Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Coffee drinking

shadowcat
shadowcatVIP63065448

Atlanta suburb

16 yrs ago · 1 min read

I just read a news article on FOX NEWS. This guy had a topless coffee shop that burned to the ground. He had no insurance.Now he wants to reopen it in a trailer and serve coffee much like strip clubs server drinks.I am not a coffee drinker. Just wondering how many of you drink coffee? Especially in a strip. Would you go to a club that specialized in coffee with your tits?

Replies (15)Latest

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

No.

Profile picture for txtittyfan
txtittyfan
•

I wouldn't do it for coffee as I am not a coffee drinker. However, I did get a haircut from stylists in lingerie once as a birthday present.

Profile picture for samsung1
samsung1
•

I drink coffee every day. And I have ordered it before at kahoot's. Several other SCs I go to don't serve it. It helps me stay awake later at night.

Profile picture for mitciv
mitciv
•

I drink coffee but dont drink anything at strip clubs

Profile picture for messagain
messagain
•

I drink coffee in the morning only so not a big deal for me. Than again a strip club in the morning might not be bad.

Profile picture for mitciv
mitciv
•

Both female and male(did you hear that MisterGay) topless wait staff

Elvis Thompson of Brunswick, for example, was a line cook at a restaurant before he lost his job. "They couldn't afford me anymore," he said.

He said he doesn't mind fielding interesting requests from customers.

"An 80-year-old woman told me she wanted to see me in spandex," Thompson said. "I just feel really lucky to have a job. I need the money so I can pay my rent."

Profile picture for samsung1
samsung1
•

messagain, one of my favorite clubs has a "legs and eggs" breakfast menu! I should check it out sometime but 11:30 AM is too late for breakfast! Besides that, they rarely ever open up on time...they are such slackers they usually don't open their doors until 5 till noon

Profile picture for imnumnutz
imnumnutz
•

coffee, no. diet coke, plenty.

Profile picture for DandyDan
DandyDan
•

I've never had coffee in a strip club, and only know about one place that does that. I don't see the appeal of coffee in a strip club, because what if you spill? You wouldn't want to burn the dancers now, would you?

Profile picture for lopaw
lopaw
•

I'll have a cup of coffee when I hit the club on my regular Saturday afternoon visits. Coffee is usually not half bad.

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

lopaw,

As I recall, jj said coffee could make semen taste... Wait, never mind! :)

Profile picture for samsung1
samsung1
•

After ordering coffee at a strip club...starbucks seems cheap!

Profile picture for judyjudy
judyjudy
•

clubber-- very difficult to get the coffee taste out, if you are interested I do prefer a carmel maquiado though

Profile picture for lopaw
lopaw
•

Clubber,

Ew. 'Nuff said!

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

lopaw,

Just a joke. :-)

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement