tuscl

DANCERS' MONEY

10inches
Florida
Tuesday, February 16, 2010 2:23 PM
do dancers keep the money they earn on their person during their shift or do clubs have some kind of bank to let the girls place the money for safe keeping during their shift. have seen dancers will lots of bills stuffed in their garter and wonder how safe/secure that really is

18 comments

• gatorfan
    14 years ago
    Most dancers keep their money in purses or rubber banded to leg and will never leave a dime away from them.
  • Yoda
    14 years ago
    Dude, try taking a strippers money and you will see how safe it is...assuming she doesn't poke BOTH of your eyes out!
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    My ATF used to leave her money with me anytime I was in the club.
  • DandyDan
    14 years ago
    One of the clubs I go to has lockers they can keep stuff in. I saw it on the back wall of their dressing room when the door was open once. I don't know how many use it, but that would seem to be safe. Isn't that supposedly part of the role of the housemom?
  • Shekitout
    14 years ago
    Some dancers use a small satin/silk bag they keep on their arm with an elastic band. Some use a small purse. I've seen some put their money in their shoe.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    I know some clubs where you pay the bouncer at the entrance to the lap dance room and he holds on to the money and they have a record keeping method so they can give a "pay out" at the end of the night. I also know at the buy the lady a drink clubs they collect drink tickets and at the end of the night they can "cash out". I think the clubs do this to help dancers secure their money but also so they can collect the tip outs easier.
  • DoctorDarby
    14 years ago
    Like Clubber, I have also had dancers leave money with me while they went on stage or did a dance nearby. It was never a regular thing nor did it extend more than a few minutes, but I took it as a compliment. In a business where trust is sort of a marginal concept and we often question whether dancers' expressions of friendship are sincere, I found it flattering to be trusted with their hard-earned cash.
  • MissC84
    14 years ago
    When I danced I would keep it rubberbanded to my garter or I would leave the money with a fellow coworker who I trusted. Yes they have lockers in the club but they arent that hard to break into. We had it happen a few times at the club I worked at
  • steve229
    14 years ago
    I think dancers like to keep their money close, usually in a garter or bag/purse as noted. There was one fav I usually saw about an hour before her shift ended. We would do our dances upfront, and then spend the last half hour or so just talking. She said she enjoyed the chance to unwind before going home. She must have felt pretty comfortable with me, because as part of her routine she would pull out and count her money at the table. I always knew exactly how much she had made that day.
  • Player11
    14 years ago
    The keep their money on them (usually in a small purse) bc other dancers will gladly steal it if they are careless. Once after I had finished doing my fav in the upstairs VIP another gal came into our section and asked her if she had seen $160 laying around. It wasn't there - did the gal loose her session money or was she trying to advertise to me? She looked like a gal I had done months before for $160.....
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    Strippers who leave their money with you are just as likely to be marking their territory as trusting you. Has she ever left it with you when you were alone, or only in a room with plenty of other people who would be more than happy to rat you out if they saw you poking through her stuff?
  • Dougster
    14 years ago
    The stupid, lying, thieving whores not only steal from customers, but steal from each other quite often.
  • neoguy
    14 years ago
    I had a dancer pull all her money out, throw it down on the table near me while doing a LD for someone else. A few weeks later we talked about it, and I thanked her for the round about compliment of trusting me. She told me she felt safe around me and had no concerns I would do anything. She is right...there might be dancers you cannot trust, but then there are some you can, and there are some of us they can trust also. Back on subject...most of the dancers I know seem to not have all their money on them. I have seen good looking stack of money rubber banded to their garters, but a many have told me they keep money in the lockers... Hey how did you do tonight? Well I have $80 on me and $120 back in the locker.
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    DD, There was a lot of mutual trust. As I was much older, I believe I was sort of the father she didn't have and would come to me for many things. Certainly wasn't/isn't the typical ATF/customer relationship.
  • jester214
    14 years ago
    They keep it on their person. Locked very tightly with there other personal stuff. Or on some occasions they have a different arrangement with management. If there is one thing they all pay attention too, it's where the money is.
  • gatorfan
    14 years ago
    I'm wondering why the question, is someone planning on a robbery? Robbing a bank would be easier.
  • vincemichaels
    14 years ago
    Most I have seen keep it either attached to them somehow or in aa small purse. I have heard of a number of them that had their lockers broken into and their money stolen.
  • chi_sam
    14 years ago
    A lot of clubs I go to have an unofficial banker that the girls deposit their money with throughout the evening. It's usually a young black guy with a gold tooth and lots of jewelry. I've read that strippers make more money when they're menstruating, but I think the best money is made when they have colds. It seems the girls that are constantly sniffling are making 'deposits' every half-hour...
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion