tuscl

Strippers night out - at the strip club?

Talking to a couple Paper Moon girls last night, asked them what they did over the weekend. I was surprised when they said they had gone to "Good Guys," which is a nude DC club.

So, is it common for strippers to go to other strip clubs on their nights off?

10 comments

• SuperDude
    15 years ago
    One ATF liked to stop at a club where she worked on our way to dinner. She missed the contact with her friends and was also looking for work opportunities, "Have you heard anything?" kind of stuff. It seems some of us gravitate to our work, even in off hours, unless we can find something else to do. Sadly, some strippers have no other life or outlet and hang out with other strippers and visit clubs during off hours.
  • CTQWERTY
    15 years ago
    They're probably scouting the income opportunities at the alternatives. That and checking to see if a big money regular has found a new home.
  • Dudester
    15 years ago
    Superdude and qwerty ar both right. OTC Gal frequented other clubs.
  • gatorfan
    15 years ago
    Some strippers like to go see other clubs, some strippers don't.
    15 years ago
    Some like to scout. Some like tits and ass nearly as much as us guys.

Other strippers I know have no interest in going to another club, it's the last thing they want to do on a day off.
  • DandyDan
    15 years ago
    I used to have a fave who openly talked about checking out the local bikini bars on her off days. I went to one of them on a recent trip, as a warmup to my real club, and wouldn't you know it, she was dancing. I believe most of the time, it's a scouting trip.
  • Clubber
    15 years ago
    On the few trips my ATF went with me, a SC was always involved. She would visit early and dance that evening. It always amazed me how easily and quickly she could find work.
  • Book Guy
    15 years ago
    Some girls work at more than one club, and have friends at each. Given that one girl might work at clubs A and B, and her friend from B might work at B and C, and her friend from C might work at C and D, the potential to mix-n-match is nearly limitless. Especially since the girl who works at A and B is unlikely to remain at either for very long, before choosing to work at E and F, or perhaps G, given the normal propensities of strippers ...
  • Clubber
    15 years ago
    BG,

Where are all these clubs? Are they close together or spread out all over town? Noe are listed on TUSCL.
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    I think CT nailed it that they are looking to see if the grass is greener on the other side and have a little fun while they are at it.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion