tuscl

Ebony & Ivory

I've gotten dances from black dancers before and enjoyed it, but
have never been to a "black" club. Would an average white guy
have a problem there?

21 comments

• uscue13
    15 years ago
    White guys get the most attention. No problems at all, no one looks at you different at all.
  • how
    15 years ago
    People are people. I've had no issues related to the predominant ethnicity at any club.
  • Clubber
    15 years ago
    Sort of off topic, since I wouldn't go to a black club, but I have seen a difference as opposed to how. "I've had no issues related to the predominant ethnicity at any club."

I've gone into latin clubs that we either gringo standoffish or hostile. Certainty not all, but it happens.
  • judyjudy
    15 years ago
    not sure from a patrons standpoint, but i can tell you i went to a black club and the guys were all over me I could not catch my breath the whole night.......
  • georgmicrodong
    15 years ago
    Umm, jj, judging from the picture, that has absolutely nothing to do with the color of *anyone's* skin, or the location.

:0
  • judyjudy
    15 years ago
    well i have danced at both white and black clubs and I find that the black guys at the black clubs go nuts for white women. However, it can be very difficult as the black dancers don't take to well to the idea of me taking their tips.......
  • shadowcat
    15 years ago
    I have been to 3. The 1st was a club called Pleasures on Bluff Rd in Columbia SC. The place was so ghetto that all drinks were served in plastic cups. I got frisked (felt up)by the door girl who was the only decent looking girl in the place. I couldn't get out of there fast enough.
    The other two were in Atlanta. $5.00 table dances but none of the dancers were very hot. 6 at the best. But I never felt uncomfortable.

At my favorite club I know 2 white dancers that prefer to dance for black customers. I know 2 others that refuse to dance for them. I have one black buddy that posts on TUSCL. He prefers white dancers. So every body has preferences but it never seems to cause any trouble. We all have the same goal.
  • jester214
    15 years ago
    In the wrong 'black club', a white guy can get a lot of dirty looks and maybe some trouble if you step out of line... Most though are fine, you'll just feel a bit out of place.
  • sinclair
    15 years ago
    Are the Rick's ONYX clubs any good?
  • casualguy
    15 years ago
    Based upon how aggressive some black dancers were with me in the past, I would be worried about a whole lot of aggressive dancers teaming up on me. I prefer blondes anyway though so I'm not really interested.
  • SuperDude
    15 years ago
    Black dancers have long complained about how cheap Black customers are and look forward to seeing White customers because that means easy money. Just the way they see things.
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    Cinnamon and Mocha are my two favorite black dancers. I have yet to meet any named Ivory and Ebony.

Two black clubs in Columbus have gone out of business in the past two years Plush and Gold Fox. They both had high cover charges. Gold Fox did not have regular lap dances it was more of a buy a lady a $10-30 beer/drink. The only dancers there who did try to sell lap dances were the occasional white dancers who would come and go. I never saw any lap dances happen though.

I would just use common sense, if the black club is in a nice part of town then it will probably be nice and friendly. If it is in a bad part of town then there will be problems.
  • gk
    15 years ago
    I would have no problem about the ethnicity of any club. But I am always mindful of potential neighborhood-focused cultural biases. Be comfortable, be respectful and spend like you would anyplace else and everything should be OK. Emphasis on comfort and respect.
  • Philip A. Stein
    15 years ago
    As far as safety goes, I would visit an upscale club. Detroit has All Stars; valet, pat down at the door and enough bouncers. I really should stop back in there for some brown sugar lovin', those girls are a lot fun.
  • ArtCollege
    15 years ago
    I visited a predominantly black club once, and was ignored. No hostility, I was just ignored. Left after 30 minutes. Would not go back, of course.
  • arbeeguy
    15 years ago
    Soft Touch in Washington Park (East Saint Louis?) Illinois is pretty much all-black. The white guys who go in are made to feel welcome and the black girls give plenty of favors. I recommend it.
  • lopaw
    15 years ago
    I've had nothing but good experiences in black clubs. Been to a few here in LA (Starz, King Henry, First King) and received alot of attention from the dancers, which in turn generated a lot of attention from the largely black male clientele, who were very friendly and bought me quite a few dances!
    I need to get myself back to those clubs one of these days :)
  • mmdv26
    15 years ago
    Whitey here been to 3 predominately black clubs in ESL. Like arbeeguy sez, Soft Touch is usually a good time. I've also been to Pink Slip which is fine during the day, but I wouldn't go over on that block at night - maybe it would be fine, but sure feels like it could be bad. Most of the girls want to leave the club for some OTC action during the afternoon. Have had a couple of pretty enjoyable field trips with Slip babes. Years ago Bottoms Up was a lot of fun, but the attitude seems to have changed there in the last few years. Maybe it's better late at night. I've never felt threatened at AA clubs, but always need to know what's going on around you - especially out in the parking lot!
  • DandyDan
    15 years ago
    There was a black club I went to in Minneapolis a few years ago, and I felt comfortable there, but the only girl who ever came up to me that day was the token white girl, so I left after a fairly reasonable amount of time. I went to one of the Latina clubs in El Paso this year and felt all right, except the friend I was with was bugged out by the experience.
  • 10inches
    15 years ago
    love black women. problem with black clubs is not the club itself, but the area they a generally located in. ATL has several black clubs that seem to be in the news a lot for shootings and fights in the parking lot. call me a scared honky but i'll stick with the white clubs and zero in on the black women that dance there. clubs in even the whitest area of ATL will have a couple of hot black dancers
  • shadowcat
    15 years ago
    Dandydan, I would love to have a Latina club in Atlanta. I speak a weak spanish but was married to one for 27 years.When you can speak their language you make brownie points.

10inches,i agree with you. I have a dozen girls that I call favorites.2 of them are black. It's all pink on the inside. lol...
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion