tuscl

Coffee drinking

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Sunday, November 8, 2009 10:07 PM
I just read a news article on FOX NEWS. This guy had a topless coffee shop that burned to the ground. He had no [view link] he wants to reopen it in a trailer and serve coffee much like strip clubs server drinks.I am not a coffee drinker. Just wondering how many of you drink coffee? Especially in a strip. Would you go to a club that specialized in coffee with your tits?

15 comments

• Clubber
    15 years ago
    No.
  • txtittyfan
    15 years ago
    I wouldn't do it for coffee as I am not a coffee drinker. However, I did get a haircut from stylists in lingerie once as a birthday present.
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    I drink coffee every day. And I have ordered it before at kahoot's. Several other SCs I go to don't serve it. It helps me stay awake later at night.
  • mitciv
    15 years ago
    I drink coffee but dont drink anything at strip clubs
  • messagain
    15 years ago
    I drink coffee in the morning only so not a big deal for me. Than again a strip club in the morning might not be bad.
  • mitciv
    15 years ago
    Both female and male(did you hear that MisterGay) topless wait staff Elvis Thompson of Brunswick, for example, was a line cook at a restaurant before he lost his job. "They couldn't afford me anymore," he said. He said he doesn't mind fielding interesting requests from customers. "An 80-year-old woman told me she wanted to see me in spandex," Thompson said. "I just feel really lucky to have a job. I need the money so I can pay my rent."
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    messagain, one of my favorite clubs has a "legs and eggs" breakfast menu! I should check it out sometime but 11:30 AM is too late for breakfast! Besides that, they rarely ever open up on time...they are such slackers they usually don't open their doors until 5 till noon
  • imnumnutz
    15 years ago
    coffee, no. diet coke, plenty.
  • DandyDan
    15 years ago
    I've never had coffee in a strip club, and only know about one place that does that. I don't see the appeal of coffee in a strip club, because what if you spill? You wouldn't want to burn the dancers now, would you?
  • lopaw
    15 years ago
    I'll have a cup of coffee when I hit the club on my regular Saturday afternoon visits. Coffee is usually not half bad.
  • Clubber
    15 years ago
    lopaw, As I recall, jj said coffee could make semen taste... Wait, never mind! :)
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    After ordering coffee at a strip club...starbucks seems cheap!
  • judyjudy
    15 years ago
    clubber-- very difficult to get the coffee taste out, if you are interested I do prefer a carmel maquiado though
  • lopaw
    15 years ago
    Clubber, Ew. 'Nuff said!
  • Clubber
    15 years ago
    lopaw, Just a joke. :-)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion