tuscl

LESBIAN & BISEXUAL DANCERS

10inches
Florida
Tuesday, February 2, 2010 2:54 PM
i've always heard that many of the dancers at SC are either lesbians or bisexual. do you buy into that idea?

31 comments

• Dudester
    14 years ago
    Open minded is more like it. They'll do it with another dancer, for cash (a customer pays to watch), because they trust the other dancer. They might even engage in a little tickle for fun, but it's kind of "variety-spice of life" kind of thing. Their hearts are in hetero relationships. With that said, though, there are some lesbian strippers. I had one be up front with me about it before we headed back for a lapper, and hers was very mechanical and uninspired.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    They probably get jaded and pessimistic towards men after dealing with so many troublesome customers.
  • SuperDude
    14 years ago
    My uneducated guess is about 1/3 of dancers are lesbian or bi-sexual. Many of them are such good actresses that you would never know.
  • gatorfan
    14 years ago
    Some probably are, but most of the ones I know prefer dick over pussy (maybe I'm hanging around too many foreign dancers LOL)
  • londonguy
    14 years ago
    Is there any reason to think that there are a higher percentage of strippers that are bisexual/lesbian than in any other libe of 'business'?
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    I've known many both ways, straight and bisexual, but I do not recall ever meeting a lesbian dancer. Seem quite the oxymoron to me.
  • SuperDude
    14 years ago
    I have met many lesbian dancers. I usually never find out until the post-VIP conversation. In the "confession" I hear that the dancer loves women, but knows how to please men as part of her job. She is very frank about the fact that it's an act and she draws on her high school make out experiences to make it seem real."Was it real for you?" Bi-sexual dancers may be open to OTC, but any honest lesbian will tell you that her sexual orientation precludes the eager customer from getting any or anywhere. "I'm just not into men outside of my work in this club."
    14 years ago
    One of my current faves is a lesbian. Smokin hot girl. Very good actress, she did a lot of HOP and BJ through the pants type of things when I first met her. She even make a couple of statements along the way that made me think she was a homophone (anti-lesbian). She used to also mention her "roommate" a lot. Another fave said to me one day "you know X is Bi, don't you?". NO, I didn't. She felt bad that she let the cat out of the bag but said X is very open about it. Apparently, in the dressing room only! As time went along X gradually came clean with me and as it turns out she's actually 100% lesbo. Her roommate, a former dancer at the club, is equally as hot. They plan to "get married" although the one set of parents is in denial. Still get dances from her, she's still playful but of course in my mind I know it's an act. It is fun to hang with her and compare notes on the girls in the club. X has nearly convinced me to get a threesome with another girl that she lusts after sometime. X tells me she's a real slut when it comes to hot girls, so I'll probably give it a try some time.
  • DandyDan
    14 years ago
    There are a few at my favorite club who are known to be bisexual. I've personally witnessed lesbian sex acts there, including full-blown 69. Nina, one of my faves, admits to being a "try-sexual", as in she'll try anything sexual. I've also seen girls with rainbow and pink triangle tattoos, the symbols seen in the window of any gay bar. I don't know whether I have seen a true lesbian stripper, it would seem to be the wrong profession to be in.
  • FinalLap
    14 years ago
    Lots of bi dancers, or at least bi-curious. a few Lez. I think you can sometimes tell if she is lez, as the lack of genuine enthusiasm comes through.
  • potheadpl
    14 years ago
    Definitely. I know a couple who are bi. I met a lesbian dancer at a club once. Making small talk with her, I jokingly teased that "You probably have a Nintendo-playing loser boyfriend at home." She got pissed and told me "No, I'm a lesbian.". Funny stuff. There's probably some truth to the theory that years in the strip club gives dancers a sour outlook on men. I addressed this in an earlier thread titled, "Young and Bitter". It's true. The dancer to whom I referred does not like her customers at all. Thinks they're all losers. It's only a short distance from that to hating all men, and seeking comfort in the arms of another woman who understands. Kinda hot though.
  • lopaw
    14 years ago
    Many dancers are either bi or bi-curious. Just the open sexuality in a SC can have girls experimenting with each other (and their lucky female customers). I've lost count of how many bi dancers I've encountered over the years. As far as lesbian dancers go....the lesbian dancers are the ones that make a bee-line towards me when I enter a club.
  • Player11
    14 years ago
    Many strippers are bi and like threesomes. I talked to a bi coctail waitress and she says she takes girls home to share with hubby. The one I am seeing has a friend on her Facebook page she describes as her BFF (bi female friend?) Her and this woman travel a lot to get aways like Miami to lay out on the beach (and meet men?). She is going on a trip with 2 BFF later this month, one who used to dance at the club. She tells me they used to do threesomes with this guy. The Lesbos on the other hand are some of the biggest ROB's. They will try to lead you on but rip you off. Watch out for them.
  • jester214
    14 years ago
    Surrounded by beautiful women getting naked all day (or night)... I'd say some are probably at least tempted to give it a try. I mean, many of them are young and partying hard. Shit happens.
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    SD, I would agree with your statement about lesbian dancers, "She is very frank about the fact that it's an act...", but the entire club seen is an act, for the most part. Has nothing to do with a dancers sexual preferences.
  • steve229
    14 years ago
    When I'm sitting with dancers I've noticed that will often make comments about the girls dancing on stage, like "she has a really nice ass." But I don't know if they're expressing sexual interest or just professional courtesy.
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    steve, My ATF would make comments as well, but sometimes she wanted money to tip a new dancer and that was sexual interest. BTW, "scene" in my post above.
  • lopaw
    14 years ago
    Clubber is, of course, absolutely right about the "act" thing. With rare exception, most dancers are doing an act for everybody, regardless of gender, ethnicity, etc. You're a girl? They'll say they love the ladies. You're a 300 lb. man? Well - whatcha know! You're just her type! "And the Oscar goes to....."
  • SnakePlissken
    14 years ago
    A friend and I were once at Archibald's in Washington DC and some Ukrainian dancer told us she liked girls as well as guys. I didn't buy it and thought it was just her trying to appear sexy to us. On the other hand, I was once at a club in Baltimore and Sunny Leone and others were feature dancing. Sunny was making her way along the bar for her tip crawl and started making out, really deep and nasty, with one of the strippers who was sitting next to a customer. I was lucky enough to be sitting next to him.
  • casualguy
    14 years ago
    I know of one dancer who is bi. I haven't seen her too much lately but last time I saw her she was a lot more popular. She got on my good side when I first saw her. I've met a number of lesbians I believe. I'm sometimes surprised that some of them put out as much effort for a one dollar tip as they do for the female customers. Lots of dancers in years past would not tell you that they were lesbian but you could either figure it out or others told you. Every once in a while, there would be a dancer that was lesbian I was told and typically only taking tips from females (in years past), but several of those dancers were friendly to me as well so maybe they were bi. I didn't try to dig into the process too much. If a dancer isn't into you, I tend to stay away from her.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    I was sitting with a dancer and I noticed she was checking out other dancers. I teased her about being bi (she was from a historically conservative town so I assume she was raised conservatively for the most part). She quickly denied it and claimed she was just checking them out because they are the competition. It was her first week working and fast forward to today, 2 years later and she is one of the most popular dancers there.
  • mmdv26
    14 years ago
    I know some for-real lesbians. To even flirt with a guy is a near violation of the unwritten lesbian code of conduct. I suspect that there are very few dancers who are strictly same sex oriented. I think there is a high percentage of bi-sexual and bi-curious dancers. Bi-curious would be the ones who do some occasional groping, licking or kissing around the club for show. Bi-sexual would be those who reach orgasm with another girl on a regular basis - usually not at the club.
  • shadowcat
    14 years ago
    I have to agree with Jester because I have had a dancer tell me the same thing. I have 2 favorites that admit to being BI. The first one was married and then got divorced. She then entered an 8 year lesbo relationship. 6 months ago whe switched back to men. It was interesting to listen to my ATF ask her how she liked dick again. She loves it. I have to wonder how long this will last. She met her BF at the club as a customer. I asked if this was going to change her dances. She said no and it didn't. The other was much more open about it. 2 years ago I watched her making out with a girl in an army uniform. Then the fondling started. The other dancers even knew the name of the army girl. I knew she had the hots for another dancer. The other dancer had emiled me 3 photos. One partially nude. I printed them and gave them to her. She had them stuck to her locker door. While this was going on, she was married. She just returned to working at the club after moving to CO for a year or so. Now divorced with a 2nd kid.Still gives a good dance.
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    I think the fact that they ARE dancer/strippers suns it up. They are, by their very nature, more sexually liberated. Also, as mmdv26 stated, the only true lesbian I know would not even think of being with a man for any reason. Look at it from most of our points of view. Would YOU make out with a guy for a few bucks...?
  • lopaw
    14 years ago
    Clubber, But to the dancers it's just a job. No one likes their job. A lesbian dancing for a man is comparable to a straight or bi dancer dancing for a big fat slob of a guy. Neither dancer is gonna like it, but they just gotta suck it up (so to speak!) and do their job. While we're on the topic of lesbian dancers - So far, the only dancer that has ever refused to dance for me was a lesbian gal who told me that she promised her GF that she would never dance for another woman. Guys were no issue, since her GF didn't feel threatened by them. Another woman, tho, was a different story. It took me a few visits, but I eventually wore that dancer down and got some seriously hot dances from her. I'm going straight to hell, I know. ;)
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    lopaw, Point taken. As an aside, I do like MY job! As for hell, you won't be alone! :)
  • jabthehut
    14 years ago
    Of the few (12 strippers and 1 waitress) that I know well, one is for sure bi and married, none are lesbian and the rest are straight as I know for sure about shackups/husbands. I don't buy the most are lesbian/bi bit.
  • lopaw
    14 years ago
    ^^ You can "buy" whatever you like, but being married in terms of a woman's sexuality means crap. Personally,I don't give a shit if a dancer claims to be gay, bi, or straight in real life. As long as she PRETENDS to be gay while she's on my dime, is all that matters to me.
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    lopaw, Dime dances, that's a new one for me.
  • lopaw
    14 years ago
    Lol Clubber You're silly.
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    lopaw, I try!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion