tuscl

V-Day Fallout

SuperDude
Detroit, Michigan
Now that Valentine's Day has come and gone, maybe we need to asses the fallout if any of: (1) giving flowers or money to an ATF and the response from her; or (2) not giving anything and what negative response, if any, this "lack of love" generated. Or do we care?

17 comments

• SuperDude
    15 years ago
    OOPS! ...assess.. My typing skills and thoughts are both in the wrong place.
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    Club X did have a valentine's day party...I did not go but I look forward to reading reviews on it. I went to kahoot's and it was just business as usual.
    15 years ago
    Don't recall ever giving an ATF a gift or flowers for Valentine's Day. Don't remember getting any grief. Doesn't really seem appropriate, she's not my girlfriend or anything.

Girl I hardly know this afternoon gave me a Sponge Bob Valentine's card, a cheap one like kids would give each other. With a lollipop. I suspect she was giving them to all her customers today. She's young and a real sweetie.
  • Dougster
    15 years ago
    Why would someone have an ATF? Why would you buy her anything for Valentine's Day? Just fucking weird.
  • gatorfan
    15 years ago
    Sending flowers to a strip club on Valentines Day? They want cash, not flowers.
  • potheadpl
    15 years ago
    I had a date with a dancer on Thursday night. It was her night off from her THREE jobs. We've been spending some time OTC so I picked up a little necklace for her. Got her a cute little Coach heart pendant. Total cost was $60, so not an extravagant gift.That's the cost of three lap dances. When I gave it to her at dinner, she reacted like it was the Hope Diamond. She said, "I don't think my boyfriend will give me anything.". LOL! She attacked me in the parking lot. Pushed me against the car and stuck her tongue in my mouth. I'm not pushing the sex issue. She's young, beautiful, sexy, and smart(really). I figure every guy she's met for the past 5 years has tried to screw her right away. I'm having fun just hanging out with her. But there will be some sex soon. LOL

No, I'm not a PL. :-)
  • Dudester
    15 years ago
    Las year, on OTC Gal's b-day, I took flowers and a card to the club because it was where she wanted to spend her birthday. Dancers who saw the flowers wanted them. If I ever go back to that club, I'll take flowers because I know it'll get me some coochie.
  • gk
    15 years ago
    I used to take chocolate covered strawberries in to my regular club on Valentines Day. The girls loved them, even if they were dieting. Didn't do it this year because I'm not there every week like I used to be.

A dancer is like any other woman, she likes flowers and sincere attention. When I take somebody out for dinner or whatever, she's getting my sincere attention.
  • Clubber
    15 years ago
    I think there is a lot of truth to what gk states. Sure there are dancers that are nothing like "other women", but I think most are quite similar. Now I can only base that on me personal experience and that of friends, but of dancers I've known, they universally enjoy the same things as any other woman.
  • steve229
    15 years ago

(1) New favorite (actually old flame from when she worked at another club) got card & gift ($), she was appreciative.

(2) Soon to be ex-favorite got nothing. This morning she sends the dreaded "U don't love me anymore" text. Oh, well.
  • Dougster
    15 years ago
    gk: "A dancer is like any other woman"

Sure, if everyone other woman you know is a stupid, lying, thieving whore. Really, you guys ought to spend some time with normal women and you'll find the contrast is like night and day.
  • SuperDude
    15 years ago
    Of course, normal women don't lie, scheme or steal.
    15 years ago
    Don't get it. Gifts for VALENTINE'S day?
  • SuperDude
    15 years ago
    The reason for this thread is an informal and unscientific survey of TUSLC to see if I am losing my bearings. I wanted to send an ATF money and flowers for V-Day, but did not. We have nothing special OTC and I feel used. Sending her anything would make me feel like a PL, but not doing it reduces what little I have. I faced the fact that there is nothing there and spending money on a manufactured obligatory "holiday" is emotional slavery. So, I emancipated myself as I approached Lincoln's birthday.
  • casualguy
    15 years ago
    My problem with one new favorite is I keep having trouble recognizing her with her clothes on. I think I'd rather stick to dances, no gifts and trying to figure out what her name is. Maybe I'll tell her that her dances were so good that I forgot her name.
  • gatorfan
    15 years ago
    59, I agree, why Valentines Day gifts for dancers? when it's obligatory for the SO
  • vincemichaels
    15 years ago
    It's never had any effect on me as I don't give them gifts for Valentine's Day.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion