tuscl

Ever "see" only one dancer @ the club?

potheadpl
Florida
I ususally spread my money around when I visit. And by that I mean I'll get dances from several girls. Well last time I only spent money on the ATF. I still tipped dancers but no laps.

Waiting on the ATF was fun. She hung out with me for about an hour, then went off to make some money, then came back for an hour, after which I took her to VIP. She told me that watching me turn down other dancers was a big turn on. LOL!

13 comments

• brewerfan
    15 years ago
    Never believe everything someone tells ya!! How much did you give her after she said that to you?
  • brewerfan
    15 years ago
    She's a fucking stripper!! She'll tell you anything you wanna hear to make you feel good about yourself!!
  • potheadpl
    15 years ago
    Wow, brewerfan. Cranked up much? I'm not a rookie at this. I understand that it's all a game. But it's fun, and the money spent is minimal to me.

Notice the "LOL" in the original post?
  • gk
    15 years ago
    Most of the time I go in to favorite clubs with the intention of spending my time and money on one dancer. I'll be social with other dancers because I know a lot of them at my favorite clubs, but they usually know or I tell them who I'm there to see. That doesn't stop other fraternization, it just puts boundaries on it.

It is fun taking stock of the stripper shit lines some dancers throw out, like the one you mentioned. I've found that if we know each other well, the dancers don't use any come-ons with me.

But the ones who don't really know me can sometimes try too hard. Ran into a near psycho bitch yesterday who says I "owed" her because on my last visit to the club I said I would spend some time with her "next time." Of course, I meant to leave "next time" for me to define. Yesterday this dancer was buzzed when I came into the club and was really obnoxious about tryng to stake a claim on me. I sent her on her way telling her I was with so and so, but she kept bouncing back LOL. She has a cute ass, which I like, but the stupid attitude is hard to put up with.

But the focus on an intended target from the outset was a good tool to fend off her shitty behavior.
  • houndguy2
    15 years ago
    Even when I don't have an ATF at the club in question, I'll try to pick one dancer for the night. It's a defense mechanism in a lot of ways, I'll still tip the girls - or have her tip them but now I'm "with someone."

I've noticed that generally speaking dancers won't bother you as much if your spending time and energy on one dancer. So in a way, it's a money saver.

Of course, its a gamble. The girl may suck in conversation, dancing, be low milage, etc. In which case, if I go a second time to the same club I'll be friendly to her but another dancer gets the attention.

• neoguy
    15 years ago
    I have learned that by sticking to one dancer when at a club, you get more attention and GFE, if that is what your after. I tried spreading it around some, but now I decide who I want to see, and go in looking for her. Knowing most of my money will go in her garter, it keeps her at my table longer.

The funny part is, on the days that I choose another girl, I get constantly "hit on" by the other girls when I am alone. It is fun to say no to beautiful women...not to mention the tricks they try to get me away from one and into them.
  • DandyDan
    15 years ago
    The less familiar I am with the dancers in a club, the more I try to stick to only one. I mean, I should always stick to one dancer, but at a place I am known, that's just impossible.
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    I would prefer to invest large amount of money in one stripper and get to know her, than small amounts in various strippers. Depends though if I am looking for variety though. For me, it is like asking would I like to go to a buffet and try out various foods or would I just rather go to a restaurant and order one meal. It depends on my mood lol
  • steve229
    15 years ago
    "on the days that I choose another girl, I get constantly "hit on" by the other girls"

neoguy, I know exactly what you mean. Whenever my dancer for the evening is on stage or goes to the DR, another dancer will be sure to stop by "just to say hi" (AND show me her boob, or run her hand up my thigh, or stick her tongue in my ear, etc.)
  • Dougster
    15 years ago
    I like to avoid the regular thing. "See" enough girls until you meet one willing to fuck OTC. Then it's mission accomplished until the next visit. Won't push it past two or three OTC visits with the same girl, then it's onto the next.
  • neoguy
    15 years ago
    "See" enough girls until you meet one willing to fuck OTC."

That is why I have expanded outside of my ATF. I have decided a simple grind is just not enough. The ATF is not into that, yet, so i must look around.

Steve229, that is why it is nice when the dancer DOES leave something behind, a drink, wrap or whatever. I can at least say i really am waiting on another dancer and they will leave.
  • 10inches
    15 years ago
    i seem to gravitate to just one dancer at the club. regular visits to same club to see same ATF. know what i'm going to get in VIP so there is not hassle
  • shadowcat
    15 years ago
    My ATF quit dancing over 2 years ago but she will join me in the club when I am in town. We will spend 5 or 6 hours together. Sometimes do 3 somes. If she is not there or when she has to leave,I spread it around.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion