tuscl

"You got me all wet"

Regular session with my Baby, usual 2-way lap, nothing seemed out of the ordinary. At the end of the set, however, she gave me a shy smile and said, “Sorry, you got me all wet.” I looked down, and sure enough, there was a wet spot on my pants (OK, that happens sometimes, but it's always been MY fault). I'm not naïve enough to think I've suddenly become a middle-aged stud, but she really couldn't fake that, could she? Anyway, the way it made me feel was worth the dry cleaning bill.

Any thoughts or similar experiences?

16 comments

• how
    15 years ago
    Sure, that happens a lot. One gal I was with in a club was a squirter, and she absolutely soaked my pants...
  • 10inches
    15 years ago
    have had similar experience in VIP. hot, latina dancer straddled on of my thighs and really went to work on dry humping my leg. she managed to get herself off with the rubbing and left a wet stain on my khakis'. she apologized (said she was having a horny day). i told her no problem as long as i could feel her wet kitty (which she obliged) told her next time to let me know and would happily give her a hand with the "problem"
  • Dudester
    15 years ago
    I wear black or navy blue pants, so no biggee. I usually do get them wet. Last time I was at Dolls I was getting a lapper from a solid ten. She was leaning back and I nibbled on her ear. She made a sound, part giggle, part moan. Turns out her ears are her turn on spot.

We ended up having a good time, but it was the first time in a good while I got no vagoo at Dolls. I usually get vagoo after getting them hot and bothered.
  • CTQWERTY
    15 years ago
    Two tales. Bought a champagne room with a cute, sexy, petite brunnette at Silk in Milwaukee. I learned it's no touch even in there for the guys and the gals do them fully covered for the 30 minutes. So she went all-out on the grinding and managed to get off at least once and maybe multiple times. I was left stiff and with the $300 bill. Ever since I've flat out rejected champagne room offers from dancers there because, it isn't worth it.

Second experience: Made the mistake of going and staying with a cute, sexy, petite gal at Hip Hugger the day after she had spent the previous night watching "Ironman". I forget who the lead is, but he totally had her worked up. How do I know this? She told me during song #2 during which she had become a lake. She probably needed an IV after song #2...
  • imnumnutz
    15 years ago
    first time it happened with me was a with a cute asian in the vip at cheetahs in vegas about 10 years ago. she really let loose. me, on the other hand, had an erotic, fun time, but did not get off. she was really surprised and somewhat disappointed. "you mean i came and you didn't?"
  • gk
    15 years ago
    Yea, its a blast. First time was with a dancer who wanted to ride my fingers (2). She rode till she was finished. When she was buzzed, she was always horny. For some others it doesn't matter.

So that's the next question, do yours have to be buzzed in the club to get off?
  • potheadpl
    15 years ago
    Yeah, happened @ 2001 Odyssey. Went to the spaceship with a smoking hot brunette. She was a good sport because I know I stunk after being outside @ the U2 concert all day. Heavy contact on the lapper, and she left a nice wet spot on my cargo shorts. Maybe my natural funk was a turn on? LOL!
  • SuperDude
    15 years ago
    The only time I thought it may have happened, it turned out that she had peed on me.
  • gatorfan
    15 years ago
    As long as it's not her period, that is the worst.
  • Jpac73
    15 years ago
    Dam'n SuperDude I would have been Mad. She sounds like a skank.
  • Clubber
    15 years ago
    I got soaked only once. I felt it before she even said anything. I thought someone had spilled a drink on my leg. The old Teasers in Key West and a 39 year old dancer. She was a favorite of mine.
  • CCRiderm
    15 years ago
    I had one of the girls from my local place (you would know her Gator, she is one of the ones that were recently "charged") in one of the private rooms in the back. Well, after the second or third dance things got interesting. The full roaming light was on and fingers were everywhere. After we were done, she got real embarrassed when she realized that the entire leg of my pants was soaked (so was the spot in the front but that was my fault). She got kind of giggly and gave me the best quote ever from a girl in the back room. "That was twice....even my husband can't get twice." Damn I miss that place before the busts last year.
  • gatorfan
    15 years ago
    CC Way too funny, I think I know who you are referring. She hasn't been back but she was hot.
  • MisterGuy
    15 years ago
    "but she really couldn’t fake that, could she?"

Technically, yes she could. Repetitive stimulation in that area can lead to wetness even a girl isn't necessarily attracted to you.

"Vagoo"?? LOL...that's a new one for me...

"The only time I thought it may have happened, it turned out that she had peed on me."

Check please! Ugh...

There was one Anglophone dancer that's quite famous in Quebec for her CBJ skills that got quite wet while going that. She a wild, wet ride as well...quite the sight in fact...blond, fake (but small) rack, and a great ass.
  • CCRiderm
    15 years ago
    It was classic Gator. The first time she came it was very subtle. The second time she was curled up in my lap with her head on my shoulder and pretty much came unglued. I had to hold her up as all of her shaking almost knocked her off my lap.

Needless to say, she was very appreciative.....
  • shadowcat
    15 years ago
    A few year ago at the Crazy Horse Saloon in Atlanta, I was doing a VIP trip. The dancer got this strange look on her face. I asked what was wrong and she pointed to the wet spot on my black nylon pants. She said "sorry but it happens some times". I went out and had another drink. When I was ready to leave the wet spot had dried and was now a 5 inch white stripe down the center of my pants. Oh well.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion