outstanding. I like then to be perky and to mostly fit in my hand. Droopy, downward pointing nipples are gonna get a pass from me every time. If I can tell they are bolt-ons, I'm probably going to pass, but if I can't tell they are fake by look or feel, I don't care. The hard or stretched fakes will turn me off fast, even if they otherwise look great.
  • MisterGuy
    14 years ago
    The girl I pick for a lapper - Face: Has to look like a model (Who doesn't wear any makeup & is a stripper??) Age: 18-39 generally Body type: Hardbody or natural build Tits: natural or Bolt-ons
  • DoctorDarby
    14 years ago
    I am not too picky, so it would be easier for me to list what qualities I would definately AVOID: Face: hatchet marks, crossed eyes, scars more than an inch long, pierced eyelids, tatooes, hairlips, obvious dental problems, or anything that twitches involuntarily Make-up: If plastered on to cover up any of the above defects (or some I may have missed), forget it. Otherwise, its not an issue unless it runs down her cheeks when she cries, drinks heavily, gives head, or orgasms. Age: any legal age is fine, but women with wrinkles like George Burns and varicose veins that resemble a highway map of New Jersey are off my list. Body: I avoid any woman with a hump, one leg shorter than the other, stumps or hooks for any major appendange, missing digits, sagging belly rolls, or thighs that rub together when she moves. Tits: Fake boobs attached to any of the characteristics above are a nightmare to be avoided at all costs. I would take flat no-titties on a woman before choosing one with big, floppy, saggy, worn-out udders. Other undesirable characteristics for a potential LD partner: slurring words, drooling, chain smoking, using the word "motherfucker" more than once in a sentence, tatoos depicting death, decapitation, or impaling, fangs of any type, chain mail costumes (spikes are really scary), large sparkly pasties with tassles, hearing the phrase "my grandkids" at any point in the conversation, track marks, or any smells not normally associated with perfume, tobacco, or alcohol.
  • gatorfan
    14 years ago
    MisterGuy, age 18 to 39? shouldn't all strippers be between those ages
  • Mr.White
    14 years ago
    DrDarby summed it up for me....stratch marks.. baby scars are a turn off...for some reason i have to see them dance onstage too..make sure they don't have big sores on there pussy and ass...or a big mound of crusty hair down there...i like black chix , short slim with a pretty face, 18 to 29 grape fruit boobs and cantalope ass
  • vincemichaels
    14 years ago
    Ditto with samsung1
  • shadowcat
    14 years ago
    2 tits and a pussy are required. Everything else is negoatiable.
  • MisterGuy
    14 years ago
    "MisterGuy, age 18 to 39? shouldn't all strippers be between those ages" LOL...I didn't like the choices that I was given originally in the "survey". It seems that quite a few people felt the same way as well.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion