tuscl

Man-handled?

Ever been (wo)man-handled by a stripper?

I'm thinking of this one Amazon. She saw me leaning away from the stage and said, “Do I intimidate you?” reached down, pulled me out of my seat and half way onto the stage. Bitch was scary strong.

16 comments

• Clubber
    15 years ago
    lopaw,

It is either of the amino acids tyrosine or tryptophan. Likely it is the latter, feeltheclitofmine.
  • SuperDude
    15 years ago
    A Detroit area dancer, who posted on this board, is a fitness model. She does one armed push-ups on stage and has washboard abs. Mid 40's and in great shape. Just the thought of being squeezed by those thighs is more than I can handle. Clint Eastwood said "A man's got to know his limitations."
  • deogol
    15 years ago
    Thats why ya got to be a big fat guy. Then she can't pull you out of your seat!
  • harrydave
    15 years ago
    A variation on that theme is the maneuver during a lap dance where the girl asks you to spread your legs, then puts her head down between them and does a forward roll, ending upside down with her ass against your face. I had a 90 lb spinner do it and it was fun. Then I had a 130 lb cowgirl in Vegas do it from a running start 15 ft away, and I felt like I was in a rodeo.
  • shadowcat
    15 years ago
    I have experienced the maneuver that harrydave mentioned but 90% of the time it was during her stage appearance. I have never been intimidated by a dancer but I did have one favorite that was 5'11". I would not like to ever piss her off.
  • DoctorDarby
    15 years ago
    I think I mentioned "dangerous Donna" in another thread. She was a muscular body-builder type who man-handled bachelors and birthday boys as part of her act. It never turned me on when she was in her prime, and now that she is older, its kinda pathetic. Did I mention that she always dances to country music? Yep. Nuff said.
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    Yes I remember a dancer at Kahoot's who reminds me of a horse. I never was interested in her but one day (it was a holiday) it was slow (only about 3 girls) and I was drinking a lot. I ended up getting a dance from her and it was very good one way contact. A lot of shift sticking and knew just the right spots to tickle on my balls. The only reason I would not buy another dance is the way she grabbed at my wrists so tightly...I did not even make any two way contact but I guess she was doing that to prevent any from happening.
  • chandler
    15 years ago
    What, no Hall & Oates reference, Steve??. Don't tell me you're retiring that whole theme for your topics.
  • CTQWERTY
    15 years ago
    And on the other end of the spectrum...

American Bush (in Salt Lake) had a supercute lil' brunette barely 18 and new to stripping. Wore a Catholic school girl outfit too. Guys would go for a lapper with her one after another and then display a pained facial expression upon return. Why? She'd invariably grind too low, smashing the testes. But she'd keep smiling away, and the guys kept right on going with her, including mwa...
  • lopaw
    15 years ago
    Oh yes...all the time.
    If there is an Amazon or otherwise large dominatrix type dancer in the club, she will find me, and usually proceed to abuse me in very fun ways. Come to think of it, I've been woman-handled by small dancers too.
    I guess I must emit some form of submissive pheromone or something.
  • mmdv26
    15 years ago
    Present club has dancer who is 6', and must weigh over 200. She's not fat, she's just BIG. I'm told she does extras. None for me, thank you; she might hurt me!
  • potheadpl
    15 years ago
    Dancer I know is a former pro wrestler. Not a big federation, but local Florida feds. 5'11" 150# I think, and strong as a bull. She intimdates me. LOL
  • steve229
    15 years ago
    Great stories everyone.

Chandler - Would that be "Maneater?" I guess that would have worked. Hey, coming up with those song references is not as easy as it looks.

lopaw - If I ever make it back to the LA area, have to go clubbing with you just for the entertainment factor. Sounds like it would be fun to get an Amazon for you and watch you get "abused".

One more story - I was getting a table dance from a tall, older dancer, she did a fast turn-around and my face got in the way of the palm of her hand. She stopped the dance to apologize, tell me how sorry she was, that she never hit her customers, etc....then she looked at me and said, "unless you liked it, then I can keep doing it." I politely declined.

• DandyDan
    15 years ago
    I don't get intimidated by any dancer, but on one of my trips to Lawrence, Kansas, I met a woman who claimed to be a member of the KU crew team, and I got a dance and man, was she rough. She's the only lady who ever made me cry uncle.
  • BaddJack
    15 years ago
    Years ago a cowgirl type that always danced to country music and wore a cowboy hat (for the second song, she wore it on her tits) decided to get into shape, quit stripping and join the Army. I went into the club one late afternoon and she did some excellent pole work, followed by grabbing the chin-up bar bolted to the ceiling and began doing chin-ups. Most girls used it to swing on, and here she was working out. I told her I would give her a dollar for every ONE-handed pull-up she could do and she took me for 40 bucks. 20 with each hand, and I think she gave up only because she got bored.

I seriously wish she would have man-handled me.
  • Techman
    15 years ago
    I tell the girl what I like and how I like it. If she won't learn I stop the dance. Try another girl. It's MY money, I want it MY way.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion