tuscl

Rejected by a dancer---seriously!

potheadpl
Florida
Saturday, January 30, 2010 12:45 PM
Went out Wednesday night. Club was having a "Battle of the Babes", which was supposed to attract amateur and different talent. It didn't---only the club's dancers participated. I usually go on weekends so the talent was different. One dancer I've seen before is really hot. Pretty face, big fake boobs, bubbly personality. She's a bartender on my regular nights but dances during the week. Last time I saw her dancing I asked for a dance. She said her "regular" drove a long way to see her and she couldn't. On Wednesday the same thing happened. I asked for a dance and she said the "regular" was there and she couldn't. When I jokingly said, "Oh come on, he won't get mad." she replied he would, indeed. WTF? I checked this guy out. I didn't notice him spending a huge amount of money. Never saw him take her back to the Champagne room. Don't get it. Rejected TWICE by a stripper. That has to be an all time low.

17 comments

14 years ago
    PHP, it could be he's paying for the company and paying well. Some guys do that. There are guys with ED problems or loyalty to their SO's that don't do dances but like the attentions of a hot babe. Or perhaps you're not her cup of tea? Who knows? Was talking with a fave last night who's 22 and a hottie. She won't do a dance for any guy who appears to be under 30. The maturity thing. I met that criteria YEARS ago!
  • txtittyfan
    14 years ago
    She might think you are Dougster from TUSCL.
  • SuperDude
    14 years ago
    This regular could be her husband.
  • Dudester
    14 years ago
    On my last trip to Dolls, I was spreading the wealth around (how Obama of me !! LOL !!). Anyway, spotted this blonde that I wanted a dance or three from. Tipped her 5.00 at the stage and asked her to see me after. She said she was going to pee first (after stage) then would come over. When she reappeared after peeing, she sat down at he next table and started talking to them. I waved at her several times, but she intentionally ignored me. So, I flagged down an attractive waittress and got a couple of dances from her. She appreciated the money. My one regret, not having enough for a return trip. It was Christmas time and the local stations were playing those commercials where they show their entire staff. Turns out that the blonde who ignored me was the production assistant for the weeknight 6 p.m. broadcast. Knowing her real name, it would've been fun to torment her.
  • steve229
    14 years ago
    Yeah, seems pretty unusual for a dancer to turn down a dance, especially twice. Maybe the "regular" is more of a sugar daddy, and they have some outside $$$ arrangement. Or maybe you really are "undateable." :)
  • potheadpl
    14 years ago
    Steve229--LOL! I think this guy is in love with her and is probably showering her with cash. Hardcore SC dude. He only wears gym shorts to the club. It's actually a dress code violation but they let him do it. Must drop a lot of cash. She did offer to buy me a drink if I came back tonight. Gym shorts guy doesn't visit on Saturday. But she's not dancing tonight so no dance AGAIN. LOL
  • steve229
    14 years ago
    potheadpl, Gym shorts in the winter? Guess you can get away with it in Florida. Up here you'd be freezing your nuts off.
  • vincemichaels
    14 years ago
    There is always a few in any club, that think they are just too fine. I don't know guys, like everyone else here, I've had to deal with the rejection from time to time. Then when you least expect it, they want to dance for you. Oh, well. Noone in the service business can expect to make it good all the time, so if they don't want me, there always will be someone, somewhere that does. It brings back the memory of one that always turned me down, to service this 300 pound guy. I guess he must have been paying her big bucks.
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    The only turn down I can remember was at my somewhat regular club. She was new and looked to be from somewhere in South America. When she would come around for tips after her stage dance, I would give her $5, She would see it and thank me in broken English, but never asked if I wanted a dance. This happened a couple of times over a few visits. After collecting her tips, she always went in the dressing room never to reappear till her next set. The next time, I asked her to come back after she made her rounds. She said OK. She went to the back and stayed. The next time I asked why she didn't return and she said OK. I finally asked my bartender about her. She could say thank you and OK in English. She never danced for anyone and always stayed in back. They gave her time since she was the best looking dancer they had, but they finally cut her loose. Not making any money for the club in VIP or drinks.
  • potheadpl
    14 years ago
    I talked to the same girl tonight. She says this guy comes in twice a week and basically buys her time for the night. He's done this for three years. She says they "dated" for a year. If she dances with anyone else when he's there he throws a tantrum and then cuts her off. Um, that's kinda psycho. Now I don't know if I actually want a dance with her. I'd hate for this guy to butcher me in my sleep, skin me, tan my hide, then make a suit out of me. LOL
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    I have been turned down for a dance when a girl was sitting there talking to her dancer friend. Sometimes they just don't give a shit about making an extra $20-30 and would rather just relax.
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    php, Years ago I used to see this guy that would pay the dancer to dance for him, but did not want her to remove any clothing. Always the same dancer. In talking with her, she said he'd asked her out numerous times, and admitted he had a crush on her, but she had found him harmless. I would think that someone like that might snap at sometime, but who really knows what makes us tick?
  • steve229
    14 years ago
    Isn't that what the neighbors always say after a guy suddenly snaps and kills his family with an ax: "he was a quiet man, he seemed harmless..."
  • Dougster
    14 years ago
    Man there are some real weirdos on the customer side of strip clubs. (reminds me of MisterGay the whore respecter, and chandler the emotional connector with whores guy).
  • deogol
    14 years ago
    She would be useful to ya for a couple of minutes and then what would she mean after that? I thought so. Sometimes rejection is God's protection. She all over that dude cuz she a stalker. STALKER. Keep a magnet in your pocket so it will be attracted to that knife she has to wound men like her daddy did to her.
  • gk
    14 years ago
    If I see a dancer I want to come over, I go tip her at the stage and ask her if she's busy with someone else. You'll usualy get a straight answer if you ask the precise question that defines the moment. Otherwise, you'll always get strung out with yes, I'll be right over, no matter how many she's got lined up ahead of you.
  • desotophil
    14 years ago
    I've had the experience from both sides. Used to sit with the same girl, sometimes for hours, any time I went to the club and would pay her whether we did dances or not. Depending on my frame of mind, I would tell her that if she had a dance offer, I was cool with it, but she usually refused to leave me. On the other side, have had girls follow the money and tell me they were tied up with a regular who got there before me. It's all part of the play, so you can't take it personally. It's their business to decide how to butter their bread.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion