tuscl

How to ask for more in the VIP room (i.e., a "special" dance)

Tuesday, February 16, 2010 2:53 AM
I want to know how to go about finding a dancer that will give you more than just a dance in the VIP area w/out being so direct as to scare her off b/c 1) she thinks you are a cop or 2) she is insulted. Thoughts?

14 comments

• samsung1
    14 years ago
    "If a girl has a tongue ring she will suck your dick" -Chris Rock
  • CCRiderm
    14 years ago
    Unfortunately, in most cases you start with a private dance and see where it leads. You can encourage certain activities with a little whisper in her ear during the dance, but always pose it as a question that she can say no to during dance two or three if she seems fun. That way she's not feeling obligated or coerced and you will be amazed what can happen...even without the tongue ring.
  • jehu96
    14 years ago
    i always tip a waitress well and then ask her for help.
  • Dougster
    14 years ago
    Don't worry if they act like they are "insulted". 80%+ of them will fuck for money, so what are you doing wrong by asking? Even if they were insulted for real, always remember they are just stupid, lying, thieving whores so why on earth should anyone care what they think? Now what's the best way to ask. Just do it. Either they do or they don't. It's all about money, so they don't care who you are or if your approach to asking is smooth or not.
  • how
    14 years ago
    She asks for a dance. You may reply, "What do you have in mind?" Such an open-ended and inoffensively suggestive reply should give the opportunity for the discussion you are seeking.
  • gatorfan
    14 years ago
    I'd guess pulling out your dick would resolve any questions as to what you want and not a cop.
  • ArchiePitcar
    14 years ago
    I find that unzipping in the VIP sends a message to her that I would have no objections. I tend to go to "extra-friendly" clubs, and only once (out of probably 30 times) has the dancer scolded me (with a back off and wag of the finger) for doing so. This is not to say that I always get what I am seeking that way, but I usually get something nice. (Skin on skin usually feels good in any case).
  • gk
    14 years ago
    Archie has the right idea. That is, take the lead is suggesting something further. Sometimes it could be verbal, sometimes body language. Unziping is one way, putting her hand on your package is another. Grabbing hers also shows her you're not a cop but could also get you in trouble if she's not into that. Everybody on here who's giving advice like this is basically getting their knowledge from trial and error. You can too, just start with the tips you've learned.
  • Shekitout
    14 years ago
    Ask her if she does OTC and she will say yes or no. If she says no, then you can ask what she will do ITC.
  • Player11
    14 years ago
    I will ask them if they are a player. If they do extras they know what that means and will usually tell you what they do. If going to VIP negotiate the price of any extras upfront. At a club where I am VIP almost all the girls are players. POP has been $150 - $300.
  • neoguy
    14 years ago
    "If a girl has a tongue ring she will suck your dick" -Chris Rock I asked my new girl if she sucks, but said the tongue ring is just for fun... Asked her for OTC after several dances, she said she doesnt do that. I was quoted POP at $250, i talked her down to $200, but we have not hooked up yet. Though I do think she is full of talk and will not act on it.
  • Priapus
    14 years ago
    What's POP, gents? It's not in the Glossary.
  • neoguy
    14 years ago
    POP = Price of Pussy
  • curiousgeorgefun
    14 years ago
    Take her hand and place it shows you are not Leo
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion