tuscl

She Can't Dance

Watching a fav on stage the other day (which is actually rare, since she usually has an excuse to get out of her rotation), and realized that she really can't dance (or at least doesn't put in the effort anymore). Of course, her stage dancing is not the reason she's a fav, lol.

So, is your fav a good (stage) dancer, or do you appreciate her more for other, er, talents?

16 comments

• potheadpl
    15 years ago
    My two favorites are excellent dancers. Not great with pole tricks, but good onstage. They're better in the champagne room.
  • Clubber
    15 years ago
    I never saw my ATF do anything on a pole other then just swing around it. I guess she is well grounded. As for her dancing, she was slow and sensual, and very good at that.
  • judyjudy
    15 years ago
    I prefer to be the slowand sensual type when on stage. Certainly not the high energy swinging from the rafter type girl.
  • steve229
    15 years ago
    Pothead - I thought it was your fav's talent with a belt you liked (lol)?
  • SuperDude
    15 years ago
    Many dancers can't dance or won't put forth the effort. Walking back and forth while jiggling is about all some can manage. Then they complain that customers don't buy dances. Why would I waste money on a low energy and boring dancer? I mentioned this to my fav and she took umbrage.
  • shadowcat
    15 years ago
    I'm not sure of what you mean by a good stage dance. If you mean one that entertains you just by dancing, I have only once seen one. Her name was Lil Bit and she worked at the Memphis Platinum Plus. I couldn't get close enough to the stage to tip her. After the club got shut down, I saw her again at the Columbia SC club. Only once and then she disappeared.

I do have a favorite that makes me special. When I tip her on stage, she will pull up my shirt and rub her tits on my bare chest. I say special because I have never seen her do that with another customer. But she won't fuck.
  • Clubber
    15 years ago
    I've seen a few that actually dance well and those that use a pole well. When I was in Texas last year I saw and sat with Rain for a bit You can see her at eroticrain.com Great on the pole.
  • MisterGuy
    15 years ago
    "So, is your fav a good (stage) dancer, or do you appreciate her more for other, er, talents?"

All of my former ATFs were basically going through the motions while they were onstage. One did the exact same routine of moves, in the same sequence, basically every time that she was onstage. It got so bad that I could even tell when she had messed up by going out of sequence. One of her sisters was a much less attractive dancer that tried to "put on a show" by doing crazy tricks while onstage, but it never seemed to translate into much LD business for her.

"Why would I waste money on a low energy and boring dancer?"

Because she's hot! I've always felt that there at least several distinct approaches to stage dancing...the "slow & sensual" type (usually a pretty dancer that has worked on a few routines/tricks that she can do at the drop of a hat), the "high energy" type (more often than not an older, less attractive dancer that tries hard to make up for this fact by putting on a "wild" show), and the "let's just get this over with as fast as possible with minimal effort" type (dancers that are just onstage to show off their feminine "wares" for as many to see in order to drum up LD business later). There may be other types of stage dancers, but these three are pretty common IMHO.
  • how
    15 years ago
    She can't dance, but she's got a Squeeze Box... That suits me fine.
  • Clubber
    15 years ago
    how,

You're dating yourself. Super Bowl halftime! :)
  • DandyDan
    15 years ago
    Most of my faves can dance at least a little, even if they try to buy their way out of dancing onstage. My first ATF was probably one of the top 5 stage dancers within my experience. Whereas most just go through the motions and not bother worrying too much about music and clothes and stuff, she would plan certain movements with how her music played. I don't think it translated to mass popularity, mostly because she was somewhat overweight, but I enjoyed it. I had another who could do pole tricks and she could shake her ass better than any other dancer I've seen in the flesh, although she turned out to be a bitch. The trouble with stage dancing is that in the final analysis, that's not why we go to clubs, so mostly it is unmemorable.
  • RickWood
    15 years ago
    I've noticed in a couple of the clubs that when you've seen one dancer's routine, you've seen 'em all. There may be an advanced (climb to the top of the pole and come down head first), a basic (grab hold of the pole and swing with feet off of the ground), and a novice (just play with and grind on the pole) routine, but it seems like it'll be standardized.

I don't know that I want a really energetic "wear herself out" stage performance. I don't want to take a tired dancer to the VIP, I'm more interested in moves on my pole, not the stage's. LOL
  • gatorfan
    15 years ago
    My favorites can shake their ass and look pretty, I could care less if they can do pole tricks (unless it is on my pole!)
  • neoguy
    15 years ago
    My fav can dance and use the pole fabulously. But her new move is legs around you, facing forward and going to town like she is fucking you....that is a very hot move, lol. She puts alot into it and it shows.

My other favorite just moves on stage, but nothing really fancy.
  • uscue13
    15 years ago
    I don't get dances from girls that don't go on stage. I usually just give an excuse to the "floor" girls (girls that only walk the floor asking for dances rather than getting in the rotation) as to why I don't want one right now. If I see her in the back at some point and her dances are good, then I'll change my policy for that particular girl. There's only been two dancers I can remember that I've ever gotten dances from that don't do the stage -- yes, I lucked out on both of them as both are current favorites. But other than that, if you suck on stage or you don't go on stage, you don't get my money.
  • jabthehut
    15 years ago
    My fav is an excellent pole dancer. She does a lot of legs only holds up on the pole as well as superman and slides down to a floor split. She can also do many moves holding on with her hands, upright and inverted, and holding the rest of her body away from the pole, all while spinning. I enjoy watching her work the pole almost as much as I enjoy the table dances. She really is the best I've seen live. She says dancing on the pole is what makes work fun and seem energized after finishing on the stage, all the better for me when I'm there.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion