tuscl

Ohio club thats couple friendly ?

I took my girlfriend to Christies in Canton last friday and was kind of disapointed . The girls wern't bad looking and there were a lot of them but I was looking for a joint that the girls worked the dance floor more than pushing the lap dances . The circus in Cleveland was my favorite place to go a few years back . You could get a lap dance but the girls made most of there money on the main stage and didnt shove the lap dances on you . Christies nobody even set at the stage ? I'm in the Mainsfield are and looking for another place to slip out and spend a weekend any help would be apriciated thanks !

8 comments

• samsung1
    15 years ago
    Dreamgirls in Columbus, OH has a couples night on Tues after 8pm. Free cover.

Maybe clubs around Mansfield have a similar night?

Don't quote me on this though because Dreamgirls does now have new management so they might have stopped doing that.

I do see a lot of couples at Kahoot's also but I do not know about a specific night for couples there.
  • CTQWERTY
    15 years ago
    New mgmt. at Dreamgirls?!? Sam, I wonder what changes that hath wrought??? Have they taken the stool away from the cashier gril who whines for tips?????
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    LOL the tip is now pretty much demanded and there is a bouncer that stands with her that will stare you down into tipping $1. How pathetic. I don't plan on returning any time soon. Although I am tempted by their $10 dances on Sunday and Mondays...but I tell myself there probably won't be any hot girls working those days anyways.
  • saltwaterfish
    15 years ago
    Are there any clubs left that that the girls work the dance floor more than the tables ? Looking for a place with decent looking girls that can dance not just grind .
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    I would say Kahoot's in Columbus has the best stage show for Central Ohio clubs. On some saturday nights there are more couples than single guys. This is not always the case though. However, the drink prices at kahoot's are high and the cover is like $10 each I think unless you can get a free admission pass from Ohio Night Vision magazine.
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    When a pregnant women goes to a strip club some of the strippers will rub her tummy and say "Congratulations"...but none of them rub the guy's cock and say "Well done"
  • CTQWERTY
    15 years ago
    Sam try tossing in some Canadian money next time in at Dreamgirls. At least at 80 cents on the dollar, you'll be saving some.
  • saltwaterfish
    15 years ago
    Any recomendations of any other upscale clubs in the Columbus area ? If im gonna take my girl down that way for the night might as well enjoy all the naked ladys we can ?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion