tuscl

Jealous Regulars

I suppose this is the flip side to possessive dancers.

When I get to the club my fav is with another customer. I wave, and then take a seat at the bar to chill. She comes over to say hi. I mention that I see she's busy. She says, “Oh, don't worry, he's not one of those jealous regulars, who get angry if I talk to another guy while he's here.” I guess I never thought about someone having that reaction. (Anyway, glad the guy was cool, but he was a lot older than me, so I'm pretty sure I could have taken him if it came to that, lol).

So, have you had any experiences with jealous regulars?

14 comments

• samsung1
    15 years ago
    I had a guy give me $20 to go talk to another dancer because I was taking up precious time of his ATF and he wanted to spend some time with her before he had to catch his flight. It was a win-win situation for us both. I got $20 and he got time with his ATF before his flight. I was not really attracted to her in the first place. He was a gentlemen for tipping me though and not trying to intimidate me.
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    Also it is important to be honest with ourselves...have *we* ever been jealous seeing our ATF with another customer? Yes I have, but I have not shown my jealously physically lol
  • lopaw
    15 years ago
    I'm also not proud to admit that I have had my share of jealous moments, but no one ever knew about it since I kept it to myself. After reminding myself where I was and that I was acting ridiculous, I got over it pretty quick.

I've never had anyone approach me when I was with a dancer out of jealousy, but I have had them approach the dancer, assuming that I was either a friend of hers or that I worked at the club. Pisses me off every time.
  • rockie
    15 years ago
    Just as there are possessive dancer's, there are jealous and possessive customers. I generally like to get dances from more than one dancer and like the freedom to choose. What goes with my lack of loyalty comes an occasional spot at the back of the line for me and the dancer that I'm in the mood for that day. I have occasionally been irritated by the lack of attention, or my length of wait, on what I think is a slow day. I have had some interesting reactions to a couple of well timed departures after 30 minutes in this situation. A number of dancers who weren't seemingly paying any attention, noticed the customer who always spends leaving without a dance. I generally don't get ignored twice in a row, strictly because I go to the club always ready to buy dances.
  • Clubber
    15 years ago
    My ATF would always sit with me, but sometimes dance for other customers. And yes, it did make me a bit jealous, but then she would always come over to me after her time was up. That would make me feel special all over again.

I often wondered how other guys would feel and think when they saw this out of shape, old guy with a beautiful young Asian woman on his arm. I wondered ITC and OTC. I would bet the guesses would be much different ITC and OTC.
  • Digitech
    15 years ago
    Dang, Samsung -- I'm really not sure how I would have respnded if I were in the same situation. I probably wouldn't have taken the $20.

That said, we ought to develop some kind of code of conduct amongst ourselves on how to handle these situations. You know, if you are talking to a girl just to pass time, you need to let other people know that they can have her if they want. And on the other side, there needs to be some polite and acceptable way of letting another guy know that you'd like to sit with the girl he's with.

I guess I do have a favorite dancer. I don't get jealous or anything. My last visit was a bit disappointing, though -- I arrived 30 minutes before she had to leave, and there were two of her other regulars there. She did manage to take care of all three of us in the VIP, but it was a much more rushed experience than I usually have with her.
  • potheadpl
    15 years ago
    My buddy and I are having a minor conflict over a dancer. I don't normally drive down during the week, but I did a couple of weeks ago. This girl is amazing. She's 5'11", 130 pounds, 19 years old, looks like Liv Tyler with big natural boobs.

Well, I got to the club later than he did. By the time I arrived, he had already "called dibs" on this girl. He got the digits and asked her out. I figured I'd follow the Bro Code and leave her alone, since he had arranged a date with her.

That plan was fine until she came over and sat with us. Next thing I know, she's totally ignoring him and has her hands all over me. She's kissing my neck, grabbing my package, sticking her tongue in my mouth, and telling me all the things she wanted to do to me. Then I was conflicted. Bro Code or give in to the supermodel? I think we know which option I chose.

I went back to the Champagne room for a half hour with this girl. She was a FREAK. I let her know I like women to treat me roughly, and she did. Slapped my face, beat me with my belt, scratched, bit, made out, stroked my cock, then masturbated herself to orgasm with my hand while I pinched her nipples and kissed her neck. No happy ending for me but the experience was so mind-blowing I didn't miss it.

Now he's kind of pissed. "You violated the Bro Code." , and all that. I think strippers are kind of like national parks. They're here for all of us to enjoy. Now, if this had been a civilian girl in a bar who put the moves on me, I would have rejected her. But a stripper is a different story.

So how about jealous wingmen?
  • shadowcat
    15 years ago
    The is no room for jealousy in a strip club. By dancers or customers. I share my favorite dancers with about a dozen guys that post on here. No harm done. They share too.
  • how
    15 years ago
    I know I have no right to demand a dancer's time when she's with another customer, even if the dancer and I have anything out of the ordinary going on. She's working.
  • gk
    15 years ago
    Right, no room for jealousy in strip clubs. If you understand her business, you know that she flirts for a living. If you're aproaching that line that divides business from a true relationship, then you or others can't handle the flirting, etc. But that line is, with some exceptions allowed for, usually a mental mirage, not reality.

I have a SC buddy who once went ga ga over his long time ATF. We all knew he was fixated on her, but we had no idea how much. She was in a relationship of her own, but he wanted her for himself, offered to have her move in with him, marry him etc. It really made her uncomfortable. I didnt find this out from my buddy, I found it out from the dancer.

Was he jealous at times? Sure he was. But more often he was just being overly protective.
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    There is a song called "next contestant" by Nickelback that is about jealous regulars constantly hitting on the guy's girlfriend who is a stripper.
  • gatorfan
    15 years ago
    "Please realize the customer ahead of you is receiving the service you expect to receive."

Jealous of ATF with another customer? Feeling jealous = go home, some get too wrapped up in the games played at strip clubs. If you're dating or married to a dancer, you probably already know the arrangement and aren't hanging around at the club.
  • jester214
    15 years ago
    If my business with a dancer is so exceptional I would think she would make her way to me... Otherwise get out of the way.
  • MisterGuy
    15 years ago
    "So, have you had any experiences with jealous regulars?"

There was this one guy that apparently shared a common interest in the same (now former) ATF of mine at this one small strip club in northern NY state. He would drive quite a ways to see her & would always demand her time once he showed up to the club. He was a stalker type too as he not only tried to follow her home from work but he tried to follow myself & several other of her regular customers as well. One thing that this particular guy would do sometimes (usually after he was drunk enough) was come over, invite himself to sit down next to me, and start to talk to me like we were buddies or something. He'd ramble on about his job (& try to find out about my job...without much success) and even suggest some other strip clubs that I could go to in the area to have a "good time"...lol...

This one time at the same club there was a "queue" of about 2-3 regular customers (one that had apparently driven over 4 hours to see this same dancer) that were all waiting for the very same dancer at the same time. Just as I finished saying to myself, "Could any more guys show up to try & buy some time from this girl?"...none other than stalker boy & one of his buddies rolls into the club. I just laughed out loud at the situation & left shortly thereafter. Those were some weird times for sure...I don't miss them either...
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion