tuscl

Shooter advised Obama transition

Saturday, November 7, 2009 12:30 AM
Fort Hood triggerman aided team on Homeland Security task force NEW YORK – Maj. Nidal Malik Hasan, the alleged shooter in yesterday's massacre at Fort Hood, played a homeland security advisory role in President Barack Obama's transition into the White House, according to a key university policy institute document. The Homeland Security Policy Institute at George Washington University published a document May 19, entitled "Thinking Anew – Security Priorities for the Next Administration: Proceedings Report of the HSPI Presidential Transition Task Force, April 2008 – January 2009," in which Hasan of the Uniformed Services University School of Medicine is listed on page 29 of the document as a Task Force Event Participant. [view link]

6 comments

• mroo
    15 years ago
    OK, I give up, how much pot do you have to smoke until you get to the point where anyone actually wants to discuss this in this forum? Don't you have 7,654,509,120 other forums to post this in?
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    These are real great conversation starters for me when I go to the strip club!!
  • imnumnutz
    15 years ago
    yeah, i think this guy needs a lapdance more than the rest of us...
  • Dudester
    15 years ago
    To-morrow, and to-morrow, and to-morrow, Creeps in this petty pace from day to day, To the last syllable of recorded time; And all our yesterdays have lighted fools The way to dusty death. Out, out, brief candle! Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player, That struts and frets his hour upon the stage, And then is heard no more. It is a tale Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, Signifying nothing.
  • mmdv26
    15 years ago
    Dude,that poem's heavy!
  • MisterGuy
    15 years ago
    And yet more Right-wing, hot-air garbage from this waste of TUSCL space...ugh...
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion