tuscl

Asian Hostess Clubs with Fringe Benefits /Extras -- Phila/ NJ /DE /NY

AbeLeper
Pennsylvania
Sunday, February 14, 2010 7:07 AM
Got into heated discussion with buddies about whether there are any Asian Hostess Clubs with Fringe Benefits /Extras in the Phila/DE/NJ/NY area like the ones in LA, Houston, Atlanta. I been to several in other places but am convinced there are NONE around these areas. The big difference in a hostess club is the lack of the dollar parade in strip clubs or the assembly line you run into with lot of the AMPs ("scrub/tug/flip/negotiate/etc") WIth hostess bar, you go in, meet a girl, buy her a drink, talk/flirt/play, head for a back room to be more private. Whatever happens back in the room is between you and her (house gets a cut, but prices come out the same as AMPs.) Had some excellent GFE experience in them. Really a shame there are none around NJ/Phila area

12 comments

• gk
    14 years ago
    Which ones do you recommend?
  • AbeLeper
    14 years ago
    where? best bets are clubs in LA & Houston. ATL not bad, but girls not as cute. Sad reality (point of debate with my buddies) is there are none of these around the areas inthe header. For whatever reason (prob due to uncle LEO) these clubs never opened (or never remained open) Maybe people here are too blunt -- eyecandy-->SC; hand candy-->AMP
  • shibeonaskateboard
    14 years ago
    any good ones in LA area?
  • gatorfan
    14 years ago
    You referring to K-bars?
  • AbeLeper
    14 years ago
    Gatorfan -- yep. Exactly. Beats the Shit out of going to an AMP which always seemed similar to getting my oil changed.
  • MisterGuy
    14 years ago
    "Got into heated discussion with buddies about whether there are any Asian Hostess Clubs with Fringe Benefits /Extras in the Phila/DE/NJ/NY area like the ones in LA, Houston, Atlanta." There are, in fact, a few. You should ask your question on the discussion board here: [view link] Warning: They don't like newcomers, but if you post a few AMP reviews first, you might get some quality replies. Good luck...
  • AbeLeper
    14 years ago
    MisterGuy -- Thanks for the info. Brings a little bit of hope. Will try the site but in the mean time, is there a K-Bar that You can recommend somewhere in the region?
  • MisterGuy
    14 years ago
    The reason that I recommended that website is because I know that this issue has been discussed on there before. From what I can remember, there are several "K-Bars" in the northern & central NJ area & in a few of the non-Manhattan boroughs of NYC. Some of these places are private clubs that you apparently need to become a member of first & others are just underground clubs. I can't remember any more details, but the guys over at spahunters will know exactly what you're asking for. BTW, if you think this discussion board is a free-for-all, just wait to you wade into their mess over there...lol...don't tell them that I sent you...seriously... ;)
  • AbeLeper
    14 years ago
    OMG -- SPAhunters message board is just this side of a greyhound bus filled with horny drunks, crack hos, and psycho zealots all on the way to rehab. Holy Cow you can't make heads or tails out of half the posts and following a message thread is an exercise in perserverance.
  • MisterGuy
    14 years ago
    See...I told ya so...lol...I only stop by their message board once every few months...ugh...
  • mikieguns
    11 years ago
    Back to the original post - are there any in this NJ region?
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    Well, if this wasn't answered after 3-1/2 years, don't hold your breath waiting for an answer.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion