tuscl

Ever been to a strip club that actually did something fun for Halloween?

Wednesday, October 21, 2009 12:24 AM
I think it would be fun to see the girls dressed in a variety of costumes, but I get the feeling that most places result look exactly the same as they do any other day.

13 comments

• BaddJack
    15 years ago
    See my reviews. I went to a club last Halloween, and they mostly all wore costumes. I have seen that phenomenon at several of the smaller clubs. It actually is a good time.
  • Chief69
    15 years ago
    Given how slutty most women's halloween costumes are (i am not complaining), the dancers should not have trouble finding "appropriate" outfits. Heck, they could wear the same outfit to work that they go out in for the night.
  • CTQWERTY
    15 years ago
    Two gals hit the stage at Big Al's last Friday with some added attire: One had on the bunny ears and a bunny tail-- looked okay but the guy next to me started tapping me on the elbow and saying how he "liked bunnies and wondered whether or not I liked bunnies too?" I guess it was okay until I got asked that question. Another gal came out with a pair of red devil horns on and a foot long inflated red tail with a 90 degree crook in it. The horns looked okay but the tail seemed a little too cheap. Don't know how it was attached but it was off before her two song set had finished.
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    Kahoot's has some witch statue-like decoration and I swear it looks like someone staring at me the first few times I saw it. I am not going out to a SC on Halloween.
  • gatorfan
    15 years ago
    I've seen costume contests before that were just silly.
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    Next question for next month might be: anyone done anything fun for thanksgiving at the SC?
  • BaddJack
    15 years ago
    My favorite dancer likes to play "stuff the cavity" for Thanksgiving. I do the best I can.....
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    I saw an ad for "Haunted Coochie" night..sounds interesting but I am not going to bother going out unless I am really bored.
  • gatorfan
    15 years ago
    Ummm..... Haunted Coochie? is that like a a fucking ghost?
  • Clubber
    15 years ago
    No.
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    I already hate this halloween theme shit...The halloween music they played last night was boring and stupid...Thankfully I was not getting a LD at the time they played this crap.
  • ericsacto2
    15 years ago
    One year I went to a strip club on Halloween and even though they did not have a Halloween theme, all the strippers had costumes. The costumes just added to the fantasies. One dressed up in a sexy bo-peep outfit and another in a sexy french maid. Very nice. I would go again but ever since my kid was born on Halloween, it's difficult to get away on that day.
  • DandyDan
    15 years ago
    I've never gone on Halloween, so I don't know. The last time I saw my ATF, she said she had some costumes she doesn't normally wear that she was going to wear just for Halloween, but I didn't get the impression everyone there would do that.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion