tuscl

NAMES FOR MR. HAPPY

10inches
Florida
what is your favorite pet name for your penis?

24 comments

• Don't mean to kill the buzz, but I don't name my penis. It's just my dick or my cock. I never understood why a guy would want to anthropomorphize his penis. I mean, it can't talk.
  • steve229
    15 years ago
    He's known as Lil' Stevie (unfortunately)

"it can't talk"

No, but definitely sends some non-verbal messages
  • Dudester
    15 years ago
    Elvis-because he's the King of Rock n Roll
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    Check out this song:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i0l09K0-4…

Tom Green sings Pet Names for Genitalia.

Plenty of good ideas there and it is sung as a parody of "we didn't start the fire".

I have not seen or heard from Tom Green for a while..I wonder what he is up to. I remember when he went to Japan and went around investigating the used panty market. Funny stuff.
  • how
    15 years ago
    I don't have a name for mine, either.

But there was a song in a Monty Python movie ("Meaning of Life," maybe?) about various names for penii. "John Thomas," "Willie," "One-eyed Trouser Snake," etc.
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    I thought it was funny how the Minnesota Viking's mascot is the Purple Helmet Warrior. That is a pet name for penis.
    http://www.footballbabble.com/images/Vik…
  • Philip A. Stein
    15 years ago
    I think that's Weird Al

Back in the olden days in college, my girlfriend named my dick. My roommates over heard the name. Fortunately they thought it was a pet name for me and not specifically for my dick. Unfortunately it stuck for a long time. Now I use it in the clubs. I had to show a bartender I've know for two year my drivers license to prove my real name.
  • how
    15 years ago
    This belongs in the old "Strip Club Names" thread, which is now too old to reply to; however, I did not want to start a new thread. So, hey!--just hijack this one, okay?

Given my propensity for Latinas, and the fact that I had breakfast from a place with this name, I'd name a strip club...
    "Taco Cabana"
  • how
    15 years ago
    PAS, what did she name it?
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    You think it is Weird Al? I always thought of him as someone interested in selling family friendly records. This song would be out of character for him, no?
  • BaddJack
    15 years ago
    "Shorty," he confessed sadly.
  • judyjudy
    15 years ago
    i prefer 10 inches!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • CarolinaWanderer
    15 years ago
    Harvey, after the 6 foot white rabbit.
  • gatorfan
    15 years ago
    "caution: Penis may be larger than appears in mirror"
  • Philip A. Stein
    15 years ago
    I wasn't going to mention it but it's Otis. We had Otis elevators in the dorms. She said she could push my buttons and make me go up or go down. Sometimes I just tell people it from Andy Griffith.
  • casualguy
    15 years ago
    I don't name body parts either. I call my arm an arm, etc. etc.

I once called one dancers leg Thanksgiving and her other leg Christmas. Then I jokingly asked if I could come visit between the holidays. She said she hadn't heard that joke before.
  • gatorfan
    15 years ago
    casualguy, run like hell if you see a hannukah candle in between the holidays
  • stripclubspy
    15 years ago
    Godzilla
  • shadowcat
    15 years ago
    Occasionally I use "My little friend" but mostly just my dick.
  • CarolinaWanderer
    15 years ago
    One of my favorite answers when a stripper asks "what brings you here?" is "I'm just looking for a friend for my little friend".
  • how
    15 years ago
    PAS:

"Otis! My man!" (from "National Lampoon's Animal House")
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    It was Tuscl_brother that did refer to it as "mr happy" in all of his posts and reviews. I miss that guy.
  • shadowcat
    15 years ago
    He misses TUSCL too.
  • Clubber
    15 years ago
    NAMES FOR MR. HAPPY

I don't use a name for mine, but one I've often heard in MisterGuy.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion