tuscl

Exotic Dancer Gets Probation in Stiletto Heel Attack on Co-Worker

Exotic Dancer Gets Probation in Stiletto Heel Attack on Co-Worker
Wednesday, October 14, 2009

AKRON, Ohio — A woman has been sentenced to a year of probation for attacking a fellow exotic dancer in the face with a stiletto heel at an Ohio club.

In a deal with prosecutors, 22-year-old Chetania Davis pleaded guilty in Akron Tuesday to a misdemeanor assault charge in the April 17 incident. She was originally charged with more serious felonious assault, which could have brought up to eight years in prison if convicted.

Prosecutors say Davis used the shoe to strike the other woman several times in the club dressing room, causing wounds that required seven staples.

Defense attorney Tom DiCaudo maintains Davis was defending herself during a fight. But he says she took the plea to move on with her life.

The judge also suspended a six-month jail sentence.

21 comments

• steve229
    15 years ago
    Everybody was kung-fu fighting
    Those cats were fast as lightning
    In fact it was a little bit frightening
    But they fought with expert timing
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    What a dumb bitch. I stay away from Akron clubs when I am in the area because I have read other ghetto stories like this before as well. Better to stay out in the hick towns or just go up to cleveland if I want some ghetto booty.
  • shadowcat
    15 years ago
    Well this only happened to me once accidentally.She was sitting on a higher level and kicking her feet. the Dancer that I was with saw the danger and we moved.
  • judyjudy
    15 years ago
    you must be careful as the heels can be weapons....................

I once had a guy ask me for some otc action and he wanted me to walk on his back in my heels............
  • Clubber
    15 years ago
    samsung1,

You will immediately be labeled a racist! Oh wait, I forgot, according to "Newsweek" white people are BORN racist!
  • jablake
    15 years ago
    "You will immediately be labeled a racist! Oh wait, I forgot, according to 'Newsweek' white people are BORN racist!"

Could be. In fact, I think there was some interesting science to support that conclusion. To say the races are equal seems ignorant or dishonest, imo. Of course, there is the argument that race doesn't exist.

• jablake
    15 years ago

http://www.newsweek.com/id/214989/page/1

"When the kids turned 3, Katz showed them photographs of other children and asked them to choose whom they'd like to have as friends. Of the white children, 86 percent picked children of their own race. When the kids were 5 and 6, Katz gave these children a small deck of cards, with drawings of people on them. Katz told the children to sort the cards into two piles any way they wanted. Only 16 percent of the kids used gender to split the piles." http://www.newsweek.com/id/214989/page/3

So maybe these white babies need to get aborted for the wrong answer? :)

As far as the attack----the dancer using the weapon might have been 100% in the right.
  • Player11
    15 years ago
    Some of these gals are bad little girls and they are tough and will fight. When they get dick, they like it rough....
  • stripclubspy
    15 years ago
    One of my favs got banned for a few months for fighting recently. She's spunky and passionate... i like that.
  • MisterGuy
    15 years ago
    "You will immediately be labeled a racist!"

Not likely...you, on the other hand, clubber are a PROVEN racist based, of course, on your own words here, period.
  • Clubber
    15 years ago
    YAWN!
  • Dougster
    15 years ago
    Sorry, MisterGay, but the last time we investigated your "proof" it turned out that all that was proven is that you are a racist.

MISTERGAY LOSES AGAIN!
  • Clubber
    15 years ago
    Dougster,

I won't say you are my favorite person on this board, but at least you pretty much call things correctly.

True morons have no idea that they are morons, but then there those that that post on here and think they aren't!
  • MisterGuy
    15 years ago
    "I won't say you are my favorite person on this board, but at least you pretty much call things correctly"

...in your dreams that is. You buddy the troll agreed that it was more than likely true that you were a racist clubber. Now live with it...

"True morons have no idea that they are morons, but then there those that that post on here and think they aren't!"

And the irony just keeps on comin'! LOL...
  • Dougster
    15 years ago
    "True morons have no idea that they are morons, but then there those that that post on here and think they aren't!"

Well that describes MisterGay to a 'T'. In his mind, he is never wrong. Back before he became too afraid to debate me he would make mistakes in areas like math and science that were absolutely provably wrong. It was always fun watching him trying to weasle his way out saying something like "All you did was cite a research paper. LOL!" Like his special ed opinion should count more that a medical paper that had actually passed peer review for publication. Another classic was when he confused AIG's book value with its total equity and insisted to the death that it was worth $1 trillion rather than just admit his mistake.

But it seems many of the posters here have their heads fully up their asses. Take "player11" lately who is constantly posting thinking of himself as a "player" (who pays for it? Yeah, ok...)

I wonder if the junkies here live in such a fantasy world, that they think it is merely a technically that they are paying for sex, and that all those strippers would probably do it for them anyway for free because of what charming fellows they think they are, but, in addition to being the studs they are, they are also being extreme gentlemen by helping these poor creatures out with some cash?

Does this make their enfeebled little minds think of themselves as "studs" and contribute to so many of the inflated egos we see around here? What will happen to them when their heads finally get dislodged from their asses? MisterGay will have to accept that he is a) not a gentlemen; b) not a stud; c) enfeebled mentally.
  • Clubber
    15 years ago
    YAWN!
  • MisterGuy
    15 years ago
    Have fun cozying up to your troll buddy clubber...your constant retreat on issue after issue when challenged is quite amusing...lol...
  • Clubber
    15 years ago
    YAWN!!
  • MisterGuy
    15 years ago
    LOL...
  • Dougster
    15 years ago
    MisterGay has been running scared from me for months and accuses others of "retreating" on issue after issue. LOL! What a retard.
  • MisterGuy
    15 years ago
    You can't "run scared" from an obvious Internet Troll. Starvation is the only option for a troll.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion