tuscl

Spanish Strip Club vocabulary

I have a weakness for Hispanic dancers. Just wondering what are some strip club phrases or vocabulary that you think is worth knowing? Or any other foreign language for that matter.

15 comments

• Clubber
    15 years ago
    "Papi" is good. Something like "mama la pinga."
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    what does mama la pinga mean in english?
  • lopaw
    15 years ago
    There are many latinas at LA clubs. Some espanol I use regularly:

bailamos (lets dance)
    muy caliente (very hot)
    uno mas por favor (one more please)
    muy bonita (very pretty)

Many latinas get a kick out of us gringos attempting to speak spanish, and they seem to enjoy that we make an effort to try.
  • jester214
    15 years ago
    There's alway the international language... It's green and folds easily.

But like lopaw said, they always appreciate it when you try to speak the language.
  • CTQWERTY
    15 years ago
    No tengo dineiro (use if you want the solicitor to leave immediately.)
  • Clubber
    15 years ago
    samsung1,

As I've been told, "Suck my dick."
  • shadowcat
    15 years ago
    I can speak them all but cannot spell them. I was married to a Mexican for 27 years. Puta is whore. Panocha(sp) is Spanish for candy. Slang for Pussy. I speak what I call tourist Spanish. I can get a room, a meal, a drink or get laid anywhere in Mexico. You only have to know 3.Forgive my spelling. dame me ono mas cerveza (give me another beer)donde es el banjo( where is the toilet) and Ti quiro ( I love you)I was stationed in Japan for 2 years and know the equivalents. I took 2 years of high school German.When I was in Frankfurt on vacation, I spoke it so fluently, They did not believe I was not European but I never learned the slang.Just remember the 4 F's. Find them, feel them, fuck them and lastly forget them.
  • shadowcat
    15 years ago
    clubber, Papi is daddy. I have a favorite that always calls me that.She is not Hispanic but looks it.The DJ always plays Hispanic music when she is on stage. That pisses her off.
  • Dudester
    15 years ago
    Like SC says-panocha (pronounced penocha)-pussy

uno-one

dos-two

tres-three

cerveza (pronounced sir vay sah)-beer

Donde (dohn day)-where

Banjo (banh yo) bathroom

If you want to start a fight- Tu madre comida me las grande juevos es culo-your mother sucks cum off my balls
  • shadowcat
    15 years ago
    You gotta be careful. In English Virga is rain evaporating before it hits the ground. In Spanish, it is dick. My spelling may be fucked up.

clubber, I think the expression is off.It is mamar me pito(dick)

Did you know that the Margarita was invented in 1941 by a bar tender at Hussongs Cantina in Ensanada MX. I have gotten so wasted there before knowing that.Percy is of course dead.The business is now run run by his grandson.The only change from 1890 is the cash registers and the T-shirts.I have 2.It is not a SC and you will NOT find any hookers there but if you ever get to Ensenada (65 miles south of San Diego)you have to stop in for a drink.
  • how
    15 years ago
    Quiero besarte. -- I want to kiss you.
    Te deseo. -- I want you.
    Eres muy hermosa. -- You are very beautiful.
    Su sonrisa es bonita. -- Your smile is pretty.
    Habla ingles? -- Do you speak English?
    Hablo espanol muy poco. -- I speak very little Spanish.

Or, a little French:
    Voulez-vous coucher avec moi se soir? -- Do you want to sleep with me tonight? (Lady Marmalade song lyrics, also.)
  • Clubber
    15 years ago
    sc,
    That is why I said, "something like". I don't spell or speak it.
  • MisterGuy
    15 years ago
    "No tengo dineiro (use if you want the solicitor to leave immediately"

...and have no one else show up either for the rest of the night...lol...
  • CTQWERTY
    15 years ago
    Mr. G., that's when you make eye contact (to lure) and flash some green "to ease communication difficulties."
  • gatorfan
    15 years ago
    Te quiero - I want you
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion