tuscl

How big is your roster?

Last week my Baby was out sick on my club night, so I spent time with a couple of my “back-up” girls instead.

Dancers come and go, of course, and I'm not in Shadowcat's league, but at my regular club I usually have 3-4 dancers (beside my fav) that I know well and won't hesitate to take to the back for private dances.

So, at clubs where you are a regular/semi-regular, how big is your roster?

13 comments

• Clubber
    15 years ago
    Since my return to clubs on a more regular basis, I've yet to develop one. But I have time. :)
  • jguy
    15 years ago
    At my regular club, I do have a favorite. There are two other girls that I will often get dances from. Then there are about 4 others on my todo list, but I never usually get past the others. I really need to expand my horizons! The main reason is I don't get to the others is a financial one!
  • gatorfan
    15 years ago
    I would never call it a roster but there are maybe 3 or 4 I will usually see at one local club.
  • CarolinaWanderer
    15 years ago
    Roster? I thought you said ROOSTER.

Like many I have a regular and 3 or 4 dependable backups. My current biggest problem is I want to spend more time with a "newer" girl, but don't want the regular to turn the club against her. GD stripper shit is a pain.
  • DandyDan
    15 years ago
    There's always at least 2 girls I will get dances from at each of my top two clubs, plus some I may or may not get any from, depending on my money and my mood for that day. If I go to my #3 club, there's always 1 girl for sure, but more often than not there, I'm trying out some new girl for the first time.
  • rockie
    15 years ago
    There are usually two to three a shift that I'm happy to be entertained by at my two local clubs. There is one club where I'd be disappointed if my fav wasn't working.
  • Clubber
    15 years ago
    CW, now that you said that, you are correct. I did think the same thing and that he wanted to know the size of guys cocks.
  • potheadpl
    15 years ago
    I have three. Luckily, one is dayshift, so conflict is minimal. She's a tall, blonde, hot model/cowgirl. I get to my fav club toward the end of dayshift. I hang out with her until shift change.

I have two favorites on nightshift. They don't usually work on the same day. One works Tu/Wed and one works weekends. Unfortunately, they're both working tomorrow. Should be fun.
  • lopaw
    15 years ago
    My roster is pretty big - I try to get dances from many different girls (kinda gave up on the ATF thing). Great thing about a large roster is obviously the vast selection. Downside is that too many girls attack as soon as you walk in the door trying to be the first one to get to you, knowing that they all are in contention for your dollars.
  • gk
    15 years ago
    Usually 3 deep in fav quality after the main attraction at my regular haunts. But there's always something interesting walking around, right? Otherwise why stay?
  • gk
    15 years ago
    jguy-- "to do" list, I like the sound of that!
  • Player11
    15 years ago
    While I have my ATF / Mistress, I have a roster of 3-4 gals all who fuck. Unless you rotate them contact can be lost. This month I had the ATF 4 times and one time with two other gals (one otc and the other itc). Consequently, I have already reached my budget for the month.

Because my club is very extras friendly, I do not go there without being ready to do sex in VIP. The times my ATF has been outta town finding an extras gal at the club has not been difficult but their performance can vary. Always negotiate the price up front.
  • shadowcat
    15 years ago
    At my favorite club my favorites list is about a dozen. I can count on them for at least a HJ. There is also a back up Junior Varsity squad. Another dozen. Remember this has taken me about 9 years and $100,000.00 to accomplish.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion