tuscl

Dancers with bad teeth

potheadpl
Florida
And by that, I don't mean teeth that are just crooked. I see that a lot around here, for some reason. There's a dancer at a club I visit with rotten front teeth. I don't know why I never noticed before--maybe they've worsened. Maybe she did a better job of hiding them before. But when I visited the club last I noticed she's missing most of her front teeth and what's remaining are rotten and broken off.

It's confusing. This girl seems intelligent. She's fit, and seems clean. I don't think she's a druggie, because she is outspokenly anti-drug. That could be an act, of course.

I feel bad for her, because having bad teeth is a BIG hindrance toward advancing in her life. I'm actually surprised she still has a job @ this club, because this club is pretty picky about the looks of it's talent. From the looks of things she's going to need thousands of dollars of dental work. Most likely a denture and a bunch of extractions. Like most dancers, she's always complaining about how little money she's making. I can understand that, because once anybody gets a look at the teeth they're going to bail on her. And then she's not making enough money to get her dental situation handled. Even if she was wanting to do extras I can't imagine letting her blow me. I'm not sticking my dick in that stew of disease. LOL

So have you guys ever seen a dancer with rotten and missing front teeth?

13 comments

• jester214
    15 years ago
    Some of the best looking dancers (and women in general) that I have ever seen, quickly became the ugliest when they opened their mouths and I saw their teeth. The sad thing is it's such an easy problem to avoid, 5 minutes of brushing a day and it shouldnt be a problem. Crooked are a different story, but rotten, just plain sad...
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    I think bad breath is more of a turn off for me than bad teeth. It is usually too damn dark to really notice the teeth.
  • CTQWERTY
    15 years ago
    Encountered a former (my guess) meth user in Detroit. Cute gal otherwise, but no teeth! Had one dance with her and then I realized. Fortunately, it was a $10 dance day.
  • Dudester
    15 years ago
    pothead, ever heard of meth mouth? (Google it)
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    dudester, searching meth mouth using google images was not a pretty site...made me go brush my teeth...
  • potheadpl
    15 years ago
    The thing about "meth mouth" is it's bullshit. All meth users develop rotten teeth, regardless of their method of ingesting meth(smoking, snorting, shooting). I work in dentistry, and I remember the hype at first---"The meth is eating their teeth" and all that. Well, that makes no sense abd has been discounted as hype. Since enamel is the hardest substance in the body, harder than bone, if the smoke was caustic enough to eat enamel it would destroy all soft tissue too.

The reason people on methamphetamine get bad teeth? They stay up for days on end, drink lots of sugary sodas, and don't brush their teeth. Junkies and alcoholics have the same problem.

This girl doesn't seem like the type. I'm wanting to chalk it up to a poor childhood. Why she doesn't do something about it now is puzzling. I'm sure she's eligible for Medicaid, which would pay for her extraction and most of the cost on a denture.
  • mitciv
    15 years ago
    Maybe she doesn't know anything about medicaid
  • DandyDan
    15 years ago
    I've seen girls all the time everywhere with bad teeth. My favorite club isn't too fussy about who they hire and you can see girls with bad teeth there all the time. Of course, I don't actually get dances from those dancers because they look miserable most of the time, which is probably their teeth.

One thing that doesn't come in the stripping profession is medical and dental insurance.
  • steve229
    15 years ago
    I'm probably way too picky about a dancer's teeth, since just having crooked teeth brothers me. I was thinking about getting a dance from a girl until she smiled and I saw the big gap between her front teeth (shudder). If I saw a girl or two with really bad (rotten) teeth, I think I would have to leave the club.
  • slickpeter
    15 years ago
    Not to defend the dancer --- but not all states include dental coverage in medicaid coverage.

Medicaid and dancing is something that really bothers me ---- dancers as a whole generally do not pay the taxes that others pay ---- how many receive W-2 or 1099s?
  • shadowcat
    15 years ago
    I know one that had horrible looking teeth. So bad that I do not know how she got customers.Early 20's. Great body. Especially her tits. She looked like a vampire. Fangs.An orthodontist miracle.She is now wearing braces. I don't know what he did with her fangs. Can they just saw them off?

I am glad to see your money doing some good. She is not on my favorites list. Wolf report. Low mileage.But I did get to fondle her great tits last week. Cost? A piece of candy.
  • SuperDude
    15 years ago
    Bias from my childhood and formative years. My father will be 89 in December. He's a retired dentist who taught me that poor dental health is a real indicator of overall bad health and other serious problems. If you are worried that a dancer might give you something (other than a great LD) avoid all dancers with bad teeth. Other things are probably in bad health also.
  • Clubber
    15 years ago
    mitciv,

PLEASE!!! Bad enough anyone knows how to get medical coverage and let me, you, and others pay for it, YOU go out an tell more!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion