tuscl

SO HOW MUCH DO YOU SPEND ON AN AVERAGE ?

Sunday, December 27, 2009 7:25 AM
So how much cash do you spend at the strip club each time ? For me, average about $100 including drinks, that is because I normally get my happy ending in the VIPS in about 2-3 songs. I'm from mich so for guys that haven't been to clubs in mich, most of the clubs are topless; however, the advantage of a topless club is that there is no current law to dictate the dancers to be X amount of feet from the patrons -> no air LDs.

31 comments

• samsung1
    15 years ago
    oh gosh I don't even want to think about it. "too much" is my reply lol
  • casualguy
    15 years ago
    I spend less than $100 total at the first two clubs, then it depends at the last club. In the last few weeks, I haven't spent anything. Looks like I'm going to need my savings to buy a new pc. The other day when I went to use windows restore function, the date listed was 1899. It would not let me restore anything from 1899 however. I do like the way the AI seems to be learning in one offline game. Although that is creepy because it's not supposed to be doing that. Today when I checked, somehow my restore function is working again.
  • londonguy
    15 years ago
    On average between $100 and $200.
  • gatorfan
    15 years ago
    I don't wanna know.
  • GRENDELZ
    15 years ago
    This an easy question. I spend more than my wife will ever know.
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    A wise man once said, price is what you pay but value is what you get.
  • Dougster
    15 years ago
    $200-300. Oddly OTC sessions are usually cheaper. Recruiting is time consuming and costly! '
  • Clubber
    15 years ago
    Somewhere from between a beer and a few tips, and all I have on me!
  • scatterbrain
    15 years ago
    I typically go into a club with $1K and if I leave with $500 it was a bad night. I think it's worth doing my part when I venture into a club. Otherwise why bother going?
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    I bring in my wallet, which has my ATM and credit cards so I guess you could say I bring in tens of thousands of dollars with me when I visit a strip club. Here in Columbus though, the clubs/dancers typically are boring so I don't often use my ATM or credit card.
  • now_starring
    15 years ago
    I don't go out with less than 300. I am not wealthy by any means so it normally takes time to save up that much fun money. If I can only go out once a month, or every 2 months I want to enjoy it.
  • mmdv26
    15 years ago
    I keep the actual amount a secret, because when I think about how much I spend at strip clubs, I have trouble getting an erection.
  • CarolinaWanderer
    15 years ago
    $100 for oral, $140 for FS, $200 for anal.
  • lopaw
    15 years ago
    Too much. If I think about it for too long I'll vomit.
  • sinclair
    15 years ago
    Average comes to somewhere around $500 but that is from a wide range. I may go to a crappy club and spend <$20. I may go to an "off-the-charts" club and drop $1000+.
  • SuperDude
    15 years ago
    Average about $250.00 once a month. If a go more frequently, the other visits average about $100.00. I have two in college and tuition is real.
  • snowtime
    15 years ago
    Average around $100.
  • Jmoney007
    15 years ago
    the max for me is 100$ with 20$ in reserve just in case i need one more song to achieve my goal.
  • DandyDan
    15 years ago
    I'm in the "I don't want to think about it" crowd.
  • CarolinaWanderer
    15 years ago
    Don't ask, don't tell!
  • steve229
    15 years ago
    Saw a news article once where my regular club said their average customer spends $150 per visit. Since a lot of guys don't seem to spend much beyond the cover & 2-drink minimum (don't get dances, don't stage tip, etc.), I think I'm one of the customers bringing the average up.
  • naruto
    15 years ago
    between $200 and $400.
  • shadowcat
    15 years ago
    In my favorite club buying 2 for 1's at $20 and staying an average of 6 hours, I will spend $300. Elsewhere it varies a lot. In Atlanta you have to spring for VIP if you want any action. This starts at around $135/30 mins and can go way up. If I just stay long enough for 2 drinks and one or 2 table table dances, I am out of there for under $50.00
  • Electronman
    15 years ago
    Spending varies by club but always less than 250. At many Detroit area clubs, extras can be obtained for 100-150 but I've certainly spent 200 for an exceptional dancer. Some of the more expensive visits have been to clubs where I had to do "research" to identify dancers who were high mileage or who offered extras. Of course the research is fun but the expenses can accumulate as you get LDs from a number of different dancers.
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    I don't think I would do well in Columbus if I just saved up for 1 monthly visit. The clubs are too hit or miss even on friday and saturday nights. I have to plan out going 3-4 visits each month.
  • earlyriser60609
    15 years ago
    How can you put a price on happiness? Seriously, I think if you're spending more than $200 a trip and you're going more than once a week........Dude, I want to hang with you!! What is more fun than watching half naked women, drinking beer and having a big screen football game on the plasma?
  • georgmicrodong
    15 years ago
    The most I ever spent was about $2,500. Flush from an otherwise unneeded income tax refund, the circucumstances were exceptional, and definitely worth it. I generally take $200 to $400 with me on a visit, but I also only go about once per month, except for occasional drink and stage tip only visits to clubs that like to see regulars.
  • Otto22
    15 years ago
    Depends on the club and my mood, but I usually plan to spend about $150. I am occasionally enticed to spend more but try to limit spending by patronizing clubs during $10 dance days if possible. In Florida I can usually spend less than $150 while staying busy in a club for 90 minutes or more.
  • txtittyfan
    15 years ago
    I spend very little on average. But I do spend 300-500 on sexy.
  • mrlover2010
    15 years ago
    I just went out of my norm, I gave her $400 because we were busy for at least two hours.
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    tonight: $25 for 2fer1 dance $5 for cash advance credit card fee $10 on 2 drinks $20 on tips $0 on cover This was an unexpected impulse visit for me and total spending tonight was $60. I would have spent another $25 for a 2fer1 but the dancer was young and shy and I think she was too overwhelmed with me pushing the mileage considering this is air dance columbus. She avoided me the rest of the night even though I did mention to her I would love to do another 2fer1 tonight. I waited over 1 hour for her but finally gave up when the Wisc vs. Miami game was over. I was frustrated about it leaving the club but when I got in my car I was glad to save the $25 for another SC night. I think she might have also been upset because she originally wanted $40 and I declined and mentioned I am on my way to Dayton where lap dances are 2 fer $25. She came back 1 minute later and accepted $25 2fer1.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion