tuscl

Novelty penis

Sunday, January 31, 2010 12:04 AM
I have a buddy who's really well endowed, like huge. We've been clubbing together, and dancers seem to notice this pretty quickly and start fussing over it. Naturally they're trying to stroke his ego to sell him dances, but it's still the kind of attention that a lot of guys wouldn't mind -- from dancers plopping into his lap to check it out, to whatever... The whispers get around the room... So my friend has a NOVELTY PENIS! Has anyone else encountered this?

8 comments

• SuperDude
    14 years ago
    The only size that really matters in a club is cash wad not pud wad.
  • Dudester
    14 years ago
    Mine is average in length, but very wide in girth. Strippers I have FS with sometimes complain about the girth "I'm having trouble getting it in", "it hurts", "Can I just give you a HJ instead?"
  • lopaw
    14 years ago
    ^^^ LOL Yeah dick size isn't something some of us customers have to worry about!
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    lol the strippers tonight were talking about the leaked Greg Oden nude pictures and how huge his penis was. Greg Oden was a popular college basketball player from Ohio State and then went to the NBA but got an injury so he is yet to be famous in the NBA. He publicly apologized for the pictures and said he sent them originally for his girlfriend.
  • casualguy
    14 years ago
    I think money works better than anything to get a dancers attention. I never heard about anyone bringing some fake member into a club to fool the dancers. I don't know what the point would be.
  • potheadpl
    14 years ago
    Money works. Although I can imagine dancers spreading the word about a guy's novelty penis. I've had dancers bring other dancers over to listen to my jokes, so the girls do talk to each other. I'd rather have a huge cock. Finding new jokes all the time is tiresome.
  • judyjudy
    14 years ago
    Encountered it.....of course...........hell , i look for it
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    potheadpl: Q: Why do men like blow jobs so much? A: Because it combines our two favorite activities: having sex, and laying around doing nothing. Hope that helps. :)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion