tuscl

Are the Backpage.com gals driving down POP, especially extras at the Club?

Wednesday, February 10, 2010 11:42 PM
Or is it the recession? Gals access these pages to see what other gals are getting so if they know [view link] gals are offering it at $100 - $150 then they know they may be blowing in the wind at much above that in the club.

11 comments

• Dudester
    14 years ago
    A "Backpage girl" is basically a street whore who knows someone with a computer. you really take a roll of the dice with a backpage girl. There'sa good chance hat it's a rip off, and let's face it-that kind of rip off is a vastly under reported crime. What kind of guyis going to call the cops and say "a prostitute and her pimp ripped me for 200 bucks". At a club you have a good measure of security, and a stripper is likely to be a lot cleaner than a street whore or backpage girl. Plus in the club, first you get the fantasy, then you get the orgasm.
  • Slothrop
    14 years ago
    Starting to think that these posts referencing that website might be spam...since it has little to do with strip clubs per se.
  • potheadpl
    14 years ago
    I don't think the "Backpage girls" are necessarily street whores. I think they do this instead of being a street whore or working for an agency. There's a girl who adversises on Ocala, Fl Craigslist. Name is Emily Sweet. Pictures are amazing, TER rating is very high. Supposed to be a graduate student at UF. I used a Craigslist girl who lived in a nice, clean apartment and was believable as a college student. LOL
  • mitciv
    14 years ago
    Where have you been Mr Sloth? Are you slow in mind as well as body? :)
  • Player11
    14 years ago
    I agree a stripper is likely to be cleaner than a street whore. But many of the [view link] gals are x strippers. As far as strippers there is nothing to keep them from doing sex with 3 or 4 guys or more during a shift especially in an extras friendly club. The stripper I am seeing is married so I don't think she has quite the activity as a really active gal. But I could be wrong.
  • SuperDude
    14 years ago
    Don't trust anyone or anything on [view link]. You will get ripped off or worse.
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    Just for kicks, I responded to half a dozen of those ads one time. All I got back was form letter emails that wanted me to join a "free" dating site that needed my credit card for "age verification." I passed.
  • sanitago
    14 years ago
    I've actually visited more than one BP woman. so far, no rip-offs and no hassle. as they say elsewhere, YMMV, but that's my experience to date.
  • Player11
    14 years ago
    I have a date with one Sunday at a friends house. We are going to take turns doing her. POP will be $125. He has had her a few times and says she can go a long time like the energizer bunny.....
  • GooberMan
    14 years ago
    What does POP abbreviate? Can we add POP to the Glossary page of this site?
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    Price Of Pussy.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion