tuscl

How many first at bat home runs?

gk
Florida
Friday, January 29, 2010 3:58 PM
We talk a lot on here about ATFs, favs and relationships and how they lead to fun times. But how many times have you hit a home run on the first private dance? Given a normal club, not a blatant extras establishment like some in Detroit or elselwhere, my experience is that it takes time to build trust and a reasonable relationship. But, I've had a few occasions where, boom, first time and it was available...and I had to make a quick decision about whether I wanted it from her then and there. This happened to me last night in fact. It was the first time I devoted time to talk to her and buy her a drink, although I had teasingly made eye contact with her on one prior occasion. But it was definitely the first private dance. After some nice play time during the first few dances I simply asked how she wanted to finish this and she said, 'I don't care.' And the rest is history. This has happened to me about four times recently. I don't always seek out first timers because I don't know enough about them, but sometimes! Anybody have similar stories?

9 comments

• CTQWERTY
    14 years ago
    Good thing you excluded Detroit to start; otherwise my response would've been the "home run" is often hit before the ball has been batted...
  • gk
    14 years ago
    That's what's fun about Detroit. No singles, just home runs at most places. That's why I always try to make a road trip that way once in a while.
  • CTQWERTY
    14 years ago
    My apologies. Didn't think about it til later but I should've sent that as a private msg since it deviates.
  • gatorfan
    14 years ago
    Only at known high mileage clubs.
  • MisterGuy
    14 years ago
    "But how many times have you hit a home run on the first private dance?" Lots of times. It just depends on where you go. The off-Montreal island FS strip clubs are known for basically anything goes LDs. Many of the strip clubs in the RI and southern MA areas are known for very high mileage as well. Even a blind man could "hit a home run" in most of those places...lol...
  • how
    14 years ago
    Saturday night I met a dancer I'd never seen before. Perfect natural breasts and a pretty face. She and I started talking, and she volunteered that she could leave as early as 9:00, but did not drive herself tonight...would I take her home? We went to dinner and then to bed. No charge.
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    how: Yeah, but you're obviously a sex god. Some of us aren't that fortunate. :)
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    If by "home run" you mean FS, then zero times. Anything less than that, i.e. HJ or BJ, though has happened more often than not. Here in Louisville, the regular LD areas of the clubs I go to are too open for my risk-o-meter to let me enjoy it fully, so I'm not counting those, as I expect nothing more than a LD. I don't spring for VIP or OTC unless I'm pretty confident of a happy ending, and in that respect, I'm running at about 75 or 80%.
  • bornloser
    14 years ago
    Only a few. One was with a dancer who mistook me for her former high-roller. "Where have you been baby? Is sombody taking good care of him?" She then grabbed my solider. He was to get a good workout and I never let the girl know that I had never seen her before in my life.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion